Things Aren't Always Black and White- O/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:37 am

So the basic premise of this roleplay is that Light and Darkness are always fighting to keep balance. It's not a battle between good and evil, and there isn't any rancor between the two sides. They are merely opposites. There are good and evil in both sides, the good of Darkness would be the ones to fight the evil of light and the same goes for the good of light and the evil of darkness. This sounds silly at the moment, but that's because it's just a skeleton. I'm just putting this up while I flesh it out! If you think of anything cool, feel free to pm me and suggest it, I'll incorporate it into the story if I think it'll fit.

I'm still working on the story, but feel free to put up a profile application on the Profile Page.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am
Rules
- First things first! No godmodding or cybering! Please follow Gaia's TOS, I don't want anyone banned. ^^

- Romance is allowed and encouraged, but please don't force anyone into pairings. If I see anyone doing this, they are out of the roleplay, no questions asked. I know it seems silly, but I've seen people do this and it's just sad. Roleplaying is for everyone, their characters aren't yours to treat as your personal harem! That said, I allow romance between both sides, as well.

- The sides aren't limited to darkness and light, by the way. The areas in between, or the Grey areas, are completely neutral. They can lean towards good or evil, but they usually aren't involved in the battle between Good and Evil. These people are usually those that reside on earth, they're simply regular humans. The reason they're neutral is because they have no idea that there's even a war going on. If they find out, they have to choice to stay neutral or take a side, but they'll constantly be pressured into joining a side if they choose to stay neutral.

- Now, even though it might seem like a battle between good and evil, it's not. It really isn't. As a matter of fact, the people who are good and evil on each side merely stand for that. While they themselves aren't evil, it's what they stand for. It's what they have to spread in order to keep things in balance. Evil has to exist in order for good to exist, and thus, some choose evil. Don't get me wrong- Some people might actually be evil, you never know. But for the most part, it's simply to keep everything in balance.

- Keeping things in balance isn't always a huge fight or a battle. A lot of times, it could be something as insignificant as doing a good deed or playing a game of chess. But sometimes it can be a huge fight. People of either side can manipulate those in the grey areas into doing something that would benefit their side.

- Alignments!
Light Side-
Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Evil
Neutral Evil

Grey Area-
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral

Dark Side-
Chaotic Good
Neutral Good
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 am
Profiles
All you need to do in post them on the profile page and I will approve/disapprove them. :3 By the way, there isn't a biography to fill out because this will be a more relaxed roleplay, though I'm sure you could tell due to the lack of a fancy layout and whatnot.

Name:
Age: (People on the Light Side and the Dark Side live longer in order to keep the balance, so feel free to play around with age. They can also mess with how old or young they look, though it takes time and is quite painful. )
Side:
Alignment:
Powers: (Only for people who are aware of the fight for balance. In terms of powers, The Dark side tends to have more physical things while the Light side focuses on mental powers. So a person on the Dark Side might be stronger than the average person, a person on the Light Side could be psychic. Not like reading thoughts, more like having a higher sense of self awareness and being able to avoid certain situations. I forgot to add this, but both sides can communicate with the dead.)
Appearance: (Please link a picture! If you're one of the people who like to use TekTek, have this cool [url=http://www.dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0]TekTek Site. [/url] I don't mind Gaia TekTek, it's just that sometimes there's only so much you can do. :P)
Extra: (Themesong, any quick notes you'd like to share? If you have nothing, then put N/A~)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am
The Profile Page
Feel free to send a profile in. :3 In the meantime, I'll be working on the actual story for this. It's not going to have much of a big drive, but there's a lot of free reign in terms of where the plot could go.  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces