Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Can someone explain all this to me??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mass_Infection

Professional Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm
I have been on gaia since 04 and never been active in a guild. Explain what its all about please? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm
Mass_Infection
I have been on gaia since 04 and never been active in a guild. Explain what its all about please? sweatdrop

Here's a brief overview:
Gaians that share a similar interest gather in a guild to discuss it. This guild, rather than focusing on a specific topic, is more of a laid back "discussion" guild. The main forum is organized much like CB (ChatterBox), with random AAY (Avi Above You) and discussion threads. These Main Forum threads are generally aimed at anyone and everyone - for more specific posts, locate the proper subforum by its name. Be sure to read the announcement in the sub forum (first thread) for the instructions and rules before posting.

Like in forums, threads that have recently been posted in will move to the top of the subforum. The latest 5 threads that have been posted in are listed on the guild front page, to the top right. Underneath that is the list of latest Guild Announcements, and then the Captain and Crew list. The Captain, Vice Captains and Crew moderate the guild, hold events, and have the authority to lock threads, move threads, delete threads and ban the occasional rule-breaker. We're also here to help, so don't be afraid to ask!

BTW: quoting helps.

More info here [x]

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 pm
Mass_Infection

Possibly you are too busy, but at least you in the guild biggrin * You have nice signature picture biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 pm
Not sure what exactly you're asking to explain, the reason behind you not participating in guilds, what are guilds, or what THIS particular guild is about. But for THIS guild, it's basically all things random--anything...I think  

aznmusicgirl

Timid Cutie-Pie

30,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:16 pm
aznmusicgirl
Not sure what exactly you're asking to explain, the reason behind you not participating in guilds, what are guilds, or what THIS particular guild is about. But for THIS guild, it's basically all things random--anything...I think

You are correct! 3nodding
This guild is about.... EVERYTHING, I guess is the way to put it.  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games