Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 pm
Here is the RP start and this is the pick up cat_ninja

Wincing he grinned at the vixen. “Yeah I’m lucky. She and her ah.. concorst need a bit of space.” He cleared his throat and had the grace to look embarrassed. “So I figured I should get away for a while.” He would have shrugged but that seemed like a really bad idea like getting up. “And you miss? I didn’t think I was on anyone’s land but I could be mistaken. He looked at her face and was amused at how it looked. He wanted to reach out a paw and trace her cute little markings.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm
"Oh .. I ..uh see" She said while letting out an embarrassed cough. Her cheeks stayed their usual odd color but she could feel some heat starting to raise to her head. "I...uh don't think you are on anyone's land... it certainly isn't mine or any of my families and I am uh just leaving a gathering of family. One of my only brothers has found a mate and she has had kits... it was intense there and yeah got heated but it is family matters and so far have been resolved for the time being."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:16 pm
He nodded not really understanding her family but figuring it was something that like dealing with Trish or multiple ones. He’d want to spend some time away too. “I understand. It might open up again later but for now it’s out of sight and out of mind. I hope things go better for all of your family.” He gave her a grin. “Nice to know I’m not intruding though. I try hard not to do that. Or at least do that and get caught and chewed out.” He made a face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm
Ehsan had a sad look on her face but nodded in agreement. "Yes that will be a sad day when it gets re-opened and I feel that the families strength will be put to the test if not broken in some ways." she gave him a little smile, "Yes it can be very dangerous to intrude on others lands. I know my blue mother would be having a fit and ready to put the intruder down."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 pm
“Families are stronger than others give them credit for. I bet if there are more nice foxes like you in the family it’ll be just fine.” Blue mother? “eh he he… well I’m glad I didn’t meet your blue mother than.” Ico made a face and looked down at his paws. “I don’t like the idea of fighting females so she’d end me fairly easy I think. Since I wouldn’t put up a fight at all.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:59 am
"Oh there is no doubt that my family is strong my Uncle Sin has proven that numerous times but I suppose you are right there are some like me... we actually have a strange rang of personalities," Eshan said thinking about her huge family. "Mother can handle herself though if where pretty submissive about it she might accept it and think of it as when she meet white mother. IF you happen to run into white mother without blue mother by her side you would be in a pretty safe zone. She would want to help you," smiles thinking about her mothers.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 am

Sin? The name meant nothing to Ico. He looked at the vixen and nodded. “Ok. I’ll remember that. Blue mother means a beating or such and white mother means less likely of a thrashing.” He grinned. “I wouldn’t rule it out no mater which mother I meet if any at all because your blue mother sounds like the type to want to protect everyone so even if your white mother wants to help I have no doubt your blue mother will do what ever it takes to protect the family.” He nodded. “Still it’s fine. Besides having a big family with lots of different personalities types must be at least a bit fun. I’ve only ever had Tish looking out for me so I can’t even imagine a bunch of others.” He smiled hoping to distract the female from whatever it was she was upset with before. “So what’s it like? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want I promise not to be a complete pain in the tail.” He held up a paw and waved it in a small circle grinning.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm
"True enough Blue Momma is protective of the family but White Momma has always been the gentler one and helps everyone. It is how they meet in the first place," has a smile on her face just thinking about the scenario playing in her head "Blue Mom would let White Mom do as she pleases but would be right there behind her every move watching and eying you just waiting for a slip up."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:50 pm
Ico can just see it in his head even if he doesn’t really know what the two mothers look like. “I’ll bet. Still it’s good they have eachother. So many out there spend their whole lives looking and never find the one for them.” Nod. “ I know I’ll have to keep searching till I’m old and grey most likely. But who knows I might get lucky and stumble over my destined mate someday.” Smiles at the idea of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 pm
"That they are. They fit nicely together. Its really fine because white mother glows and blue mother doesn't and is darker in coloring. They are like yin and yang and how they act and react to each other... I just hope my mate is like that if I find one." She looked him over in a confused expression. "Why do you think that you wont find one?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 am
Yes that did sound like a mate ship made by the deities themselves. He shook his head. “Well for a start I’ve never really done the whole dating thing. Besides I don’t really know I want to date to much. I want to find the one and know you know?” He smiled ruefully. “Though I know it doesn’t work that way I wish it would because I don’t want to make a mistake and pick the wrong fox.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm
Ehsan tilted her head and thought about it. "Well some times it takes a little digging before you know that is how it was with my moms. What you could do as start just chatting with them and getting to know them with the idea of friends in mind and as you get to know them and you get that knowing feeling than bam there you go you know because there isn't a law that says you can't make a ton of friends."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm
“Friends I have no problem with. It’s that next step that always has me curled up and hiding.” He looked at her softly with a smile. “I’m happy with making friends it just seems that I make such a good friend that that’s all I could be with others. It’s like…” He tried to think about it. “That since I’m their friend and they have come to rely on me for things that I don’t want to risk hurting others by putting them in a relationship where they could be hurt. I don’t know if that really makes all that much sense but there it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Reoakee

"I think you gotta be bold about it after you become friends if you do like them. You can't hide from the feelings you really gotta explore what you feel." she said with kindness. "Come lets talk about something else or do something. If we sit on this topic to long we will make ourselves depressed and I really don't want to be depressed."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 pm
Well that made sense. He was starting to feel depressed but hadn’t really noticed it before she said something. “Well then the day is young enough yet let’s start with a stroll and see where that takes us lady mist.” He bowed to her and gestured for her to take the lead. Her coloring really did remind him of the mist and he had to admit he liked that.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff