Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 pm
We want your pets!
Not literally but some pictures of them would be awesome. We want to feature your real-life pets in Issue #4 of MGM. tell us their names, ages, favourite food, colour, tv show whatever you want!
Example:
KITTY!
This is Oliver, he is 2 months old and enjoys pouncing! I sort of rescued him from someone that had severely undernourished him and let him ill. Now, he is healthy and happy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm
WOOF!
This is my other pet Meg (Meggy) who is now almost 4 years old. In this picture, she is about 2 and as you can see she's really enjoying the snow! She really enjoys food that she shouldn't have but we all have our guilty pleasures. She also really loves our kitten Oliver and tries to mother him.  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Ather_Angel
Crew

Partying Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm
This is my baby Tesca. She loves me to pieces and I love her back. Tesca is 12 years old in human years. She enjoys licking my hand (ick!) and cuddling up next to me in bed. She hates my other cat Hobbes. Tesca loves chicken, if we make it we have to watch out because she turns into a ninja kitty. Picture

This is my mom's cat Hobbes. He kinda hates everyone. Hobbes is almost 3 years old. We saved him from being put down at the pound when he was around 5 weeks old. Because he was separated from his family so young, he enjoys curling up on the bathroom rug and doing that paw thing cats do. ( we think the rug must feel like the fur of his mom) Picture

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm
Alright, This is a picture of my little sister's kitten "Poppins"
She loves to "pop in" in and cause some trouble with everyone.
Her favorite tv show is: Today with Kathy lee and Hoda (Don't ask why. We don't know either) and Sponge Bob.
Favorite thing to do is: Block third player on Call of Duty and sleep everywhere else but her bed.

This is a picture of my other sister's dog. "Nugget"
To everyone else he is Doug. He is a monster in disguised.
His favorite tv show: Spongebob.
Favorite thing to do: Eat EVERYTHING. Lalalaloopsy, pancakes, PS3 remotes, etc.

They are not my pets but they act like they are.

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Awwww~! You guys have cute pets! ; w; <3

But...This is my baby. <3
    He is a fat Miniature Schnauzer (who seems to like my shoes). His name is Squeaker and he's seventeen years old. Can't say he has a favorite TV show since the dear is blind now (and going deaf); though, that doesn't stop him. He still love to play; you'd think he was a puppy with how he barks and jumps about. And he enjoys taking naps in my lap because I'm the only one he wants anything to do with. The rest of the family he's indifferent to. XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm
This is Sassie. Sassie was about 13 years old when she unfortunately died two years ago. I think I got her when I was 9 from an abusive home. Her favorite food was apples or grapes, and she loved playing with her pink squeeky ball. We will forever miss her.

This is Ming Ming. I got her from the pound for my birthday awhile ago. She's now two, almost three in May. She likes to eat any food she can find, I swear she's like a dog. Her favorite place is right on the keyboard when I'm trying to type. xD Although she is hyper and bites everything she can, she is still loving and cuddles up with me.

I would post my other cat Zoe but I can't find any pictures of her. :<  

Seiyawn

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm
Beauty, one of our two guinea pigs, loves hay, oranges, and many things green!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:42 pm
This is Shadow. He's an Australian Shepherd who's about four years old, and he used to love riding in the tractor with me or my father. He has two blue eyes, which is unusual (they usually have one blue and one brown or both brown), and he's a blue merle. We called him Shadow because he would literally follow us everywhere—like a shadow—most times with a toy in his mouth.

This little one is Wendy, a Pomeranian who just turned seven this January. She loves toys that are bigger than her, case and point: the valentine's day "Clifford (the big red dog)" that's in the picture with her. Even though she's getting to be an older dog, she still growls at us night and day to play with her toys—of which this Princess has many. oAo;;

FearlessLemur

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 am
This is Ella. She is the most adorable creature you might ever have the pleasure of meeting. She's a real gem and I love her biggrin

She loves to snuggle up in tight corners or under tables and doesn't judge me or look at me unkindly even if my room is messy~ c:

That aside, Ella is a Rottweiler but a really cute, intelligent and empathic one at that. She's a real angel. She'll know just how and when to snuggle up to you when she knows you're feeling down.

She turned 7 years old last December. Her favorite food is french fries, she won't drink from water that has so much as a strand of her own fur floating on it. Also, she eats her food sitting up or lying down but never standing up. She's as regal as a princess and as alert as a guard dog.

What more can an owner ask for? She's an incredible and magnificent being... Just like her master. >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm
This is my pet fish Sushi! Lets see, his favorite food is Beta Food, he really like to pig out on it! His Favorite color is pink, or at least I hope so sense most things in his tank are pink... I named him Sushi not to be ironic, but because he is the same color as the fish eggs they put on sushi. Shortly after naming him I realized how mean the name was but its worth it to see the looks on people's faces when I say that his name is Sushi! He can be really moody at times and likes to hide where I can't see him, but I think he just likes hide and seek! When I first got him he was really wimpy and scared, my mother put his tank next to my sister's fishes tank and my sister's fish used to scare him, he really is a funny little fish!  

Elegant Rose Blossoms

Blessed Gekko

Rosecense

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:13 pm
This is Albus, my Dumbo rat. He is one and a half years old a a big sweet heart. His favorite snacks are blueberries, yogurt drops, spinach leaves and diced chicken. He loves to climb and snuggle in your hoodie if you're wearing one. He comes to his name and is litter trained. We constantly come up with new games because rats are very intelligent and can get bored easily if you don't challenge them. We have mazes set up for him and his cage mate, Rue, that consist of a variety of tunnels, latters and bridges, and blocks. At the end of the day he sleeps in his beloved hammock.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 pm
This is teddy photobucket He is a Golden doodle who is 6 years old or there a bouts. He doesn't have a favorite food except his normal feed that he gets in the morning and evening. He likes all colors. he is also very good with little kids and our youngest cousin really likes him and can say is name. He is so lazy that he sleeps all day. we take him camping with us. He also love to go in this car that my dad has which is called the Nissan Figaro. He pretty much grew up in that car and since it is convertible he can hang is head out and look where ever he wants. Whenever my dad goes with out him in that car he goes crazy and puts up a fuss. Still working on getting him to behave one we have visitors over.  

Rose 4 Sharon

Barton Spirit

8,525 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 am
So many cute pets D: *flops around*

This is mine and my fiancées cat, Gordon Freecat. We rescued him from the cold, he had been an outdoor car for two years before we took him in. On the picture he has very little fur, he had to be shaved, because his fur was very matted and dirty.

On the picture he has been with us for a few days, laying on our armchair, just happy to be inside I think.

He is not a very playful cat unless he is outdoors, where he jumps around and chases things. Indoors he is very behaved and loves to be petted on the tummy.

Human food is nothing for him, he prefers his kibbles, unless its chocolate pudding. He looooves chocolate pudding <3.  
The Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games