[PLOT - PRP] A Seer and A Princess (Vanya and Celestia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 am
In tune with her other, the princess stood as well, moving to her side. Agreeing, she added in, "A cup of tea is always something pleasant to partake in, especially when paired with a small teacake or slice of bread." So they had teas here as well, and regional ones? Quite a small world. It was almost comical how she was being led by a blind woman, but Celestia was still rather new to the tree and most of it was yet to be traversed.

Pausing momentarily to sniff the air, she closed her eyes and sighed softly; it smelt so lovely. Quickly returning to the seer's side, her eyes wandered over the rustic tavern, with some simple tables and decoration. Admitting, it was quite less than she was used to for an afternoon tea, but felt it rude to say so out loud. "I am certain that I will, and the shoppe is really quaint and homey." Catching Vanya's gesture, the princess moved to take her seat opposite of her, her eyes following the other across the room and back.

As the tea arrived, Celestia moved to carefully take her cup, smelling the aroma and smiling. "It smells delightful~" Looking up, she waited for her to take a sip first, before taking one herself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm
Vanya leaned over the cup of steaming tea, inhaling the fragrance before blowing on the surface to speed its cooling enough for her to take a sip. As she did so, another Faun crossed from the tavern kitchens, setting a plate on the table with the two females, giving them a smile, then returning from wince he came. Vanya smiled as the second part of her order arrived. "Fresh fruit scones from the kitchens. Hopefully those will do nicely for afternoon tea."

When the tea had cooled sufficiently, she took a sip, enjoying the flavor before reaching for one of the scones. She held it in her hands though and did not eat, seeming to mull something over before speaking. "If I said anything to upset you before, I apologize, as that was not my intention. I am...still new at this," she murmured, face down as if studying the scone intently.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am
Now this was delightful! Scones to go with their tea? It was as if Vanya had already learned of the princess's habits, or was this something to do with her position as seer? It didn't really matter though. Waiting a minute or so, so as not to rashly grab for one, Celestia then moved a scone to the small place beside her cup, commenting as she did so, "These look lovely."

Lifting her cup to drink from it, she heard the other's comment and shook her head. Setting it back onto the table, she said a bit softer than before, "It is I who should apologize; my actions and words were not appropriate, and I know better than to be as such. It is just... hard... I admit, to become used to this." She looked to the seer with a soft smile. "But I will in time."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:51 pm
"We cannot help what we feel," Vanya replied, breaking a piece off the corner of her scone. "I can only imagine the adjustments you must face right now. But, it is only a guess; I cannot place myself in your hooves. I can only apologize if my words created feelings or thoughts that added to your burden."

She paused to taste the baked treat, simple, but sweet and satisfying. "Time will help, of course. But if talking would aid the process, please, do not hesitate if you would like to speak again." She paused, then added. "I know I would like to."

Then, with a smile, she quipped, "Even if you'd simply like to share an afternoon tea."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:37 am
She followed the other's movements, taking a bite from her scone and smiling and commenting on in, "These are lovely," before nodding at her request."I shall certainly remember your offer, if I can find you that is. An afternoon cup of tea is always better spent with company rather than with your thoughts." Taking another bite of her scone, more than halfway finishing it, she added, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 pm
"No, thank you," the seer inclined her head politely, grateful for the exchange and the company for tea that followed. "That would be wonderful. Remind me, when we are finished here, to show you to my alcove. I'm not always in, of course, but it's a good place to start looking," she said with a smile. If she wasn't in, perhaps her mate, Takis, would be and could direct any visitors to her...though, he'd been rather busy with his duties as Tree Shaper as of late as well, making sure there were enough alcoves for all the new Faunies.

Ah, but conversations for another time. For now, she was content to sip her tea, nibble her scone, and spend the afternoon exchanging small talk with a new possible friend.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash