this may very well be in the wrong subforum, but i see a lot of girls ask about joining the RPs they're in here so i guess it's okay to put this up here??

i've seen some of you lovely ladies asking about group RPs and i got thinking about the one i'm in that's kinda massive. it's called Endless Memories and is a literate RP that has some really awesome people in it. the first page really explains everything but the short version is a villian from the Sonic universe, Time Eater, is messing up the barriers between other worlds and the result will have them all eventually cave in on themselves and be destroyed. because the barriers between worlds are starting to deteriorate, people are poping in and out of various worlds while trying to find a way to stop Time Eater and save the realm they're in.

it's got a lot of genres mixed into it and accepts just about every canon character out there. under i believe the "rules" post on the first page there's a list of current characters involved and it's across the spectrum. it's an invitation only RP but constantly accepting and my friend who made it gave me the green light to offer it to you girls to join. so if any of you gals are interested poke around

.....otherwise i will sit here in a corner and just talk to myself....'cuz i'm cool and social like that....