Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Ok so.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm
Ok so I have a friend who's been my friend since forever but thing is he's going to be engaged soon and he said since he's not engaged yet,that its up to me what I want if I want to be with him for a one time thing only,basically a friends with benefits thing. I tried telling him I only wanted to be his friend but he said that he misses having sex with me online.

Thing is in my past I had a friends with benefits thing with my friend but right now I told my friend that I have a bf already but it seems its going on an up and down thing for me and my bf, and my friend said that he didn't mind me using him so I told him no,I don't want to use him. Thing is I was mad at my bf so I was thinking in my mind not right to be with my friend. I'm so confused.

What should I do in my situation?.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 am
Angelina-ballerina84

Friends with benefits? I suggest not to do that unless you have entirely
NO FEELINGS towards your current boyfriend.
If you decide to not do the benefits then your friend should understand.

If you do the benefits, your bf will someday find out; then your screwed and lose that guy. GG
But that's my opinion; it's your decision.  

Flame2062

Familiar Grabber

7,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 pm
Flame2062
Angelina-ballerina84

Friends with benefits? I suggest not to do that unless you have entirely
NO FEELINGS towards your current boyfriend.
If you decide to not do the benefits then your friend should understand.

If you do the benefits, your bf will someday find out; then your screwed and lose that guy. GG
But that's my opinion; it's your decision.
Thats exactly why I was the one who turned down my friend for the friends with benefits thing,but now he's the one pissed at me. And I told my friend I'm not cheating on my bf since its not right,that's why I went against the benefits,it was my friend who was forcing me into the friends with benefits thing. And I do have feelings for my now bf and that's why I told my bf the whole truth since I told him I'm not going to hide things from him especially since my friend told me not to tell anyone about the whole him asking me for sex. And my friend wasn't understanding which was the asinine thing to do since he was the one mad at me because I said no.  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games