Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am
Iblis heard D.L and she kept her serious expression. "I used to not show mercy, but one person still wanted to help me... He wanted to help me and he didn't care about my past... I had a friend for once...but...one time he needed my help and I wasn't able to save him... He's gone now... I won't let anyone else suffer if I can help it... I am a guardian... The story is very long and complicated..." Iblis said mischievously. She wasn't sure what was going to happen to her now. She had a feeling though that she was still going to Eggman's base. Iblis was going to go there sooner or later though because she needed to help Nina and anyone else who was trapped in Eggman's base.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 am
D.L felt slightly weird in his chest, like a weird warm feeling which confused him even more. His expression turned serious as he tried to stand up right although this time he did without too much effort, he looked at the ground like he was deciding something then turned his attention on Iblis. "...Even though you helped me... I cannot disobey the doctor, you understand that right?" he said with calm voice, he seemed lost though in thought still deep inside those eyes. Even if they were dull they showed slight emotion hardly though, it was hard to figure it out what he was thinking. "Or... you could try to escape but... if any other robot found you, they might just finish the job and kill you."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Iblis heard D.L and let out a small sigh. She understood completely, but she really didn't want to admit that he was right. Iblis was mostly healed, but she still would be easy prey for any robot right now. "Fine...you win... Lead the way..." Iblis grumbled annoyed. She hated that she was surrendering, but she still needed to find Nina.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 pm
"Good... now stay close, robots might think your a survivor trying to run away if you don't." D.L didn't smirk and kept on a serious expression, he then started heading out of the ally way with Iblis but this time just letting her follow him. He knew robots wouldn't attack her if shes with him, those rusty metal creatures knew he was under control by Eggman. If D.L tried to disobey he'd be badly beaten or shocked by his own power since the doctor had control on his brain, now that he thought about it. He started to feel slightly annoyed, he had no freedom because of him.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 pm
Iblis nodded and followed D.L out into the streets. She stayed close to him the whole time and didn't take any chances on trying to escape. Iblis couldn't help but think about Light whenever she was around D.L. She missed Light so much, it was hard for her not to think about him. Iblis let out a small sigh, but continued to follow D.L.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 pm
D.L heard Iblis sigh but didn't say anything, he kept walking til they finally reached the base entrance. D.L used his special ability to open the metal gates then continued walking inside towards the medical bay, he made sure Iblis was still close by so that no robots attacked her or anything. "We are almost there..." he said then turned right in the hall way, entering the medical room with all the injured survivors. It was pretty huge and for a good reason, D.L though leaded Iblis to the back where Nina was on a hospital bed.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

At the center of a deserted section of the ruined city, sparks in the air accumulated. Drawn into a single point as the wind rose around. And in a flash, a portal explodes opening a path from the unknown. The portal closes and disappears. All that remained was a young brown hedgehog dressed in black lying unconscious in the middle of the road. Slowly, his eyes opened moaning in pain. His clothes were torn and tattered and was covered in cuts, bruises and burn marks. He looked as though he just came back from a fierce battle. Slowly, he got up on his feet with just enough energy to stand. "Where am I. Ugh....my head", he asked himself in a groan. He felt a drafty cold breeze bush against and his body and flowed through his quills. The smell of decay and pollution made him raise his head toward the sky for it was dark and smoggy as death itself. "Where is this? This cant be right. Did I make it back?", he asked himself. The feeling wasnt as terrifying as before from the last place he was in, but he knew something bad happened.

He walked around and there was no one in sight as before. His frustration was building up thinking his attempt to escape the future was a failure. But something was defiantly different. In a dark ally, he finally found a clue. It was a fresh dismantled robot with Dr. Eggman's icon engraved. "So old Egghead must be still alive. It looks like I did make it back. But not far enough.....", he thought narrowing his eyes at the artifical being. He patted around his clothing only to catch himself with more surprise. One of the possessions he had is missing. "The emeralds.....MY TWO CHAOS EMERALDS!!!! DAMMIT!!!!", he growled punched a cracked dent in the concrete wall. His only ticket to keep pressing on through time and space has left his hands. And now stranded into another dark future.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Iblis heard D.L and saw Nina on a hospital bed. Iblis walked over to Nina. "Hey, are you okay Nina?" Iblis asked concerned. She looked around seeing all the injured people. There were so many, but Iblis knew that there were thousands more that Eggman has already roboticized. Iblis began to worry about what would become of her and Nina.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm
Nina was awake though in the hospital bed, her expression though turned slightly surprised to see Iblis here and alive. "Sorta but.." she pauses when she saw D.L standing by, all the people around here stared at him in slight fear and she noticed. "I thought you were a goner for sure, Iblis... and why is he here...?" she whispered the last sentence.

D.L noticed he was being stared at by a lot of people but he was ignoring them, he was looking at Iblis and Nina with motionless expression. D.L wasn't really paying attention though as he was thinking deeply, silently standing near by but not eavesdropping.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 pm
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

TD heard the punch and sound of something cracking, he looked over at the hedgehog then tilt his head curiously. "Emeralds...?" he said then noticed the stranger was pretty ticked off and whimpered, he kinda regretted saying anything now that the stranger might notice him.

TD couldn't even move with his side and leg damaged, he lowered his head in fear what he might do.

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 pm
Iblis heard Nina and smiled a little at her. "Heh, oh come on Nina... You've seen me in plenty of life threatening situations! Did you really think that it would be that easy to get rid of me?" Iblis joked. She looked back at D.L for a second and then looked back at Nina. "Y'know...I'm not quite sure..." Iblis whispered so that only Nina could hear her. Iblis was wondering now also why D.L was still here. Iblis's wounds started to hurt a little and she grunted quietly a little, but was trying to hide the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:57 pm
Nina sighed deeply, she hated eavesdropping people and D.L wasn't trust worthy. "Well... I hope he leaves soon..." she mumbled quietly in annoyance, she really hated his guts for choking her earlier.

D.L stayed silent and still until he heard Iblis grunt, even Nina heard her and noticed. D.L walked over to get something in the medicine section beside Iblis and Nina then grabbed out some bandages and other things that looked like cream for wounds, he put them on the dresser beside them then looked at Iblis. "If you need anything else... just let me know." he said then went over to a wall and lean against it, crossing his arms and staring off to the side away from Nina and Iblis.

Nina blinked in confusion at this, she was wondering why he was being nice. "what was that all about...? Iblis, did I miss something..." she whispered towards her with suspicious look. "mmmm?"  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Iblis was surprised to see D.L giving her medicine for her wounds. When Nina gave Iblis a suspicious look, Iblis got a little nervous. "Uh...well you see...um..." Iblis started, but wasn't sure how to explain it. "Y'know... It's a long story..." Iblis finally said. Then she tended to her wounds using the stuff that D.L had given her. "So...what do you think is gonna happen now...?" Iblis asked trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:48 pm
Nina glared at Iblis slightly when she tried to change the subject, she knew her plans on avoiding things she didn't want to talk about. "Oh no, your not avoiding it... I want to know, Iblis!" she said and seemed to be angry that Iblis tried to avoid her question, she really was curious though. "I mean... like how come hes uh... sorta being nice to you..." she whispered. "What did you do...?"

D.L was deep in thought. He knew something was wrong since that painful headache started from the beginning, it wasn't normal and it started when Iblis kicked him but as he thought about it. D.L wondered if she damaged something maybe, like the chip in his brain sorta but he would of seriously got hurt right? He hoped it wasn't serious.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 pm
Iblis heard Nina continue to press on the subject. "W-What? ...I didn't do anything..! Why do you always suspect that I did something?!" Iblis said, but Nina wasn't falling for it. "Alright fine! Yes, I did something..." she said but paused for a second. "Remember when I kicked him in the head..? Well...a little while after that he had a major headache and was in a lot of pain...so I...uh...may have possibly healed him...just a little... Seriously though, I think I may have knocked something loose in his head..." Iblis explained in a whisper. She had a feeling though that Nina wouldn't be pleased to hear that she healed D.L a little.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games