Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Mega-con 2013, I had a Ton of Fun! Can't wait for Next Year! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to Mega-con?
  I'm going all 3 days!
  I'll be there 2 days!
  I'm only going Friday
  I'll see you Saturday
  Looking forward to attending Sunday
  I can't go this time, maybe next time.
  Poll Gold/Not Interested
View Results

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 am
Zelexia
TheRob
Zelexia

Maybe I should try to get a job where you are... guaranteed overtime...

Sadly, they won't be hiring again until one of these people leaves for good. stressed
So... They won't get rid of people that keep calling out and stuff, but expect you to pick up everyone's slack?
Pretty much. They had one guy who they kept trying to get rid of for that and couldn't. They finally were able to get rid of him because he was using the work computers to stalk a female employee and then lied to the bosses about it. It takes a lot to get fired from this place. You have to really deliberately screw up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm
So... uh, my parents want to celebrate my birthday on Saturday. We're doing cake and ice cream around noon, then I'm going to haul a** to the con or the meetup.  

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Well. apparently a proper meet-up'd be a waste, but I'll be there all 3 days anyway, so if anyone wants to hang out just let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Zelexia
Well. apparently a proper meet-up'd be a waste, but I'll be there all 3 days anyway, so if anyone wants to hang out just let me know.
Gah! My boss keeps emailing me about schedule changes for this weekend. I'm currently unsure when/if I'll be free. emotion_omnomnom  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:50 pm
I know where I'll be eating most of the weekend. Hit me up if you want cheap Cici's. "$2.99 All Day Buffet, all day, every day with regular drink purchase thru December 31, 2013 with Cast Member ID. Offer includes family & friends accompanied by a Cast Member!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm
I'll be there on Saturday.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:54 pm
Vickicat
What time do you plan to be there from and till?

My boss is still fiddling around with my work schedule. Last thing I heard is I'll be working from morning to mid afternoon on Saturday...but that could change everyday until Saturday morning. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 pm
FORTRAN77
I know where I'll be eating most of the weekend. Hit me up if you want cheap Cici's. "$2.99 All Day Buffet, all day, every day with regular drink purchase thru December 31, 2013 with Cast Member ID. Offer includes family & friends accompanied by a Cast Member!"
Sounds wonderful. emotion_dowant  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 am
I am really looking forward to Tomorrow! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm
TheRob
Vickicat

My boss is still fiddling around with my work schedule. Last thing I heard is I'll be working from morning to mid afternoon on Saturday...but that could change everyday until Saturday morning. rolleyes

I'm not sure. I'm going to try to get there sometime in the morning. I don't know how late I'll stay, it will probably depend on what I end up doing and who is there at what time. You can call or text me if you find out when or if you can come.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:35 am
Vickicat
TheRob
Vickicat

I'm not sure. I'm going to try to get there sometime in the morning. I don't know how late I'll stay, it will probably depend on what I end up doing and who is there at what time. You can call or text me if you find out when or if you can come.
*is at work for the next several hours* gonk

Have fun, guys. 3nodding crying heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 am
Any plans for today? I won't buy another ticket for today (by the time I got there, everything would probably be over anyway) but I will come down to the convention center and hang out if anyone is up to meeting up today.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm
Vickicat
Any plans for today? I won't buy another ticket for today (by the time I got there, everything would probably be over anyway) but I will come down to the convention center and hang out if anyone is up to meeting up today.

How long did you guys stay on Saturday? I thought about calling you up...but I had been awake since the night before and already falling asleep when I got home...so I didn't want to risk driving for like nearly an hour, staying up longer, then having to drive an hour back again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm
TheRob
Vickicat

How long did you guys stay on Saturday? I thought about calling you up...but I had been awake since the night before and already falling asleep when I got home...so I didn't want to risk driving for like nearly an hour, staying up longer, then having to drive an hour back again. sweatdrop

I think I was there until around 7:30 or so. We ended up going to Denny's after that which was another couple of hours since there was a long wait. Honestly though, the traffic was so bad you might have ended up taking longer to get to and from the convention. It was really horrible. I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half on the way there.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm
Vickicat
I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half on the way there

gonk

Sounds like I might have fallen asleep on the road if I had attempted it. I'll try for next year. 3nodding  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff