Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Believe((O//A!!!! JOIN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:28 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

I think I am going to quit the role play and step down from my role. I don't quite understand where everything is going and how to exactly post, it's a little frustrating and confusing. I don't really think explanations are really going to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I tried to give you a PM, but it was set to "friends only" and I couldn't give a comment on your profile because it was private. No other choice than to post in the roleplay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 pm
The Nekomimi
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

I think I am going to quit the role play and step down from my role. I don't quite understand where everything is going and how to exactly post, it's a little frustrating and confusing. I don't really think explanations are really going to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I tried to give you a PM, but it was set to "friends only" and I couldn't give a comment on your profile because it was private. No other choice than to post in the roleplay.

Its all right.... thank you for trying (((;  

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 am
Striker

Loxus
...Revenge won't blind my vision...
Temp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The storms coming...
...Try running

Loxus had headed back to towards, Sam. It he could at least get the one inside of the store. Sam was missing. He started to go around looking for him. It was hard, moving around in a library with a battle staff. Trying to look as normal as he could. When he moved towards the vending machines. He found them. The three of them were blocking him, Sam was in the middle of two of them. How could that happened, did she find out he was following him then quickly went back. No, the jump was an his own fault, he didn't train hard enough. Quickly, Striker moved behind the wall. The mission always came first, but two deaths in one day. Would just be asking for long term trouble. People at HQ were just looking for a something to pin on him. Annie wasn't high enough to be considered a reasonable lost, but she'd still have a grave.

Taking out his staff, he started to think if he had enough time to get to higher ground. But that'd take to much time. Turning around, he saw Sam's face. The girl and Clear were looking at him. He could just come up from behind now. Loxus came out running. He sweep the ground under the girl with it. The stood between them and Sam.
"Stay down, I don't want this to get messy..."

....Alive in a ghost town
Last of a dying breed.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

☣We are made from Broken Parts

☣It's hotter in Hell, but its getting real dark see.

☣You Can See God When I take My Mask Off

Danny watched herself get lifted into the air. She gasped
            ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!????" she yelled punching him making him drop her. She hit the ground but got up quickly. A knife slide out of her sleeve quickly.
            ''Who the hell are you!!!??" she screamed. She turned at her brother.
            ''Johnny..... You take him.'' she made herself sound angry, but she was flustered.
            ''I want sam.''

☣ I am a Lion and I want to be free.
Do you see a Lion when you look inside of me?

☣ Cause I am a Lion born from things you cannot be.
How can I sleep at night, theirs a roar inside my head?

Cause I am a Lion and you are Dead.!

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
Raio-kun

JDogg
User Image

Nothing can escape these eyes

Let me sleep in peace, gosh!

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄
Jdogg took the money from Danny and bought the history book and gave back the rest of her money and left the bookstore. He pulled out a lighter and looked at it. "A lighter but with no cigarettes, huh." He took a look back at Danny and sighed. "I must focus solely at my job, even if it wrecks me emotionally. He took a stroll around the bookstore, thinking of what the enemy's next move might be.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff