Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Soul Partners{/Dragon RP Starting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm
•Story•

There are people called Ancients in this world. These Ancients are known for their ability with to bond with Dragons. But this is only trivial information so why don't I start from the very beginning Hm?

Long ago in times before the Dragon Council the Humans and Elves were in a constant war with the Dragons. No one remembers why the Dragons hated the Elves and Humans so much anymore but there are few who remember stories of the Great War passed down from generation to generation. During the Great War there was a woman who had met an injured Dragon on a Rocky Mountain path. She stayed and nursed the Dragon back to health and over time they feel in love. The Dragon king found out and instead of getting angers he accepted their love fore the Dragon was his eldest son. And so because of the kindhearted of the woman a peace was made between the three races and over time because of their closeness the Ancients were born and became a common race. With the appearance of the Ancients and the newly found docile behaviour of the Dragons the world seemed almost peaceful. Until the Ancients and their partners disappeared.

With the Ancients gone the bond made long ago seems to be breaking and it seems that all hope of fixing it is gone.this is not the case though. Three teenagers have resently just discovered their powers and have found their soul partners. They are now in hiding so that they are not found by a fourth Ancient, an evil woman who is a descendent of the Dragon Prince's wife. Will the six teens bring back peace to the three races? Or will they fall victim to the evil Vendetta?

•Story• / •Terms You Should Know• / • Rules• / •Roles• / •Profile Layouts• / •Open•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm
•Terms You Should Know•

Ancients- A race of beings who are attributed to a specific element, and are able to bond with Dragons. The may be Elf or Human though it is more likely they will be Human.

Guardians- The race of Dragon that may bond with an Ancient. They risk their lives for their Soul partners without hesitation and tend to be possessive of what they believe is theirs whether it be a mountain, or a small Silverling.

Soul partner- A term often used when talking about and Ancient and Guardian pair.

Thought speach- The ability to talk to one other person with one's mind. A common ability used between Soul partners.

Kipps- A a mixed breed of a Horse and a Deer. Often used by the Humans and Elves as a mean of transportation, or to be cherished as pets. The Dragons have developed a taste for the creatures.

Gold peice- A small, gold coin used as money. Six Silverlings make up one Gold peice. Thirty-six Copperlings make up a Gold peice.

Silverlings- A small silver coin used as money. Five Copperlings make up Silverling.

Copperlings- A small copper, and bronze mixture coin used as money

(There may be more added later.)

•Story• / •Terms You Should Know• / • Rules• / •Roles• / •Profile Layouts• / •Open•

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm
•Rules•

•Follow the Gaia ToS•
Yeah I know this one is pretty self explanatory, but it must be said anyways.

•No goddmoning•
Yes this means you! The road ahead of us will be dangerous, and hard. We will not be able to beat every enemy that attacks the group. More often then not the Guardians will have to flee with their Soul partners to kelp the Ancients alive.

•Keep it PG-13•
We aren't here to watch you character play tiddlywinks with someone else. If it goes that far use this magical thing that I like to call a ~TiMeSkIp~ and take it to the PMs or not. Whichever you deside.

•No Mary Sues•
There is nothing more annoying then a character who never messes up in someways. And to be quite honest a perfect character is really boring and I tend to not want to role play with Mary Sues.

•Literacy•
Please be literate to semi-literate. I personally cannot reply to anything less then four to five lines without difficulty. I do understand writers block one in a while though. But so help me if its a recurring thing I will not be so understanding.

•Pretty posts•
They are NOT mandatory but are highly suggested. They just make your posts more entertaining~ Also do not use a huge picture as your characters appearance. They are super annoying.

•Profiles•
Please do not change my layout in anyway or I will murder you. Also add a ninja cat if you read the rules up to this point only. Keep reading for the real symbol.

•Be nice•
That means don't ignore anyone in this role play because that is just ride. Also be active because I like this idea and I do t want the RL to die because people are not being nice and are ignoring the RP.

•Have fun•
Keep in mind that I may add rules along the road though do not worry I will inform you if such an occupancies happens. Now for being a good slave I mean child I will give you the proper symbol to add to your posts~ Please add a pirate cat.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm
•Roles•

•The water Soul partners can grow gills underwater and can manipulate water to their will though the Ancient is extremely vulnerable to severe heat•

The water Guardian- Cisala Elden
The water Ancient- Holo Claudia Fox

•The fire Soul partners can stand extreme heat temperatures and can control fire though the Ancient will be vulnerable to extreme cold weather•

The fire Guardian- Cisala Elden
The fire Ancient- MetalRocker11712

•The earth Soul partners will be able to move land objects such as huge boulders and will be able to create small caves in mountain, and cliff sides though the Ancient will be vulnerable to water and won't be able to swim•

The earth Guardian- Layla Listressa
The earth Ancient- Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:01 pm
•Profile Layout•

[size=18][color=ColorOneHere][align=left]First ❛Nickname❜ Last[/size]
[size=9]•Role•[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=ColorTwoHere][size=15]•Age•[/size]
❧[i](They are all teenagers)[/i]

[size=15]•Race•[/size]
❧[i](If your an Ancient you can either be Human or Elvish but not a mix of the two and I do want at least one Human)[/i]

[size=15]•Height•[/size]
❧[i](If your a Guardian put down your Human form's height and your Dragon form's height)[/i]

[size=15]•Weakness•[/size]
❧[i](The weakness for the Ancients is already established but the Guardian weaknesses must be a little personal)[/i]

[size=15]•Likes•[/size]
❧[i]•

•[/i]

[size=15]•Dislikes•[/size]
❧[i]•

•[/i]

[size=15]•Personality•[/size]
❧[i][/i]

[size=15]•Extra•[/size]
❧[i][/i]

[size=15]•Username•[/size]
❧[i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][img]ImageLinkHere(If your a Guardian then add a link below the picture)[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm
•Open•

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 pm
Lancelot ❛Lance❜ Farlin

•The water Guardian•

•Age•

•Race•
Dragon/Guardian

•Height•
Human form: 6'1"
Dragon form: 38' 9"

•Weakness•
He has a soft spot for his Soul partner and has trouble thinking clearly if he believes that his partner is in danger.

•Likes•
• Being in the water in his natural form.
• Kipps.
• Rain.

•Dislikes•
• Fire… What a lame element.
• Ice.
• Sandy areas.

•Personality•
Lance is a serious, no-nonsense kind of guy. He hardly ever laughs or smiles if his partner isn't around and tends to be possessive of his partner thinking that he can do nothing but get himself into trouble. He refuses to do anything that might draw attention to himself and instead decides to stay out of crowded areas. He will only converse with anyone who talks to him first, this goes for his Soul partner as well.

•Extra•
Like other Dragons he radiates heat like a fernace.

•Username•
Cisala Elden

User Image
Dragon Form

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:41 pm
Anarathien ❛Anna❜ Serindë

•The Water Ancient•

•Age•

•Race•
Elf

•Height•
5'8"

•Weakness•
Extreme heat

•Likes•
• Water Bodies (rivers, lakes, ponds, etc.)
• Rain
• Snow

•Dislikes•
• Fire
• Sand
• Gold

•Personality•
Anna is a bit on the shy side when it comes to Human strangers. She is quite cheerful when with people she knows and trust and is totally carefree. She does not mind if something goes wrong but instead tries to fix it in her own time. Though cheerful, bubbly, and kind, Anna does not speak to most, including her Soul partner. She's just. . . a silent type.

•Extra•
She acts as if she has all the time in the world. Anna also carries around a heavy spear that no mere Human can lift, and it can give the ground a scar in one stroke. cat_pirate

•Username•
Holo Claudia Fox
(I hope you do not mind a girl as Lance's soul mate. If she must become a boy, I shall change it to your liking.)

User Image

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:43 am
Holo Claudia Fox

Actually you had reminded me that I had wanted to add hetero in there as well XD so you are ACCEPTED~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 am
Can I reserve the fire ancient? :3  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm
Ostrava ❛Oak❜ Oakenbrew

•Earth Ancient•

•Age•

•Race•
Human

•Height•
6' 7

•Weakness•
Water

•Likes•
• Cooking
• Exploring old ruins
• fishing

•Dislikes•
• surprises
• Being lied to
•Being pushed into large bodies of water unexpectedly.

•Personality•
Ostrava is a bit on the patient and slow yet carefree side. He is also quite adventurous when it comes to old forgotten ruins and always finds trouble and finds ways to quickly resolve it. When it comes to friends he puts up few options that may get them into more trouble or out. But almost all the time it gets them out.

•Extra•
He tends to be caught napping when alone and surrounded by many a beast looking to guard him from the shadows. as for a weapon he uses metal gauntlets to deal damage since he has so much strength.

•Username•
Rail_Gavins

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am
MetalRocker11712
Can I reserve the fire ancient? :3

Sure thing~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am
Rail_Gavins

~ACCEPTED~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm
I wonder how the story will turn out? with the three characters so far.  

Rail_Gavins

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 am
Lyra ❛Terrin❜ Myterrik

•The Fire Ancient•

•Age•

•Race•
Elvish

•Height•
5'7"

•Weakness•
Extreme Cold Weather

•Likes•
• Sunrises
• Climbing
•Camping

•Dislikes•
• Snow
• Ice
•Fish

•Personality•
Lyra is a very intillectual, loyal, fierce, and opinionated individual. She enjoys taking risks and loves trying new things.

•Extra•
She sometimes goes off on her own to think. Lyra also has a tattoo of a dragon that runs along her back.

•Username•
Metalrocker11712

User Image

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out