Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:32 am
Wolfs Heart

"Thank you for at least allowing us to be friends and for your worry but I am sure, some day, some guy will like me and she will just have to deal with it but by then hopefully she will be old enough to understand but also thank you for your concern but if she is anything like her mother her mother will be stopping her before she gets worse even if it does mean a few injuries to myself" she said as she looked at the bird and smiled softly at it and looked back to Axl "it isn't what it should be but it should play a decent sound but the strings, please be careful with them, they were not exactly easy to come by, it spent many a night sneaking out of this place to research materials and find the right material for what could be strings and even then I am not 100% sure how exactly I got the right stuff to make them. But hey, it ended up working so I was just pleased that I was able to find something that could work for what I wanted it for however, luckily for you, I do have this" she said as she pulled out a small leaf envelope and handed it to him "I was able, with the last of whatever material I used, to make three more strings so you have a few spare so just be careful till I am in the right frame of mind to go back over what I did, what material I used and how I came up with said material, that part has always been a blur with me since it was a night time thing when I should of been in bed sleeping.

So please, enjoy and I know you have heard it before but thank you once again for everything you helped make me a better person even if you don't believe it yourself and I will be forever thankful to you for making me realize the error of my ways" she said softly and sincerely yet loud enough for him to hear it as she placed the box down and walked over to feed the chick a little bit more meat which she seemed to take happily once more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:30 pm
Nafretiti

"Hmm... yeah." Axl was hardly playing attention, he was feeling the strings, playing deep notes on them that he could feel resonate within his chest. Axl finally dragged him self away for a moment to look back up at Lust, "I guess I owe you a song, huh?" Axl cleared his throat and played a few chords to make sure everything was right. Then he started playing a simple melody, after a while he started singing. His voice was rough and raw in a beautiful sort of way, and the words spoke a tale of a girl and a boy. There was something about a girl named trouble getting inside the guys head and driving him insane, there was just something about her that made him do stupid things. How she made him want to change and resist all at the same time. It was crazy that the boy followed the girl for so long. Over and over again the chorus repeated 'I'm not that guy.' The song ended and Axl rolled his eyes. "Well, there ya go."

[Just pretend that Axl writes better songs then Wolf]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm
Wolfs Heart

((LOL lets put it this way, given my track record at bad poetry writing, strangely enough, you probably would do better then I ever could. XD ))

Aella stopped eating the piece of meat she was eating and looked up at the male adoringly, to her, he sang like an angel! She could really listen to him all day! Cooing softly she looked back at her mother who was lost in her own little world.

Lust hadn't expected what was to come next but as the song started she closed her eyes and just sat there, listening to it, taking in that sweet rough voice but when it mentioned some of the things it did it reminded her of herself which made her open her eyes and question who this song was about "Ax..." she said softly before closing her mouth and deciding to (1) not disturb him as it would be wrong to (2) she didn't want to make herself look like an idiot if it wasn't so she just sat there, closed her eyes again and got lost in the song. When the song finished she opened her eyes and smiled at him "Axl, that was beautiful, you have an amazing voice!" She said as she looked down at the chick in her lap "what do you think little one, doesn't he sing beautifully?" She asked and the other let out a happy chirp and then looked back at Axl.

"Thank you, Axl" she said sincerely "thank you for sharing your gift with me...with us, it was beautiful"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:42 pm
Nafretiti

Axl sighed and lowered his hand, with the guitar, down to his side. Normally he would soak in the praise and strut, but the song had left him in a strange mood. "Yeah... well... thanks for this." He lifted the guitar slightly. The male felt a little awkward at the moment. "Well, I should probably get out of here before your dad gets back or else I'm not going to get another chance to sneak out of here unseen or heard." Axl said as he scratched the back of his head with his free hand and scooted towards the door of Lust's bedroom.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust nodded "yes, sure, I understand" she said as she placed Aella on the bed and walked quickly past him and opened the door for him "let me walk you you out" she said, if there was one thing Ag had always taught her it was to walk her guests out so now that she had the chance well...

Aella watched the two of them go, didn't say anything but was pleased with how things were between them, not sure really what was taking place between them but something told her those two were going to be alright and that was, at least, was alright for her.

"Thank you for coming to see me today" she said once they were both clear of the room and she shut the door "it was nice seeing you again after such a long time, I hope I get to see you again soon" she said, hoping he wouldn't hate her for saying such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 pm
Nafretiti

Axl slowly nodded his head as he headed down the stairs of the place, it was hard to know what to say or how to even act after he had received the gift of a guitar from Lust. "Yeah... uhm... thanks for inviting me, it was good seeing you too. Good luck with your new featherbutt." Axl felt a little bad for not saying goodbye, but it was just a baby so it probably didn't make any difference. He gave a short wave, almost salute, to Lust and was about to head out the front door when he paused. He stepped forward, pressed his lips to Lust's and then quickly turned around and headed out the front door.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:49 pm
"You ar..." Lust stopped and was just in shock, she wanted to say a final goodbye but when he kissed her that pretty much shut her up completely so as she stood there watching him walk out the door she found some voice and yet all that left her lips was a soft slightly breathy 'goodbye'  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff