Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Soul Partners{/Dragon RP Starting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Oak slightly jumped a little from surprise before he turned around. When he turned he let loose a small sigh and smiled as he climbed upon her with catch in hand. "lets get back to the camp. so you can get the yelling over with." he said with as slight laugh before they took off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:36 am
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

The Earth Guardian

User Image

Gardenia just turned her head away from him as he climbed on. Once she was sure that he was on her securely, she sharply and swiftly unleashed her wings and took off into the more dusk like sky and it caused her to now change her speed to a faster one, faster than Oak was used to so she did give him one warning before changing speeds. " Hold on tight, and I mean it. I don't want you falling off so it causes me more trouble to find you." she growled up at him as her warning before her speed setting became nearly lighting fast as the surroundings was blurred, but her sharp vision had no effect as they soon landed gracefully near the others and where they were located. Gardenia just waited for him to get off as she neatly folded her wings close to her body. Still not speaking with him but she did manage to tell him one thing, "You know, I'm so tired of chasing after you when it's nearing the night. Were you even on your way back when I came to get you? Don't lie to me." she stated calmly and softly. Expertly hiding her disappointment. She had no problem with him going out, ok she did have a little bit of a problem, but was it too much to ask him to be back before nightfall?

Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

"That was a bit faster than usual today." he said with his hair a bit blown back. "And as for your question. I dozed off after my fifteenth catch" he said putting his hair back to normal and grabbing the fish he caught for dinner. "Other than that, do you want the fish to be raw or cooked?" He said with a smile and tired tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 am
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

The Earth Guardian

User Image

The Dragonness just snorted in dismay and turned away. "Typical action of a Mortal. Go back to the others, I'll catch my own food. I don't need your generosity." she snorted ignorantly, back to her usual self as she took to the fast nightfall approaching sky. Unlike her partner, she can be trusted with returning back even if nightfall hit. Besides, she needed to bathe anyhow. She she landed next to a lake and approached it casually but cautiously. Being careful of late night hunters she knew was on her territory. She got inside of the water and started her hunt.

Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 am
User Image
Λnɑrɑthien Λɳɲɑ ϩerindë
The Water Ancient

Calming rivers.

Anna walked, slowly, along a river's edge, not really doing anything. Her Soul Partner was off on his own business: whatever Dragons do these days. She twirled her spear in her hand, mentally practicing some of the moves that her Master had taught her. Anna sidestepped an imaginary opponent, slashing and dodging smoothly. It took but a few seconds before Anna was done with an imaginary 20-men army. She sighed and started using the spear as a walking stick. The sky was becoming lighter yet darker, just like every dusk. It was getting late. Anna began to wonder if her Soul Partner had forgotten about her. No. Anna shook her head, answering her own question. That was not how Lance was. He would flood every forest and desert in the Lands to find her, as she would do the same for him.

The sun was now behind the trees. The sky was a light orange with tints of pink and crimson. Anna pushed her light blue hair back from her eyes and tied it in a ponytail; it has become loose during her little walk-imaginary battle. It trailed behind her as she began to make her way towards the camp. "Maybe Lance will be there," Anna thought. Her spear gripped tightly in her left hand, Anna scaled a small cliff before landing lightly in a forest area. She wandered throughout the forest, moving towards the camp in a slow fashion.

Raging seas.

Water is life just as it may be death.

Cisala Elden
I feel horrible because I haven't posted in SO long. . . ^^' Sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am
User Image
Lyra ❛Terrin❜ Myterrik

❛There's a fire, burning in my Heart. Reaching the Fever Pitch and it bringing me out of the Dark❜

Terrin smiled slightly as she felt Blaze's arm tighten around her own. He always worried so much about her. She didn't mind though. Terrin could tell that Blaze really did care and, for that, Terrin was very grateful. The sun ducked completely behind the horizon now and the sky melded into an array of deep blues, violets, indigos, and onyx black with millions of scattered, diamond-like stars. She sighed and began to walk back towards the camp, dragging Blaze along with her.

Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:33 pm
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

The Earth Guardian

User Image

After spending only five minutes hunting and eating her own dinner, she washed of any extra scents she didn't need and shook off the remaining water on land. Spreading her wings and taking off into the sky and flying for roughly about 3-5 minutes before landing close to where her Soul Partner was. "Come along, we should meet up with the others." She said curtly as she looked down at him and changed her form into her more humanoid one.

Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:38 pm
bump :3  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3