Kibsaiel:
Well, Father had certainly been pleased by the stones she had found. He'd been so pleased, in fact, that he'd completely disregarded the fact that he should have probably asked her where she had gotten them. No bother to her, of course, since it meant that she didn't get in trouble, or worse, have to lie to her father. That was just something Kibsa couldn't do.

Kibsa lay on the edge of the jungle, the moon on her back as she quietly, and rather daintily, ate what remained of the monkey she had caught a little bit earlier. There wasn't really much left at this point, the creature had been rather small to begin with. It was so difficult sometimes, eating things like that. Too many small bones. Another bite and there wasn't anything left of her kill.
As she set about grooming the blood from her paws, she wondered if Jahn would even meet her here, or if she had just been foolish.

Jahn-Clod:
She had been on his mind quite a lot. Something that was rather uncharacteristic of him. He figured it was perhaps he hadn't bedded her.. That was a way he released all of his affections of the flavor of the week. Some even volunteered themselves, letting Jahn bite them on their legs and other various places. Getting blood that way was far more satisfying than killing someone.

He had scented her, and the blood had helped. Her smell mixed with the copper flavor that she was earing. He smiled stepping out from the jungle once his blue eyes fell on her. He held no desire to sneak up on her, though he bet that if he tried, it would work.
"Good evening, Ma cherie'." He said softly.

Kibsaiel:
Kibsa's ears swiveled to the sound of a familiar voice and she smiled.
"I was wondering if I'd gotten my hopes up in vain," she replied to his greeting, turning her head so that she could glance at him and confirm his identity. That done, she sat up and resumed her grooming, perhaps a little bit quicker now that she wasn't alone anymore.

"Sorry if I'm a bit of a mess, I found something to eat on the way." Oh, should she have said that? Eh, what did it matter? It was really rather obvious. Ah well.

Jahn-Clod:
"If you were here, I'd find you." He assured her, his voice calm and relaxed as he spoke. Though there was that flirtatious tone that he knew far too well. His eyes looked over her, taking in the sight of her licking the blood off of herself. If he was weaker at controlling himself, she may have seen him drool at the sight of it. Instead, it just perked his senses and his eyes zoned in on it.

"Don't stop on my account, ma cherie'." He said, and his eyes moved upwards until he was looking at her face. SHe was as pretty as he remembered, the same face he had seen in his dreams. He was going to try to seduce her into a night with him.. if only just to get her out of his head.

Kibsaiel:
"Oh, I don't doubt that you could, I notice I tend to stand out a bit." Would he laugh if he met her almost dark-as-night father? Kibsa licked her paw clean and tilted her head at him.
"I was starting to wonder if you were going to, that's all," she added after a second, giving him a small, almost uncertain smile. She'd worried a bit that she had annoyed him, wanting to know so much about the dangers of the jungle. It wouldn't really hurt her if he had decided to just leave her alone and not bother with her after the first encounter... It would just be disappointing. She wanted to learn and more than that, she didn't really have any friends. Having someone new to meet with and talk to, that would be really nice.
Especially a male that seemed to want to be pleasantly charming.

Jahn-Clod:
He didn't follow what she said, with that it would be smell that he would find her with. He would smell her long before he saw her, but that might come off kind of creepy. He nodded a little, and sat slowly. His tail flicked behind him, and he cleared his throat when she spoke again.

Luckily, she had been far from annoying in his eyes. No, his fascination with her lie in her innocence. Though he didn't know how much he would answer if she asked a bunch of questions like last time. He was sure that in due time, he'd answer everything.. Eventually.

Kibsaiel:
Kibsa turned some more so that she was finally facing him straight on. He hadn't really said anything to her doubts that he would be interested enough in her to actually come looking. But then, he hadn't agreed with them, either. So she could take that as a sort of good sign.

She waited for a heartbeat or two, waiting for him to say something and received nothing for her patience. They weren't just going to sit there all night, were they? She didn't want to bombard him with questions, but staying in one place for too long, that could get somewhat boring.
"Could we take a walk? I wouldn't mind it if we did." It would help her relax a bit, and she might be better at getting answers out of him if they were moving about. Or would he rather just sit here and talk?