Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 pm
Last reserved post heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm
Annnnnnd Images have been adjusted and corrected for the many adult images found for growings I didnt have. Still waiting on some, but feeling much more complete now. :3 heart heart  

Shariea

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

First off, Chipo's pride is still active! C: The Kizingo'zaa has a metaplot starting soon as well, I believe - they're also the owners of pride-lines as well. (I have several Kizingo members, so if you ever want some general RP ;D I'd be happy to help out)

User Image

RP with your Asmo'koka ? C: Safi'lipuka has been raised to believe that it is necessary to work and work hard, so she'd be baffled by his lack of ambition. She's not all that ambitious herself, she's recently become a soldier because of her mother, but doesn't really have any real desire to rise the ranks further. She just hasn't met someone who's actually lazy.

I have...lots of other offers of general RP but not sure if you're after general rp or only want plots XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Velveteen Angel

First off, Chipo's pride is still active! C: The Kizingo'zaa has a metaplot starting soon as well, I believe - they're also the owners of pride-lines as well. (I have several Kizingo members, so if you ever want some general RP ;D I'd be happy to help out)

User Image

RP with your Asmo'koka ? C: Safi'lipuka has been raised to believe that it is necessary to work and work hard, so she'd be baffled by his lack of ambition. She's not all that ambitious herself, she's recently become a soldier because of her mother, but doesn't really have any real desire to rise the ranks further. She just hasn't met someone who's actually lazy.

I have...lots of other offers of general RP but not sure if you're after general rp or only want plots XD

Yay still active! Annnnnd that would be lovely. I never got a feel for the pride previously or her, so it would be entirely new to me to flesh out and get going before the meta plot begins. :3

And Asmo isnt -lazy- persay. he just didnt really fullfil the grand plans that where set upon him and drilled into him when he was younger by his mother. His family line is all very very driven. He became a hunter and just kinda stopped there. lol He's fairly content with his lot in life, but somethin new might be brewing inside of him.  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 pm
Bloooop ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 pm
still lookin for all the plots and or flings. heart  

Shariea

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 pm
I have something to offer for Yepa. I thought she might find this interesting! It isn't something she'd have to be a member for, as the pride welcomes visitors, and would love to simply worship her, particularly during her season.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm
Talencia
I have something to offer for Yepa. I thought she might find this interesting! It isn't something she'd have to be a member for, as the pride welcomes visitors, and would love to simply worship her, particularly during her season.

oh neat, i'll have to give it a look see. :3  

Shariea

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:14 am
If Roho'jicha would like to stick to her old Mizimu ways Skuld and Tapu is kicking around in the rogueland, talking to the spirits. Skuld is just a scryer and she prefers using bones as a divining tool (she's also a true seer, but she haven't had many actual visions). Tapu is a haruspex played by Kaelyndra.

Also in the little group is Skuld's half-spirit daughter. Roho could run into one of them and join them if you'd like to keep her in the same kind of setting as in Mizimu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Annchen
If Roho'jicha would like to stick to her old Mizimu ways Skuld and Tapu is kicking around in the rogueland, talking to the spirits. Skuld is just a scryer and she prefers using bones as a divining tool (she's also a true seer, but she haven't had many actual visions). Tapu is a haruspex played by Kaelyndra.

Also in the little group is Skuld's half-spirit daughter. Roho could run into one of them and join them if you'd like to keep her in the same kind of setting as in Mizimu.

I didnt get alot of time to play her in the Mizimu but I would like a simmilar setting for her. So that sounds like a good idea. :3  

Shariea

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:19 pm
Shariea

I think I have the perfect pride for Kamaria, Ramla and Eyri!
The Indlovukati is a matriarchy based pride where the females of the pride will take the roles of power over the males. Many of the females take on warrior ranks as it is a female-exclusive rank, but also have the option of taking Civilian ranks, which are open to males and females alike.

I also wanted to inquire after Yepa, your goddess and her son, Baridi. I was wondering what pride she might be the goddess of, more to the point if it was of the Schnee la Neige'milima or another pride. If it's not the Schnee, do you know about the pride? It's literally one that surrounds the concept of winter!

That's enough on pride stuff and I'm sure once I get my own SoA organized I'll be throwing some of my darlings towards your pretties: Ramla is so pretty! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:35 pm
belloblossom
Shariea

I think I have the perfect pride for Kamaria, Ramla and Eyri!
The Indlovukati is a matriarchy based pride where the females of the pride will take the roles of power over the males. Many of the females take on warrior ranks as it is a female-exclusive rank, but also have the option of taking Civilian ranks, which are open to males and females alike.

I also wanted to inquire after Yepa, your goddess and her son, Baridi. I was wondering what pride she might be the goddess of, more to the point if it was of the Schnee la Neige'milima or another pride. If it's not the Schnee, do you know about the pride? It's literally one that surrounds the concept of winter!

That's enough on pride stuff and I'm sure once I get my own SoA organized I'll be throwing some of my darlings towards your pretties: Ramla is so pretty! heart
' Im gonna have to look into this with more detail. I dont remember the pride name, but that is a neat concept, and certainly up Yepa's ally! Thank you so much for the kind words. Im gonna read all the info when I have a chance!  

Shariea

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces