Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 am
User Image

Atlantis had left the world he knew behind for the day and had taken up a spot on the beach, going back into the sea only when he had to but other then that he had a lot to think about after the dance and he he didn't know where to even begin but one thing was for certain he just couldn't turn his feelings off for that Pony...Fauny...whatever the Faun race was calling them and yet his heart belonged to the sea but now, given he wanted her part of his life, he didn't know if he should just ask her out on a date that didn't end with them possibly dying in a cursed maze or not. Atlantis sighed as he pulled his legs up and buried his face into his knees, wondering if he should build a house on the beach, he would be close to his home but still have a home on land and he would be near Twinkle and of course there was that egg she got from the ball as well that now needed to be taken care of which he wanted to be a part of its life if Twinkle would let him but still, everything he knows is below the surface of the sea.

There was also the most important factor, his family, his family died on this very land, does he truly want to live in the place his family died even if Twinkle was part of his life? If he could he would of buried his face deeper into his knees but as it he just kept his head down and pondered what to do, such conflict he had never actually had to deal with before and now, this was just all new to him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 am
User Image
Twinkleshine went looking for her friend by the shore, "Eggy," as she had taken to calling it, sitting in her room as a sort of ornamental decoration. Naturally she, nor any of the others whom had taken one as a souvenir from the ball that night, knew of its true purpose. To her, it was just something pretty, just as the bubbles and wand that hung around her neck. Even if it wasn't -really- magic, she sure as heck could pretend that it was.

Many days had gone by since that dance, much of it after their escape gone from her mind. She did remember one conversation though, an idea to create a little oasis on the shores for Atlantis to come live on the land with. Something small, quaint, with a source of water inside supplied by the sea to keep him comfortable. Of course it wouldn't cover the entire flooring, just enough to hold a few people comfortably in. Smiling, she was determined to help her friend out in any way possible to make his goals real: hey, that's what friends are for, right?

If you couldn't rely on them to help you out, then there wouldn't really be anyone left for you to depend on.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 am
Atlantis fell back onto the sand "UGH!" Why did this have to be so damn hard? Atlantis wasn't even sure where he would get house material even if he did end up staying on dry land and who on earth did he know that could make a house? He had heard of one guy that might be able to help, Tafari, he was some hunter for the Faun race...or so he had heard, he just wasn't sure if he would be willing to help but he was the least of his worries, so far he had to figure out what he was going to do with Twinkle and his situation on land, he wasn't going to bother building a house if he was just going to go back to the sea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:56 am
As Twinkleshine walked on the sand, she smiled to herself, loving the soft feel of the sand and the lapping of the water against her hooves. Ah... What a nice day... Looking ahead, she squinting, pulling her hand to her forehead to shadow it and help her look ahead. Was that...

Yes! Yes it was! Grinning, she moved her hand straight up, waving and calling out, "Hey! Atlantis! Hey! It's me!" before she started running towards him.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm
Atlantis looked over to see who was calling him and smiled as he noticed it was Twinkle, getting up he walked over to her to try and meet her half way "hi, how are you and the egg?" He asked curiously, pleased for the interruption, his brain was starting to hurt just a tad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 pm
Coming to a stop, she smiled, waving again. "I'm good, and the egg is hanging out in my room." Pausing, she thought about it, nodding, "I wonder what could be inside! Nobody knows if it'll be like candy or something. Until I find out, I'm going to call it 'Eggy'. What do you think about the name?" Pleased with herself, she glanced at the sea. "Oh, how are you?"  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 pm
"The name is cute!" Atlantis said, agreeing with her "and thats good that both you and her are fine, i hope though the Faun leader won't be too upset once it hatches though, like us, we don't know what exactly is inside it just that it is meant to be a 'song bird'...? Whatever that means, with an egg that large I don't think a little wee song bird is going to come out of it" he said as smiled a little at her "I am good" he said half truthfully, deciding not to worry the other with his burden.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 am
Twinkleshine blinked, tilting her head. "Who says it's going to hatch? I think it just makes a lovely decoration," pausing a moment, "Even if it does hatch, it must just be a bird. A lovely songbird. Like a sparrow!" Failing to realize the sparrows aren't actually songbirds, she nodded to herself, proud of her 'clever' connection. Thinking longer on what would happen if Eggy wasn't just an animal, she pouted, crossing her arms. "I don't think eggy would be allowed in the tree if she actually hatched into something; only fauns and fainies live there." Hearing his last part she smiled. "That's good! I'm glad!"  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:21 am
"It isn't just a decoration, if i remember correctly, Venus said that her 'song bird wants us to take CARE of her eggs' so you wouldn't REALLY say that if it was just mere decoration" he said as he took Twinkle by the hand "lets go get lunch?" He asked, he was starting to get hungry and if he was going to stand around here talking to her they might as well eat. "And if it does hatch and not allowed to live in the tree I am sure we can figure out what to do, I still need to decide what to do about my problem about if I want to live on land or not so if I do you and the egg can come live with me, I will make the house a three bedroom place so we all have space" he said, wondering what exactly he was getting himself in for but shook the feeling off.

"So I promise, you and your little eggy, whatever it may be, if it is anything, can stay with me, I promised I would protect you back in that maze and I will still promise to protect you now and living out in the wild with no protection isn't good so I will do what I can to make sure you and Eggy stay safe, warm and protected" he promised which just made him make up his mind it seemed, so, it looks like he is going to need that Faun's help after all. Why did he care so much for this woman? No matter what he tried to do it always came back to wanting to take care of her, why couldn't he just say no to her? The fish sighed and shook his head to clear it, too late now but he will still have his home under the sea and if he can build a house near it it won't be so bad though if truth be told, he did actually want to cry right now for a couple of reasons but he didn't, he held himself together and looked at her "that is, if you don't mind living with a strange guy" he said, smiling at her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 am
Twinkleshine shrugged, trying to act like she didn't care, but the edges of her mouth turned upward in a smile. Blinking, she was taken by the hand, stumbling lightly before catching herself, grinning and laughing. "What's for lunch then?"

Her smile softening, she sped up to walk next to him, looking at him. "Really? I mean, I hope that I would get to stay in my new home, since I haven't even really settled in yet, but... I dunno... I think that might make it easier to leave if I had to." Looking up, she sighed lightly. "Even if it isn't mine, I don't think I could let a little thing just go wander alone." She returned her vision to him, a smirk on her face. "Guess I need to help you build a house then, don't I?" This was her way of saying that she accepted his offer. It would be really nice to have a roommate to hang out with and get to talk to all the time.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

"I have no idea what is for lunch to tell you the truth but I have heard of a place near by that has different fruit trees and bushes, we could find something there" he said, knowing it wasn't the most romantic of lunches but it is food, he would try a more proper meal later when he has explored this place a little more "and if you can stay in your home then that would be great but if not you have a place to call your home away from home" he said as he smiled at her. "And like you, I don't want what may be in that egg to wander alone either, I know far too well how that feels and believe me, it is horrible, so if I have to, and want to, provide a home for the little darling then so be it, I will have it's 'mother' and baby in a home that will be safe and warm for it and that is all I want because I couldn't send you out into the wilderness either to fend for yourself, I don't know this land very well myself but I do know there is evil out there and I don't want you or the baby to be caught up in anything bad so yes, you need to help me build a house...our house, I don't know how this will turn out but we can try, I have heard of a Faun that may be able to help also, his name is Tafari, I heard a woman speak about him when I was passing by to the food table one part of it, she was mentioning how he built the house he was living in now and it looked fantastic so maybe if we can seek him out it may be easier on us" he suggested to her, hoping she wouldn't mind him helping them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 am
Looking up, she shrugged. She hadn't had any real sweets since the dance, only fruit and grains and stuff, and it was starting to make her antsy. What she would do for a cupcake. Oh well, fruit wouldn't be that bad. "Sounds good to me." Making a face, she crossed her arms and shook her head, reiterating her thoughts to him. "Not a mother, a babysitter. Nobody would want to date a mother, and dating is fun." Plus, she did want to actually settle down with someone nice some day, but if she said that, she felt that Atlantis would get the wrong idea.

Tafari... Tafari... Twinkleshine wasn't sure if she'd met a faun by that name. He probably lived in the tree with her though, so he should be easy enough to find. "Want me to ask him if he'd help?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"I would like to offer you more but if I knew I would of been meeting up with you today i would have made us a picnic" he said as he smiled at her and rolled her eyes "don't be so sure, not everyone is shallow and will only date non mothers, some guys don't care if you have children and, sometimes, think it is a turn on if you do, something about that maternal side of a female being a turn on or whatever but don't quote me on that, it is just something I have heard" he said as he turned into the grove where the fruit trees were. "And yes, please, I don't know where he lives but maybe you can learn something from your home, it would be a start, I asked around a little after the party and all I know is that apparently he is a hunter for the Faun but thats about as much info I could get off anyone and I couldn't find the one who was originally speaking about him" he said as he picked two oranges off a low hanging orange tree branch and offered one to Twinkle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm
Taking the orange, she smiled, moving to start peeling it. Too bad it wasn't a clementine; would be easier to do so then. "I guess..." She kinda wanted this topic to changed, since even if this egg did hatch into something and she became its 'mother,' it certainly wouldn't happen for a while yet. This topic of a house was much more interesting. "Sure, I think I could look for him," giving him a wink and laughing, "There are only so many faun; how hard could it be?"

(want me to start another guild rp for Twinkleshine finding and asking Tafari if he would help?)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:34 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

((Yeah, sure, thats fine with me, it will be a small rp anyway so it won't take long.))

Atlantis smiled at the other as he started to peal his own orange "thanks, it would help A LOT because I have no idea where I would even start even if I go to the tree and a fish man walking around asking about a Faun may look a little odd" he said, hoping this Tafari guy would help them out.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff