Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:16 pm
"Yeah, I remember..." Nina narrowed her eyes at Iblis, she was showing more anger in her expression. "Iblis, you know hes the bad guy right? And killed many people... plus hes like the guy who caused this whole thing... why would you even help him?" she fumed in rage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm
Iblis heard Nina and knew that she was furious with her. "W-Well I... I just... He was...Ugh! I don't know!" Iblis tried to explain, but once again she didn't know how to explain it. Her fists tightened with frustration, but they didn't ignite. She looked away from Nina and down at the floor. "I...I just want my my friend back..." Iblis finally said under her breath as a single tear ran down her face. She was referring to Light.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

He stood there silently for a moment to catch his breathe and sighed,"Thats just great...". His fist was still in place of the dent he made in the cracked wall with his knuckles still bleeding. But he was far too concerned about the lost chaos emeralds than just mere pain. His ear flicked up from the sound of a whimper. He quickly threw his hood over his head and pulls a semiautomatic M-9 handgun. "Whose there?!", he pointed as the sound of the gun clicked. "Come out where I can see you and maybe I'll just give a warning shot", he demanded and we didnt sound very happy  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm
"Oh, that little punk..." Megan thinks as Light takes Ilbis back to base. Even though Light is under her daddy's control, Megan still doesn't trust him, but thought that he'd start to turn once the electrodes of the control interface wore out or a tin whisker shorted a couple of pins out, but that kick might have stressed a solder connection too much or even have broken a semiconductor layer in the incredibly complex integrated circuits.

The other reason Megan doesn't like Light (to the point that she won't even acknowledge that he's "dark" now) is the fact that he's been doing all of the visible missions that make it seem like he's taking out the rest of the world's militaries: taking out the leadership. Meanwhile, Megan's been doing the real work of preventing the same militaries from recruiting, taking out their rank-and-file in many precision chemical massacres in the enemy barracks, and eliminating their ability to make war by cutting off their energy sources, transportation, and raw materials in that order; all of which ensured that the enemies would never be able to replace their losses.  

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm
TD whimpered and tried to move but couldn't stand so he dragged himself, he finally got into view of Kiro but made sure he was fully out of hiding. He lowered his head to the ground, resting it sorta but also out of fear even though he was a robot hound. "Please... don't shoot." he said in robotic tone.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nina felt bad for Iblis and her friend but Light was long gone, she wanted to help to but she knew it was hopeless. "Iblis... I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do..." she said sadly.

D.L looked over to Nina and Iblis noticing their sad expressions, he guessed it was because they were here or because they might soon be robots as well if the doctor decides to do just that. D.L though still felt slightly troubled though by what happened back then when Iblis helped him, he never felt a warm feeling like that in his chest and normally he hated people touching him or getting close. he shook his head and narrowed his eyes at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm
Iblis heard Nina and shook her head. "No... You're wrong Nina... I'm gonna find a way... I owe him... As long as I'm still breathing, I'll find a way... Some day..." Iblis said with a look of determination. She wasn't going to give up, not as long as she was still alive. Iblis would do everything in her power to save Light.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

The moment he saw movement, the young hedgehog kept his hood tidy to prevent whatever was coming from seeing his face. Knowing that Dr. Eggman could be watching, he had to keep his profile as low as possible. And being dressed in black, it help with stealth mode. Out came a a talking robotic hound pleading for its life. Which is something robots usually do. Especially showing emotion. Still he gave a cold glare under his dark hooded face and was on the verge of putting the mutt out of its misery. Yet still, a part of himself just couldn't pull the trigger. He remembered there can be robots with emotions and freewill like Omega or the story Amy Rose told him about E-102 Gamma. And it was damaged and helpless. "Dammit...". he sighed folding his arm back and putting the gun away. He slowly approach the artificial life form taking out a small fanny pack of tools. 'I Swear, you bots can be really funny sometimes.", he commented with sarcasm in an irritable tone knelling down toward it. "Just dont try anything and I wont flip your off switch permanently.", he stated as he tried to take a look at the damages. He's not very good with robotics. But if its anything like tuning up a vehicle or any other kind of machine, he should be able to refresh a few raw spots. "Ok, fill me in. Whats going on out here?", he asked TD as the hooded hedgehog looked under his hood.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 pm
Even though there is an "enemy" organic nearby (Kiro), Megan and her current squad of 5 MR-01s rush back to base (with Megan sketching on one of the units with her skateboard due to her near inability to run).

Over the five year rise of Dr. Robotnik to this power, his genetic engineering project has become his enforcer long before he finally gained control of Project Light. In the years since, Megan has kept all of the units in line, and she's especially wary of the units with personalities, and recently, project Light.

As soon as Megan reaches the base, she transmits the code from her transmitter, and all the doors all the way to the medical bay slide open, and all of the units immediately stand at attention as she passes. Somewhere a cheeky unit starts playing the Imperial March over the speakers.  

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 am
TD didn't lift his head at all when Kiro approached him, his ears perked up though when he asked him a question. "I can't really tell you much... only that... Eggman has taken control of this whole city and built his own empire, master has lots of robots mostly patrolling everywhere and taking survivors to be used." he said and whimpered "Master also has a pet project that... is very powerful..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

D.L looked up when some robots entered the medical bay, he uncrossed his arms and stood straight away from the wall near Iblis and Nina. "It is time..." he said in a calm tone but most of the injured people looked fearful for their lives, D.L knew that some would be taken to be turned into robots or be in slaved to do cleaning and working in some of the base parts of the empire.

Nina was going to say something but then stopped and looked towards the medical doors exit, she saw robots enter and stand in a line waiting. everyone in the room seem to be scared. "This isn't good, Iblis..." she whispered.

D.L looked at Iblis with his eyes for a moment, staring at her eyes with motionless expression. He was sure these two wouldn't be chosen to be robots yet or slaves, they still needed to recover a little more before that was decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 am
Iblis heard D.L and Nina. She saw the fear in everyone's eyes as the robots entered. Her fists tightened and she looked back at Nina. "What ever happens...don't try to help me..." Iblis said in a serious tone. Then she walked in front of all the people and made sure that they were all behind her. "No...I won't let you take these people..." Iblis said firmly. Then she made a thick wall of fire rise up, separating the robots from the people. She threw the fire wall at the robots. Iblis didn't move from her spot. She stood and waited to see how the robots would react, keeping her guard up.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:28 am
D.L expression changed to anger slightly but deep in those eyes shown worry, he quickly used chaos control behind Iblis then wrapped his arms around her. pinning her arms down to her sides roughly but not too much, he didn't want to harm her just stop her from doing a big mistake. "Do not try anything... Iblis... you cannot save everyone... but maybe I can save you..." he whispered in her ear quietly so only she could hear, his voice sounded like he was stressed sorta but also slightly calm. "...I'm only going to help you once... so don't screw up your chances..." he whispered quickly, hoping Iblis will obey and if not he'll try knocking her out.

Nina noticed D.L disappeared then reappeared behind Iblis, she didn't know what to do though since her legs were still sore. Every person backed away in fear D.L might hurt them, she noticed this too as well that they feared him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 am
Iblis felt D.L grab her and she tried to break free, but his grip was firm. She suddenly stopped when she heard D.L whisper to her. She was confused as to why he was helping her, but then she thought that maybe Light was starting to get through to D.L. Sure it was a crazy idea, but it was a possibility. Iblis sighed and stopped. She knew that D.L was right; she really couldn't save everyone... They were going to be either robotisized or enslaved or experimented on... There was nothing Iblis could do about it...  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 am
D.L noticed Iblis stopped struggling and slowly let her go, he was still on guard if she tried anything but then quickly grabbed her right arm and dragged her back to Nina. "Stay here... and don't try that again, I will have to beat you... IF you try that again." he said with a threatening tone, he then turned away and faced a robot that stood near by.

The robot was one of Eggman's hounds, it growled at Iblis. Threatening to attack her if she tried anything, it turned it's attention on D.L though and spoke with robotic tone. "This survivor is causing a lot of trouble, we might as well just robotisize her... or drag her off to enslavement." it didn't seem to notice that D.L whispered to her earlier.

D.L narrowed his eyes at the robot hound, he hated these canine things but at least none of the robots were aware of anything yet. "I would but that isn't our decision... I'll make sure she doesn't try anything again." he said and watched as the robotic hound left his sight, the robots were busy with other things at the moment but D.L knew this might get reported back at Eggman. He probably only had a bit of time before Eggman decided to do something to Iblis, D.L turned his attention on Iblis and Nina with serious expression. "Once your friend is healed enough, it will be time for you and her to leave the medical bay and have your future decided for you..." he said knowing the robots will have a close eye on him until they leave.

Nina looked at Iblis with confusion, she thought D.L was going to kill her then and there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am
Iblis felt D.L drag her back to Nina and she heard his warning, but wasn't afraid. She growled quietly under her breath as D.L talked to the robots, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. Iblis saw the confused look on Nina's face, but didn't say anything. She kept her gaze on the robots as they left. Iblis heard D.L tell them that as soon as they were well enough, they would be sent to Eggman. Iblis tightened her fists, but kept them at her sides. She hated that she couldn't do anything.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 am
D.L wasn't sure when he'd be able to sneak them out, he thought of using chaos control out of the base with them but later when their ready or sooner. He knew that maybe sooner would be better since they might be picked up early, he didn't want anyone to notice though once he took them out of the base.

D.L snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Iblis looking at him with anger, he smirked slightly in amusement but turned his head away and leaned against the wall sorta close by.

Nina shook her head and looked at D.L then back at Iblis, she frowned at her angry that she tried something reckless awhile ago. "Iblis... please don't do that again, I think he means business..."

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games