Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:45 am
User Image

The land is covered in a white blanket of snow as Tsumetai is up in the trees shaking the snow off of the branches. She is doing this so the branches don't break and hurt any thing below. And when doing this she is shrunk down to the size of a small bird or so. Hearing the snow crunch below the trees as she looks down. She loves the snow and wonders who else is enjoying this nice snowy day. Seeing No one as of yet. She recalls that her wolf plushie is still below her on the ground at the base of the tree. It doesn't shrunk with her when she does. Fearing someone might take it she flies down and re-sizes to her full size.

Leaning down she bites the plushie and places it back on her tail as she goes to see just who is out and about in this snow like she is. Looking about as she wonders which way to go in order to find who was crunching the snow before. Hoping it wasn't something or someone that would do harm to her. But since she has been clearing the trees for a few hours she is a bit on the lonely side and wants to find someone to talk to a bit even if it is just a pass by Hello.

She-Ra of Etheria
Tag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
Are we still going to RP them. I am still very interested.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

Snow crunched under his hooves as Raven wandered the winter touched lands. The snowed blanketed nearly all surfaces and while he could easily have flown over it all he had chosen to walk. Walking allowed him to sink into his thoughts, not that he had a lot to think about today. There was little to worry about even in the winter, one had to work a bit harder for food but there was plenty to be found if one knew where to look and didn't mind digging it up. Raven stretched his double wings for for a moment before folding them back at his sides. The sun that peeked out from the few clouds above allowed just enough warmth to the day that it wasn't too cold, it was tolerable, especially if one kept moving.

His eyes swept across the white landscape, in winter everything looked similar, trees, meadows, Soquili and anything that the snow touched all blended into one giant blob of white that stretched as far as the eye could see. He, however, was a brown blemish in that white world, for no snow clung to his pelt. Some days he would have liked to simply blend into his surroundings and become invisible but today was not one of those days. He continued along in a quiet manner, the crunch of the snow under his hooves and occasional plop of snow falling from tree branches breaking the silence. His gaze swept to the left, initially seeing some movement from the corner of his eyes, and yet nothing was there. The snow and sun were playing tricks on him. With a shake of his head he continued on.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:36 pm
Tsumetai looking up a bit seeing a tree covered in heavy snow as she dropped her Plushie on the ground as she sized down and flow up landing on a branch. Then doing a bit of a dance making more snow fall to the ground. Leaping to another branch as she dances more making the snow drop to the forest floor again. She then looks down seeing a Stallion. "Two sets of wings? I have never seen that before." Wondering as she jumps down landing on her plushie as she sizes up taking her plushie and rests it on her tail as she moves between the trees. Still looking at this Stallion. Two sets of wings was really interesting as she tries to figure out why one would have two sets of wings.

"Hmm Sir why do you have two sets of wings?" She wonders as she is semi hiding behind a tree but the blue in her mane allow her to be seen as she watches the stallion more. "I have never seen someone with two sets of wings before. So I was wondering why one would have two?" She points out as she recalls her manners and knows her brother would yell at her if she didn't give this Stallion her name. "I am Tsumetai it means Icy though my family and friends call me Tai which means Reality. May I ask of your name?"

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm
Raven had not expected to meet anyone out here, of course he wasn't wandering about looking for others to meet, nor was he wandering to avoid them. He simply moved from place to place with little thought of who or what he would meet. Often times he was absorbed in his own thoughts, part of which revolved around his Kalona traits and how he disliked this part of him. Were it not for those small horns atop his head he could be a pure Angeni. Raven wasn't sure if he wished for the responsibilities of a pure Angeni, they had their powers and needed to learn to use them, but he did often wish he lacked what little Kalona blood that he had. There may be no way of removing the blood or traits that tainted his body, but he did not blame his parents for mating and trying to produce life. He had been that result, no brother or sister, just a single mixed blood foal.

A soft voice brought him out of his thoughts and he turned his head to look in the direction which it came from. At first he saw nothing but trees and the endless blanket of snow that surrounded them. But then there was the slightly bit of blue and as he brought his hooves to a stop and looked harder he spotted another Soquili, half hidden behind a tree. A female by the voice. She was talking about his wings, better that than his horns. "I have two wings because I predominately carry the Angeni blood. Angeni have two sets of wings, it's what sets them apart from the other winged breeds." From where she stood he could not tell if she possessed wings, let alone what breed she was. He hesitated for a moment before providing his name. "I am Raven." He didn't speak more, Raven wasn't the type to dive into conversation regardless of whether it was with a stranger or someone he knew well.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 pm
She heard the word Angeni and has heard of the breed themselves. She recalled another stallion that was that. But she was too busy bothering and annoying him in her young-en days and never realized his wings. She steps out from behind the trees as her flutter wings shine when the light hits them. Stepping closer to the stallion as she allows her plushie to hit the grow as she sizes down to get a different view of him. Then sizes up again taking her plushie in her mouth and drops it on her tail. "Angeni.. I have heard of those before." She fluttered her wings as she bows to him.

"I am a fluttercorn. I was clearing the trees of the heavy snow so they don't break and hurt something." She points out as she wonders why another would be out and about this snowy area. "What brings you here?" Her tail sways a bit as the plushie doesn't move and stays in place. Her glowing lilies shinning more when the sun is hidden/

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:50 pm
He said nothing as she spoke of hearing of the Angeni breed before. What else could he add to that part of the conversation, he had told her the source of his double wings, she had acknowledged that and the breed itself, seemed like there was nothing else to say. Some might call that rude but for Raven that's simply how he was, he wasn't much for words and when he did speak he got straight to the point, no dogging around the subject, no saying things that didn't need to be said, he would say what needed to be said and then return to his silent ways. But to let the mare know he had heard her he gave his head a nod.

A fluttercorn. Raven couldn't remember if he had seen or met any fluttercorns in the past but what breeds they consisted of were fairly obvious, for she had the wings of a flutter and the tail of a unicorn, though seemed to lack the unicorn horn. And of course the word fluttercorn spoke of the two breeds combined as well. His gaze moved to the trees as she explains about knocking the snow off of the branches. It didn't seem like a very rewarding job unless one considered saving others from possible injury due to falling snow. But then again others could simply not walk under snow burdened trees and that would also save them from getting hurt. Again he nodded his head acknowledging what she had said. Her question forced him out of his silent presence. "Wandering." He explained simply at first and then added a bit more. "I spend my days wandering mostly, doesn't matter so much where I'm going." In fact he rarely had a destination in mind, he simply went where his hooves or wings took him, it may be a river, a forest or a cave that he ended up at before the sun set and then come morning he would set out again.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:15 pm
Tsumetai listened to him as she thought about. Wandering sounded nice but she helped her brother care for there hidden field of glowing lilies. Seeing that field was left to them by their parents and she doesn't think she could leave it for long. "Wandering sounds nice. But don't you get lonely?" She wonders as she noticed that he is the kind that doesn't say much. Not that he needed too.

She liked the silent type and she had to admit to herself. He was the most wonderful and handsome stallion she has ever met. She is in awe by his beauty. Boy he made her jealous a bit seeing she isn't that pretty. But she likes him. He is nice and she was getting lonely so his timing was wonderful.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:47 pm
Raven considered her question for a moment. Not that he didn't have an answer almost as soon as she had asked it but he she gave it some thought. He had been wandering for a long as he could remember. It had all started the day he had wandered away from where he family lived when he was younger. Exactly how young that had been he couldn't recall but obviously old enough that he could take care of himself and live as long as he had, and he wasn't old by standard but he did have a few seasons behind him. Did he get lonely? Well it certainly had been a bit lonely at first and yet he had continued on with wandering, so that suggested that it got easier with time. He tried to remember the last time he had considered his lifestyle to be lonely or perhaps incomplete but he drew a blank.

Giving his head a slight shake he answered. "No. The land and sky is my mistress, the wind my friend and the river a companion that always returns to me when I need it." It probably wasn't the answer the mare was expecting, likely no one would think he would utter such words but that was how Raven felt about his wanderings. Wherever he went there was just what he needed, there was no need to complicate that by adding anyone else into the mix. He decided to try to ask her a question. "Do you wander?" Three simple words but it was the most he had done to initiate a conversation in a long, long time.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:42 pm
Thinking about his answer. "Oh I see." Her voice sweet as she does understand the plants if nothing else. Then hearing question as she thought about it. She did wander but never very far. She is one to stay close to what her parents left for her and her twin brother. After all their parents were killed by a purewalker. Most likely a feline one. So she treasures the hidden glowing field of lilies more then she should. Though that is all she has right now. If she had a mate she would travel with him for sure if he will allow her to return to the glowing field to give birth then she is fine. Seeing she was born in that field and wish her young ones as well to be born there.

"No I don't. I stay close to the field left to me by my mother and father. It is hidden and glows of lilies. Like the glowing Lilies on my leg and tail. But if I meet my mate and they wish me to travel and wander then I will. If they only allow me to give birth in the same hidden glowing field i was born in." She smiles.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:41 am
He had noticed the glowing lilies when she had first come out from hiding behind the tree but he hadn't given them much thought. Perhaps it had only been the sun reflecting off of them or the snow that made it seem like they were glowing. But now that he knew they actually glowed he gave his head a bit of a nod. They were interesting enough, but he couldn't imagine staying around them all the time, they were just a bunch of flowers after all...weren't they? What good were flowers? He kept those thoughts to himself, something to perhaps think about when he moved on again.

"That makes sense." He said, though in reality he didn't full understand it. Perhaps it was a mare thing, wanting to raise children in the same place that she had been raised, being surrounded by strange glowing flowers.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am
Watching him as she looks at the lily on her leg. "The place I was born is special. Just outside of it my mother and father were killed in order to protect my brother and I. So I guess the reason it is so special just like these glowing lilies that can be used to heal wounds is because they are all I know of my parents. Because I never got to see them." Her eyes meet the stallion's again.

"Traveling sounds fun. I bet there are many more flowers, herbs, and other plants. That can also be used to heal wounds and illnesses. I wouldn't mind finding some. So besides traveling all the time. What else do you do? After all a good looking stud like you most have a mare or two waiting for you somewhere?" She wonders as she asked knowing that her last question might have been outta line for her to ask.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:18 pm
He listened as she explained why the lilies were so important to him. Here he had thought it was just a mare thing, as a few other mares he had met in the past had shown a love of flowers. Well perhaps all mares did love flowers, but this one just loved them for another reason. Raven supposed that knowing that ones parents died trying to save them would be a reason to show a certain affection for the flowers in the area. And yet it was not something he could fully understand. This talk of parents made him think of his own, not entirely unpleasant thoughts but also not entirely happy either. His mother he had loved, and still did if he ever opened up about any feelings he had. She had raised him well enough and he wasn't sure how he would have turned out without her support. His father though, that was where most of his unpleasant memories resided. His father had given him his Kalon horns and while he was grateful that was all that showed of his fathers heritage it was also a sore spot to the stallion.

He looked back at the mare, he should probably say something, but what. He never was much of a conversationalist. "Not knowing ones parents isn't a completely bad thing." Not quite what others might have said but it was the best Raven could do. He just didn't have enough experience talking with others, especially about subjects like this, to properly say something.

At least the conversation switched to something he had a chance of responding to. "It can be...fun." Again not the word he wanted to use but it would do. "I don't know much about plants." He admitted with a shrug. He hadn't seen any use in learning about them. When she mentioned mares waiting for him somewhere Raven's ears flicked. "I have no one waiting for me." And he didn't think that he needed anyone at the moment either. Most found his relative silence to be strange, how could they be around someone who rarely spoke and when they did it was only a few words that didn't always full apply to what was being said. He didn't mind being alone, he had been alone for so long now it felt like the only way to exist. And perhaps that was why he wandered so much, to avoid being around others and that uncomfortable feeling they so often gave him. Yet, it was inevitable that he would eventually run into something, like he had with Tsumetai, he would listen to them and perhaps join in on the conversation and then he would be gone, and they would be nothing but a small dot in his memories.

Kara Asumie
Sorry this took so long. Raven went from a dead muse to a rambling one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:59 pm
Tsumetai listening to him as she smiles. It was like he was a flower himself. Not a lot to say but enough when the need for it is there. The strong silent type. Those are rare. "Well thank you." She looks at the snow covered trees around her. "I like plants. They don't talk you to death. They are useful when you need them. Besides that some are pretty to look at. You are a rare one. The strong and silent type. I like that." She looks at him as she smiles more. Something about him was new and nice to be around though he didn't seem the type to want to be around others. But she has become fond of him in the little time that they have been about the other. There is just a calm feeling around him. She wonders if it is because he is an Angeni or just because he is himself. After all those who are themselves are normally more honest with others about things. Though that doesn't mean the one who is more honest is also open hearted to others.

Looking at him as she smiles more. "Being around you makes me feel safe and happy for an odd reason. I am honored that I got to meet you Raven. I wish if nothing else that we can become friends."

She-Ra of Etheria
Sorry Gaia didn't give me the notice that this had a tag.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 pm
He wasn't sure why she was thanking him. Raven couldn't think of anything he had recently said that would cause someone to need to thank him. But then again, he wasn't social enough to understand the intricacies of conversation and social events. And that is why he spend most of his time along and traveled wherever his hooves led him, to keep to his solitary life as long as he could. He didn't swell on these thoughts long as she began to start talking about flowers once more. He still couldn't understand her obsession over flowers even after having it explained. Weirder still was the fact that she made reference to him when talking about flowers. That reference was well beyond him. Again he felt like he should say something, but what? What did one say to something like that when they weren't sure what and why it was said. "Okay." Yes, that would do.

Of course her next statement truly threw him. He had never been told anything like that. He got the friends part, that was easy to understand and accept, but the rest, well he had to admit it made him a bit nervous and even a bit uncomfortable. "I...uh..." Maybe he could just skip part of the conversation there. "We can be friends."

Kara Asumie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces