The General manager of Saturday Night Evolution stood in the middle of the ring, smiling.

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages. Also anyone in between, looking at you Ru Paul. Welcome to Thursday Night Destiny. Now you're probably all going "wha? Hey wasn't this show laid to rest?" well everyone this is now the home to WWE:E's special events. At least for now. Now we hold our titles dear, and I love to give our champions challenges. The Honor Guard have been top of the mountain for quite a while and we don't get to see many tag teams coming out of the wood work. I didn't know what to do until I saw EWA. Now EWA has a randomized tag tournament. Now, if they can do it we sure as hell can can't we? Now any established stable will remain as such to grab the gold. First we will have established tag teams, then anyone else who signed up for the latest Evolution card. I'm going to take those names, drop them in a big a** blender and hit puree. Then I'm gonna break open that sumbitch with a bat and see what comes out. The titles will be defended every round and the winners of the round robin, if they're not champions then it'll be second place holders, will be #1 contenders. How is THAT for a challenge?"

Tim smiled at the camera.

"The tournament will be held here on Destiny. Also, there will be other tournaments coming up so stay tuned ladies and gentleman and don't blink for you don't want to miss a second. I am the General Manager Tim Edgren, and I. HAVE. SPOKEN!"