A Snowy Meeting (Viyres and Srilea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 pm
Viyres loved it when it snowed. The different patterned snowflakes falling from the sky and landing on him along with the cool breeze made him think of his younger years. When he was young he would always roll around in the snow and play, never having to worry about things like a job or anything. He missed those times. Now he was too busy to enjoy the simple times like this. The only reason he could now was because the bar he worked at had been snowed in completely. Usually nothing stopped the bar from opening, but it had been just enough for him to get the day off. Smiling to himself, he fell back into the snow, looking up as he watched more flakes fall.

"This really is nice," he sighed happily. "I don't think anything could ruin this moment for me."

SilverShieldwolf

(OOC: Sorry this is a bit short. ^^')  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm
OpticPeach

The snow felt wonderful on her, even if it messed up her hair. Traveling from place to place had a lot of downfalls, the main one finding a place to stay for extended periods of time. Srilea rolled up a snowball to toss around. She hadn't had a snowball fight in so long, but she still kept up with throwing one when she could. With little thought, she threw the ball up into the air. Mostly in disappointment because the bar was closed.

"Why did that have to be closed today?"  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 pm
Viyres could hear someone coming, but at this point in time he could care less. He was enjoying his snowy escapade, and not having to deal with bad tippers made him happy. Not to say that he didn't enjoy his job, he just really hated those who didn't know how to tip. Rolling onto his stomach he sighed and buried his face in the snow, highly enjoying the cold flakes against his nose and forehead.

"I hope it decides to stay like this for a while," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Screw anyone who wants to get to the bar today."

SilverShieldwolf

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff