Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Have an idea for an event or new thread? Want to play more than one character or open a mini RP? All ideas and requests are welcome here!

Seriously. Requests and ideas make us do this:

User Image

Post them below and we'll get to you as soon as humanly possible. But right now we are... busy.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 am
User Image
          Is the mini RP I set up ok? c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
User Image
          Is the mini RP I set up ok? c:

Yep! Looks awesome! Best of luck! I'll be joining soon; I start moving into my new apartment Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 am
I think a Help forum would be ideal! Not only will it give us an opportunity to grow as a guild and an online family, but also provide a place to vent out. I'd like to create a motivational thread for appearance issues such as acne and weight loss in such a forum if I may. (:
It'll also give me some kind of practice round with my two awesome near-future subbies: philosophy and psychology! ^^  

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:31 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
I think a Help forum would be ideal! Not only will it give us an opportunity to grow as a guild and an online family, but also provide a place to vent out. I'd like to create a motivational thread for appearance issues such as acne and weight loss in such a forum if I may. (:
It'll also give me some kind of practice round with my two awesome near-future subbies: philosophy and psychology! ^^

Absolutely! Anything you like! 3nodding It's pretty much an everything help forum. I'll set that up shortly along with a forum for mini RPs and quick RPs for those who don't have much time to do extensive roleplaying. Maybe that way, the guild will appeal to more people and hopefully boost activity and membership. It's all about the numbers! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:53 am
Genrin619

A seperate forum for mini RPs? Great idea! Yes, then we just need a few ideas for say around 5 random mini RPs to get things going. To make people see that there are some RPs to join and to encourage them to make their own.
Don't think too much about the numbers, when people join they ultimately want a safe harbour to unleash their imaginations and escape reality. I think that's the purpose of all games and sites like Gaia - to provide people with a better, albeit virtual, alternative to real life. We should focus on that and that's where the Help forum can help create a family atmosphere away from real family which is often problematic.
We should consider shortening our welcome page as well. We can always include it as a must read post somewhere in the main forum. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. I'd love to help with the coding as well! LOVE working with photoshop and gaia codes hehe Reason for shortening the intro read: many people want a quick overview instead of a prologue. And we can include descriptions of the different main RPs and other guild features as well. Just like a blurb for each will do - short, sweet and effective! (: what do you think?  

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
Genrin619

A seperate forum for mini RPs? Great idea! Yes, then we just need a few ideas for say around 5 random mini RPs to get things going. To make people see that there are some RPs to join and to encourage them to make their own.
Don't think too much about the numbers, when people join they ultimately want a safe harbour to unleash their imaginations and escape reality. I think that's the purpose of all games and sites like Gaia - to provide people with a better, albeit virtual, alternative to real life. We should focus on that and that's where the Help forum can help create a family atmosphere away from real family which is often problematic.
We should consider shortening our welcome page as well. We can always include it as a must read post somewhere in the main forum. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. I'd love to help with the coding as well! LOVE working with photoshop and gaia codes hehe Reason for shortening the intro read: many people want a quick overview instead of a prologue. And we can include descriptions of the different main RPs and other guild features as well. Just like a blurb for each will do - short, sweet and effective! (: what do you think?

I'm going to keep the long intro so they know everything when they join, but make a short one like you suggested to give them an overall idea before they join! And the rest sounds good. whee I always love help! Just let me know what you're doing before you do it and have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 am
Genrin619

I'll send everything to you via PM and leave you to do with it what you will, don't worry! c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
Genrin619

I'll send everything to you via PM and leave you to do with it what you will, don't worry! c:

Yay! Thanks so much! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 am
          How about a Member Introduction thread where people can introduce themselves and how they found the guild?

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
          How about a Member Introduction thread where people can introduce themselves and how they found the guild?

I'll get working on that soon. I bullied May, Misora, and Riku into joining your mini RP just now. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 am
Genrin619
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

I'll get working on that soon. I bullied May, Misora, and Riku into joining your mini RP just now. emotion_dowant

Awesome! *excited*
        Would you open the RP if it hasn't been done yet? c:

User Image

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

Thought this might be helpful while I work on making a better one:

User Image

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/Genrin619/8b043c95-7dec-4d40-a2bd-398cb7cfed05_zpscaabffaf.jpg[/IMG]

I didn't put our other daughter (IIFondle or Colourlese - whichever it is right now) because she's not in the guild or mini RP. If she joins, I'll add her. I don't want to confuse people in the mean time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:56 am
Genrin619

It looks so awesome!! ^^
        Sorry for my absence. University is A LOT of work : /

User Image

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:07 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
Genrin619

It looks so awesome!! ^^
        Sorry for my absence. University is A LOT of work : /

User Image

No problem. I'm just trying to get other members active. And trying to save up gold. I have 780,130g right now... Not enough though.  
[ ✔ ] Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff