Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noweis

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

User Image

Hi~
I've been bored alot lately and i want to go back to roleplaying
Anything that catches my interests is fine biggrin !
The types im into are Romance, Action, Family, Fantasy, Horror, and maybe just a little Sci-Fi :3
If you want, you can post the link to a group rp below so i can go check it out!
Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm
bumpsu~  

noweis

Friend

noweis

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm
bumpsu~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm
o n o  

noweis

Friend

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm
I wanna roleplay too D: Someone keep me and ms snowman occupiiiiiied!! POR FAVOR MI AMORS?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm
twerkkit v2

I'm actually setting up a group roleplay that has about three out of the six types your looking for emotion_awesome . I'm still working on a lot of it, mainly the information and the layout, but if you'd like to join, I'll welcome you! xD

The Three Kingdoms

Madame Morocco

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 am
uh....i don't run it or anything, but i'm in a pretty massive group RP that's a lot of fun. not sure if it's accepting right now but i can always check with my friend who made it and see later this evening. if she gives the all clear for others joining i can throw up the link to the first page in here so everyone can poke around in it. the genre is mostly action/adventure i think but there's also been angst, and drama, and humor, and little bits of romance so....uh.....that's all i've got cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am
StrayKit
uh....i don't run it or anything, but i'm in a pretty massive group RP that's a lot of fun. not sure if it's accepting right now but i can always check with my friend who made it and see later this evening. if she gives the all clear for others joining i can throw up the link to the first page in here so everyone can poke around in it. the genre is mostly action/adventure i think but there's also been angst, and drama, and humor, and little bits of romance so....uh.....that's all i've got cat_sweatdrop
Kiba Wolfs Rain, Envy FMA, Yami Yu Gi Oh
heart heart heart heart heart I love your siggy! My favorite guys from each of those animes!  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
heart heart heart heart heart I love your siggy! My favorite guys from each of those animes!

XDD they're my 3 anime crushes, so i understand completely!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

Omg and to start off, thise are the ones that ARENT a red head! Kurama and Jin from Yuyuhakusho, Renji from bleach, Lavi from D Gray Man, Haru from FURUBA, The twins from Ouran High School Host Club...etc XD  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

Omg and to start off, thise are the ones that ARENT a red head! Kurama and Jin from Yuyuhakusho, Renji from bleach, Lavi from D Gray Man, Haru from FURUBA, The twins from Ouran High School Host Club...etc XD

ah, you're one of the ones who have a running list of them XD nice  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 am
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

lol yeaaah sadly i am one of the crazy ones.Nah, Just for the past eight years i had roleplayed with these characters with a friend. biggrin Back in those days i had nothin better to do...PFFFFT The hell am i saying, i still have nothing better to do.  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

lol yeaaah sadly i am one of the crazy ones.Nah, Just for the past eight years i had roleplayed with these characters with a friend. biggrin Back in those days i had nothin better to do...PFFFFT The hell am i saying, i still have nothing better to do.

i feel your pain, i think half of my social life consists of roleplays with either one friend or a group, actually in the one i mentioned i'm playing Envy and Yami/Yugi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 am
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

i feel your pain, i think half of my social life consists of roleplays with either one friend or a group, actually in the one i mentioned i'm playing Envy and Yami/Yugi
Eh i never really cared for Yugi...though Yami ♥ Yami and Bakura, MEEOWW! We should make a rp for that or...even pokemon..haha  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

Eh i never really cared for Yugi...though Yami ♥ Yami and Bakura, MEEOWW! We should make a rp for that or...even pokemon..haha

i relate to Yugi, i don't like fighting and am socially awkward with only a few close friends. he's nice, but not a crush, more like one of thos anime characters i'd be able to stand being friends with in real life
oh sweetie, darkshipping is my YuGiOh OTP, don't tempt me XD  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces