Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Souless (O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm
The Plot

Remember that person you saw in your dreams? The vivid images of blank faces and hunched backs?

Those are the lost souls. They come from humans that have lost hope. These souls will stay in your heart long enough to devour you and take over your soul. These lost souls came from the underworld, souls that regret and have something they need to do.

If they don't finish their tasks, they will get mad and combine together to destroy the world and make a new world, a world owned by souls. But there is still some hope, for the underworld has sent a demon to come and collect the souls. Though she has to try and get used to living in the human world. Luckily, she comes across a guy who doesn't seem to care for the real world.

Ending up bound to the demon, he has to try to gather at least 10 souls. If he doesn't, their heads will be cut off by a collar. Now they have to help these poor souls before the world might really end, along with their lives.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 pm

No gomodding; that means once you become a lost soul you don't have superhuman powers. Please follow regular gaia Tos rules.
You may begin only if you are accepted by me.
Listen to these rules and you may live
Please don't leave people out it's so annoying.
This is a semi-lit role play. Do not do one liners and use *these for actions*and other stuff please use "quotations for talking." text talking is only for OOC
Please make post pretty and add a picture and name with color so newcommers know who you are.
I'm the only Demon to hunt down the loss souls
Nobody knows she's a demon but the boy who helps.
Put Souless in your profile so I know what story it is and if you read the rules.
Please be active
Cussing to a minimum please.
Do not leave the plot

KyungSoul

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Skyla Lockheart
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

User Image

♨I blew out 18 candles♨
I act like this Weird, and a little bit too clumsy. I'm really bad at cooking but really good at cleaning. I'm playful and a bit immature.I don't know about this world so I can be a bit too excited at times.
You must know I'm a
My role here is the demon girl
My orientation is Straight
This is a secret but I have a crush on Nope nobody
My past is like this I have no past. I was created from the depths of hell by Satan himself. Right now I am currently living as the Human's sister.

User Image

I really do like
Candy
Sweets
Cooking
Capturing the lost Souls

Don't ever show or give me these
Lost souls
Bad Cooking
Silent treatment
Liars

My master is KyungSoul

This is Aiden Kim, a 19 year old teenager who is tired of work and school and just wants to eat, sleep, and eat again. But to make his life worse, he has to work alongside a demon named Skyla. How'd he get trapped? He doesn't even know himself.

User Image

Roles Needed:

Lost Soul Girls sad Can be teacher or anything)
1.X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
2:The Nekomimi

3:
4:
5:

Lost Soul Boys:
1:Rail_Gavins
2:
3:
4:
5:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm
[align=center][img]direct img link[/img]

[img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m519/Cookies_Rarw_Like_Me/111.jpg[/img]

[size=18]

⇨[color=color1][b][/b][/color]⇦
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩
[/size]

[img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m519/Cookies_Rarw_Like_Me/untitledXD1.jpg[/img]

[size=9]
[color=color2]♨I blew out [/color][color=color3][b]age[/b][/color] [color=color2]candles♨[/color]
[color=color2]I act like this [/color][color=color3][b]personaltiy[/b][/color]
[color=color2]You must know I'm a[/color] [color=color3][b]♀ ♂ (strike gender)[/b] [/color]
[color=color2]My role here is [/color][color=color3][b](put how you lost your soul if one of the lost souls)[/b][/color]
[color=color2]My orientation is [/color][color3][b]Sexual Preference[/b][/color]
[color=color2]My past is like this [/color][color=color3][b]Bio (must be 4-5 sentences)[/b][/color]
[/size]

[img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m519/Cookies_Rarw_Like_Me/333.jpg[/img]

[size=9][color=silver]I really do like[/color]
❤[color=pink][/color]
❤[color=pink][/color]
❤[color=pink][/color]
❤[color=pink][/color]

[color=silver]Don't ever show or give me these[/color]
☒[color=pink][/color]
☒[color=pink][/color]
☒[color=pink][/color]
☒[color=pink][/color]
[/size]
[color=color2]My master is [/color][color=color2][b]username[/b][/color][/align]

KyungSoul

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke Oakenbrew
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

User Image

♨I blew out 18 candles♨
I act like this I am calm and relaxed when I know people, I am also a bit of a bookworm since I love to read and write my own books. how ever my goal even in this unstable souless body of magic I can possibly become a renown author.
You must know I'm a ♂ Boy
My role here is Lost soul
My orientation is straight
My past is like this I don't know my past clearly. But I have seen glimpses of a serene tower located on a small island as strange stone beasts flew around bringing books and food to and from a village to the tower as if it was normal. Then I see hands sketching this serene scene and begin writing. Afterwards I see myself speaking with this large imposing demon about stories and legends as if they were friends.

User Image

I really do like
Reading
writing
apples
traveling

a bad book
horrible food
bitter candy
grotesque scenery

My master is Rail_gavins  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 pm
Rail_Gavins

Accepted! (`・ω・´)”  

KyungSoul

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 am
User Image

User Image

Akuma Kamiki
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

User Image

♨I blew out 16 candles♨
I act like this maintains a very tsundere attitude most of the time, though it's mostly tsun and less dere. She is very cold and condescending towards those around her except for her demons. However, she does occasionally show kindness
You must know I'm a
Female

My role here is Lost Soul Girl
My orientation is Straight/b]
My past is like this akuma, while she was alive, was raised as a shaman priestess. She knows how to renact with certain kinds of demons. she has two demons named Sai and Naimiko. Pretectors of her being, but when she died.... They went with her. Akuma has eyes like a demon, but is not. She has been wandering around, lost, looking for something to do.

User Image

I really do like
My two demons.
Trinkets
Saving people
Cats

Evil Demons
living alone
People
Chocolate

My master is X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 pm
Soulless

User Image

User Image

Miyuki Fujiwara
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

User Image

♨I blew out 21 candles♨
I act like this On the surface, Miyuki is your good-natured, friendly girl. She has a bright personality and a natural charm that makes it easy to understand why she's so popular with others. She is cheerful and encouraging towards others, giving off a calming aura that gives people strength. She is patient, reliable, always on time. Outwardly, Miyuki is picture perfect, a true "idol"- an image of purity, absolutely flawless in others' eyes. Not just her appearance, but her personality- they are all without fault... at least from the outside.

But being in the music business, she has been distorted and slightly lost her sanity. Behind the mask of perfection is the real, ugly truth behind Miyuki. Her squeaky clean image is just a facade for a selfish, manipulative, yet desperate side. And that's a keyword to accurately describe her- she's desperate. She's desperate to save her career, which she worked so hard for. She's desperate to salvage her dream, the one thing she strived so long for. Her perfect image is a perfectly crafted lie that offers false comfort. Rather, the smile she puts on is just a mask. In truth, she has many worries that she's unable to express because of her profession. And once she's faced with the possibility of losing her only dream, that perfect mask crumbles and breaks. Faced with losing everything, she's pushed too far. Miyuki is selfish. She's underhanded. Sometimes she's dishonest too. And when faced with losing everything she worked for, she becomes desperate, desperate to the point that she will do anything, even possibly murder. This pop star is willing to step on others in order to get to the top, by making lies and rumors about them that would crush their reputation and Miyuki seem so much better. A truly rotten girl. However, by no means does this make her feelings for people untrue and lies. Her friendships with people are certainly not fake or for show, she truly does cherish her friends and the family that is around her. Even if they would be enemies in the music business, Miyuki would be quite hesitant to do anything to them to get herself back on the top of things.

You must know I'm a ♀ Female
My role here is The lost, troubled soul of a fallen pop star (Lost Soul Girl 2)
My orientation is Pansexual
My past is like this Miyuki, before getting her start as an idol, was a nun and had entered the religious life. She listens to the confessions of the citizens, but really doesn't understand what her job is, nor does she take it seriously. She is bored with her life and wants to make it exciting. She remembers how when she was a little girl, when her parents were away for long business trips, she would watch pop stars on her TV. Their singing and dancing gave her much joy as a child, so why not as an adult? Miyuki left her job as a nun to become a famous idol. She first got her start as an Internet idol, uploading videos of her singing and dancing onto websites. Then, she met a whole group of singers on the web, all of them being girls. She met up with all of them and they all got along, then later decided they would team up and form a girl group of singers. They worked very hard to reach their beloved dream and eventually, they all did become famous. However, being on the top had it's risks and made Miyuki very nervous. She did not want to loose the fame they worked so hard for, she didn't want to loose the happy times they all had together. It made her sanity disappear and she began to act more rude and wasn't the same sweet girl anymore. One of her band mates couldn't take her anymore and took revenge on her by posting on the Internet that she had been a nun before becoming a pop star. In that instant, all her fans turned against her, many of them calling her a 'Sinner' for leaving her religious job. They bashed on her and hated her now, all because if her close band mates. Miyuki completely broke and went into a rage with her band mate, and went so far she actually grabbed a decorative sword that was in the room and stabbed her with it. After she killed the fellow idol, Miyuki stabbed herself and committed suicide because she couldn't stand the burden of everyone hating her and the pain she felt from killing her friend. When she was dead and turned into nothing but a soul, she was fated to go to hell and suffer the sins she had committed : Killing someone else and killing herself. However, Miyuki refused this and ran away from the fate that was determined for her, running back to Earth as a spirit. Now, she wanders around as a lost soul, or in reality just a soul that really does not want to go to the gates of heaven or hell just yet.

User Image

I really do like
Friends & Family
Singing
Dancing
Having fun

Loosing everything
Her fate
Boredom
Being alone

My master is The Nekomimi

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

late, sorry, but accepted!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 pm
The Nekomimi
accepted!

KyungSoul

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 pm
The Nekomimi

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Rail_Gavins

User Image

User Image

User Image

Skyla's eyes widen as she watches Aiden mumble in distaste, his fingers gauging his eyes out as he scratches his black locks. "Why! Why does it have to be me?" he stares at Skyla who blinks innocently then flourishes into a toothy smile. He groans and falls onto the concrete floor. "Oh, that's right, it's because my life sucks enough to have a demon follow me until I collect all these damn souls!"

He touches the collar on his neck and screams. "Augh! And this damn collar is making my freaking neck all red! How the hell am I supposed to explain this?"

Aiden stares at Skyla, expecting her to say something. When she doesn't, he can only groan and roll his eyes. "You know what, whatever."

Skyla happily agrees and follows him down the sidewalk. "Are we going to an actual school?" she asks out of curiosity. She's never been to a real school before, nonetheless one with a human at least.

"No, we're going to a freaking church!" he sarcastically bellows.

"No you listen up, mister! It wasn't my fault you put your darn foot in the fountain! You should have known what it would do!" Skyla humphs and turns her head away, by now floating next to Aiden in anguish.

"How the hell am I supposed to know it was going to do that?!" he shouts, but sighs in defeat when Skyla can only puff out her cheeks and cross her arms. "Whatever, but be good at school!

Skyla only responds with a defiant nod of her head.

The school was amazing. It was clean, tidy, neat, uniforms everywhere, students everywhere, teachers everywhere, and the building was huge. The pearly white pillars were twice Skyla's size, her mouth falling open as she stops floating and begins walking along Aiden who keeps his head low. She smirks and jumps on his back, "Now fly, Unicorn!"

Aiden gasps and falls to the floor flat on his face. "You pig get off!" he shouts, but Skyla can only giggle as she rolls off.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a weakling," she narrows her eyes playfully as Aiden turns a shade of pink.

"Not my fault I play games all day, okay? Now quit playing around so I can get to class."

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 am
KyungSoul

User Image

User Image

Kaiya & Kaito Hoshi
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

User Image

♨We blew out 15 candles♨
We act like this Kaiya is a child and loves to smile. She forgives everyone but people who hurt others physically and draw blood. She is extremely clumsy, dropping everything she get her hands on. If something breaks, Kaiya quickly runs away and hides. She can be shy yet understanding and will stand up for what is right but shrink back if yelled to. | Kaito, on the other hand, is quiet. he barely speaks to anyone but his twin sister, Kaiya. He has wonderful hand-eye coronation and can catch anything without dropping it, unlike his sister. He seems to be sad on the surface, but he is actually quite happy on the inside. Kaito gets rather embarrassed when his sister thinks too rashly and tends to always pull her away from doing something even more embarrassing.
You must know we're ♀ | ♂ Female | Male
Our roles here are A lost soul of a young murder victim | A young lost soul of a depressed brother caught up in a deadly gun fight
Our orientations are Straight | Straight
Our past is like this Kaiya and Kaito were very close twins. They did everything together and always seemed to tell what each other were thinking. Kaito kept Kaiya in line and Kaiya protected Kaito from jabs. They worked perfectly together. Nothing seemed to take them apart.
One day, Kaiya came home alone because Kaito had some work to do at school and they had a younger brother that had to be watched. Their mother was away at work and their father had died years ago. Kaiya put their baby brother asleep and went to Kaito and her room. She started working on an essay that was due tomorrow. The doorbell chimed. Kaiya stopped doing her homework and answered the door. A man, a large, strong man, was standing there. Kaiya was about to ask him what he was doing. Before she could utter a word, a knife suddenly came down on her head and another one was stabbed in her chest. She fell backwards, bleeding her life out. There was no one to call for.
Kaito came home late. Too late. he was wondering why Kaiya wasn't running to meet him. Feeling a draft, Kaito called for Kaiya while he went to close the front door. Then he saw his twin sister.
Kaito was never the same after that. He never spoke and always had a haunted look in his eyes. One day, a day before his and Kaiya's 16th birthday, he was suddenly caught up in a gun fight. All he was doing was walking home to check on his brother. Now, Kaito was the one laying on the ground, dying.
Neither one of the two could go to the skies. They both died before their real dying date. Until their date of death, the two must wander around as lost souls. At least they are together once more.

User Image

We really do like
Each other
Singing
Stars
Cats

Don't ever show or give us these
Blood
Daggers, knives, or anything sharp
Being separated from each other
Sadness

Our master is Holo Sora Kurono