Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Circus Of Pregnancy ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 pm
Brianna heard someone crying inside the tent and saddened immensely. She tried to get into the tent but figured out later that she had no way of getting in. "Hello?" she called out gently, hoping to not frighten whoever was in there. "I hear you crying, can I come in to comfort you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 pm
"Go away." Hikar/Merlia really just wanted to be left alone. "Go back to the man that wants you more than any other women." Her voice had become like venome and she sounded almost mean like.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm
Brianna jumped back some in fear but stood her ground. "We aren't together, but we do enjoy being around each other." she said quietly. "Please, I just want to help." She twitched her tail sadly that this girl was angry for her and Riley just cuddling up together.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 am
Max, having watching the girls dancing a little, had quietly walked off as the crowds began to come. True to his fears some of the villagers were shocked at all the pregnant freaks, what they were calling them now, as they walked around and explored the carnival. He frowned at this, feeling a bit offended himself even though he was still pretty normal.

Now cooking in the kitchen again, though his family was terrifying the people a little that didn't stop them from coming. Max had never been so busy cooking and was actually kind of happy to. At least he felt like he was contributing.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

ever shifting cue

Versatile Reveler

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 pm
Karena was busy with slipping into her costume for before the next show. It didn't fit quite right anymore thanks to her belly but she could improvise- a different top that still matched and all was well again. After she got dressed the cat girl picked up a half mask from her dresser and balanced it on the bridge of her nose and securing the ribbons for it beneath her hair. Now all she needed was her props and she would be ready to go! The belt that held them was slid around her waist and buckled beneath her belly.

Being labeled a pregnant freak never diminished her positive mood. The show was still the show and it would be business as usual at least until babies started popping out of everyone. She started her first round of the grounds, juggling various colored balls.

((This seemed pretty neat when it started but I didn't have a chance to jump into it. Hopefully we can get it going again?))
Skeleton:
Name: Karena
Performace: Grounds Performer - Rather than work in the big top she wanders the grounds performing juggling or card tricks.
Personality: She has always been pretty easy going, bubbly and positive and continues to be so despite the incidents that have occurred a the circus. Life isn't so bad, even if she is suddenly very feline-ish and pregnant.
Transformation: Feline ears, tail and slightly furry digitigrade legs.
Pregnant: Yes.
How Many: Triplets.
Picture: For lack of a better reference.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm
Shade_Angel17

"I love you..." she whispered into his ear, reading his mind almost. As she did she kissed him, full on the lips. Still purring the entire way. her arms wrapping around him.

She didn't want to pull back,  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm
He did what anyone would do in this moment, he kissed Suzu back. He didn't want to pull back either, but they would eventually have to. Kaz nodded his head, that was pretty much the only way he could respond back to her. He wished he could just say those words to her. Perhaps he could ask for a bit of magical assistance later from Max, just long enough to say those words.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm
((so its not dead, that's surprising))  

one-random-wolf

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm
(If only there were more active guys.)

Hikaru walked out giving up she just walked by Brianna. She really wanted to be left alone. She question why everyone was falling in love with other people and no one was with her. She guessed that she was too much of a freak for everyone. She ended up back in the water but she got there faster after seeing Kaz and Suzu kissing which seemed only make her more depressed. No matter what anyone said she would not come out of the water this time. She sunk to the bottom where she started to cry again.

(I won't kill her off.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am
((i could join as a guy))  

one-random-wolf

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am
one-random-wolf
((i could join as a guy))

(It's up to you.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:01 pm
((I'll wait for a while and see what happens))  

one-random-wolf

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces