The Three Kingdoms {Accepting!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Once upon a time, the city of Estagund once stood over its great kingdom, housing its royalty and citizens. The kingdom was three times its normal size with every race imaginable living a life of peace, thanks to the King and Queen. These two had split the responsibilities of Estagund between them to ensure its prosperity and longevity. As peaceful as it was, the kingdom could not last forever. A strange illness thrived throughout the kingdom, reaching Estagund and destroying more than half of its citizens, including the royal family. Estagund began to die, its dynasty along with it. For several years the once majestic kingdom was in chaos now that it did not have a monarchy or any type of leader to pull it through.

Slowly but surely, though, the country separated itself into three kingdoms: Aglarond, Halruaa, and Korinn Archipalego. All three had a peace treaty with each other as they tried to recreate the peaceful reign of Estagund. Peace was restored for a short period, but it all change drastically due to a certain incident. The Princess of Korinn Archipalego was kidnapped. The kingdom assumed it was one of the other two and desparately pleaded for the return of their child. Several arguments continued between the three about this, but no information about the missing princess came up, nor a confession from either Aglarond or Halruaa. The event of the missing child sparked a war between the Three Kingdoms, devastating the economy of Korinn Archipalego in the process.

It has been 20 years since the princess has disappeared. Once again, the Three Kingdoms are on the brink of another war, one that could destroy any of them. The Kings and Queens of each kingdom has decided to create another treaty to stop this before it goes too far. As a sign of peace, Halruaa offered to be the host for this event at their palace. The Prince and Princess of Aglarond and the Prince of Korinn Archipalego are being sent in the place of their parents for the signing, along with their personal knights in case of trouble. As they are sent to Halruaa, the missing princess mysteriously reappears in the same city.

Profile Thread ll OOC

Story l Rules l Roles l Layouts l Information l Date & Weather l Chapters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

▶Follow Gaia ToS and Guild Rules

▶No God-modding

Genres: Mystery, Drama, Comedy, Action, Romance, Fantasy

Setting: Three Kingdoms is based in Medieval times. Swords and such are normal, and the same goes with the armor. There are no guns! Please remember that if your character carries a weapon or not.

▶No there can't be any cybering. If there is even a hint of it, be assured that I will kick you and your character off. Nobody likes to read about the hibbidy-dibbidy. If you must just take it to PMs or time skip. You pervs >.> .

▶There are several races in this story: Humans, Elves, Lycans, Lizard Folk, Mages, Dwarves, etc. I've never actually met a person who has played a dwarf, but it would be interesting to see. Mixes are also allowed (ex: Half Human/Elf).

Rating: PG-16 at most because of the action and such. Possibly 15. How should I know?

Pictures: Any type of picture is fine, which can range from anime, real, or art for the artistas. As long as someone else isn't using the same picture, you're in the clear.

Literacy: This is a Semi-Lit and above roleplay. Anything less than a paragraph (8-10 sentences) is horrifying. Everyone needs something to work with, after all. This means no one-liners and text talk. As for mispelling I'll allow some of it since I'm sure I just did that....

Post Layouts: Layouts must include at least your character's picture and their name for other players to recognize them. You can add anything else, such as color, symbols, quotes, songs, poems, etc. to your layout. A lot of people like to go all out on this, and I love seeing that since it shows lots of creativity. Have at it.

▶Each person is allowed to play up to two characters.

▶Since everyone has a life outside of gaia, all I require for everyone is to post once every few days. Please realize though that if you don't post after a week since your last one (unless you notified me by PM or in the OOC), you will be notified that your out of the roleplay because of inactivity.

▶For reserves, please fill out the Reserve Layout then send it to me in a PM titled: TTK Characters Name: Reserve. I will let you know that I will hold it for you and you can continue with your profile, which should be titled: TTK Characters Name. Please do not post until I accept you!

▶I am in charge of this roleplay. Beware of my power! There is no mod yet, but once there is, he/she shall be mentioned here.

▶I reserve the right to add/change any rules.

▶Last but not least... Have fun~!

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

▶K O R I N N A R C H I P A L E G O

User Image
            The Missing Princess
            xxThe missing princess should be somewhere around 21 years old. No one knows what has happened to her since her disappearance, but since her arrival in Haluraa, that is soon to change.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

User Image
            Korinn Archipalego: The Princess' Knight
            xxThe traveling companion of the thought dead princess, the dwarf is ranked as a knight, and is a skilled fighter.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxBidane Etxebarria
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxloonaboots

User Image
            The Crown Prince
            xxThe missing princess' three year older brother; he's 24 by now. Despite his dark and dull look, he is actually a really nice and grown up man that cares for everyone in his surrounding. He prefers not to fight unless necessary, but when he does fight he does it with great skill and with only an elven made sword.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxJonah Talon
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxPsykfall

User Image
            The Prince's Knight
            xxOnce a slave, this sassy half-elf somehow became a knight. Her bluntness and small quirks doesn't give her a chance to stray from her loyalty to the prince.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxIdue Sylleth Le'Quella
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxPhaea

▶H A L R U A A

User Image
            The Crown Princess
            xxThis princess is between the ages of 21-23.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

User Image
            The Princess' Knight
            xxShould be around the same age as the princess. He/she has been a part of the army.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

User Image
            The Young Prince
            xxThis prince is between the ages of 18-20.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

User Image
            Knight Protector of Halruaa's Young Prince.
            xx
            Kale is a stubborn half Dwarf, half Mageborne youth. She's near on 20, but still has a few months to survive before she actually is. Kale is tough, short and able to stand her own ground against her older, lankier elven elite comrades. She is gifted in both intellect, magic and also in strength and skill. Her late appointment as Protector/Knight of the Prince surprised and unsettled her. But she is sworn to do her duty and will try her best to conduct herself accordingly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxKalebelle 'Kale' Van Rossen
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxStormgem

▶A G L A R O N D

User Image The Crown Prince;A G L A R O N D
            xxThe crown prince of Aglaron, his is 20 years old going on 21 this year. He is somewhat shy and has a hard time around other people, but puts a very good brave front. He is mostly into books and puts all his spare time into studying; wishing to be the best prince he can be. While he is very shy, when he is acting as "the prince" he keeps a very calm and cool demeanor; he can even be really strict when in his prince mode.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxTou Erde
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxOneWeekRainisu

User Image The Princess;A G L A R O N D
            xxThe same age as her older brother, they even look almost completely alike; which is why they often switch places. The chestless and high spirited head strong girl is the complete opposite of her brother. One might even say that if you took them and shook them together they would make a fearsome person. With a love for adventure she likes to do everything that ladies of her stature shouldn't and oft' gets scolded by her brother.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxKou Erde
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxOneWeekRainisu

User Image
            The Princess' Knight
            xxHe/she is the childhood friend of the princess.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

User Image
            The Prince's Knight
            xxHe/she was hired outside of the army, but was once part of a noble family.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxCharacters Name
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxUsername

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

▶Reserve Layout
            [imgleft]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k595/Phaea/100x100_zps7661c96c.jpg[/imgleft]
            [color=#409EE6]⇌[/color][color=#2A6CD4]♝[/color][color=#153AC2]⋱[/color][color=#153AC2]☨[/color][color=#2A6CD4]⋰[/color] [u][color=steelblue]┃[/color]Characters Title[color=steelblue]┃[/color][/u]
            [color=white]xx[/color][size=8][color=navy]Brief description of who your character is and their personality.[/color][/size]
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=mediumblue]Characters Name[/color][/size]
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10][u]Username[/u][/size]

▶Profile Layout
            [align=center][img]400 x 200 / Direct Link Here[/img]
            [size=24][color=color1]First[/color] [color=color2]Middle[/color] [color=color3]Last[/color][/size]

[color=color4]❝Quote Here❞[/color][/align]

[color=color3]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[u][i]The Basics[/i][/u][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color2]NICKNAME:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]GENDER:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]AGE:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]BIRTHDAY:[/color] Day Month
            [color=color2]RACE:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]HEIGHT:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]WEIGHT:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]SEXUALITY:[/color] Here
            [color=color2]ALLIANCE:[/color] Aglarond, Halruaa, or Korinn Archipalego[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color1]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[u][i]Personal Information[/i][/u][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]PERSONALITY:[/color] In complete sentences

[color=color4]BIOGRAPHY:[/color] No less than 2 paragraphs

[color=color4]TALENTS & ABILITIES:[/color] Description of what he/she can do here. Cannot be overpowered[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color3]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[u][i]Things Only I Should Know[/i][/u][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color2]LIKES[/color]
            [color=color1]✓[/color] Like 1 [color=color1]✓[/color] Like 2 [color=color1]✓[/color] Like 3 [color=color1]✓[/color] Like 4 [color=color1]✓[/color] Like 5

[color=color2]DISLIKES[/color]
            [color=color4]✗[/color] Dislike 1 [color=color4]✗[/color] Dislike 2 [color=color4]✗[/color] Dislike 3 [color=color4]✗[/color] Dislike 4 [color=color4]✗[/color] Dislike 5

[color=color2]WEAPONS, ARMOR, & EXTRA[/color]
            Provide links

[color=color2]THEME SONG:[/color] Here

[color=color2]USERNAME:[/color] Here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

The Aglarond Kingdom is located in the east, closest to the ocean. Norheim, the capitel, is on a large island right off the coast, connected to bridges to the main land. Because of its location Norheim deals more with trade from far away countries. Aglarond has a stable economy thanks to its trades. Ruled by King Lisim, he makes sure Aglarond continues its steady growth.
            Weather: Aglarond is generally cool because of the oceanic breeze coming in. Since it's right near the ocean, it is either sunny, cloudy, or it rains.
            Economy: Aglarond is stable since it deals with trades from several different countries across the sea. Thanks to its location, many merchants deal with the fishing business. Many citizens across the kingdoms come to Norheim just for this product, and much more from the forein countries.
            Races: There are mainly humans within Aglarond, including the royal family. It doesn't mean that there aren't other races around, but they are rarely seen. Usually there is one or two vendors that aren't human.

User Image

Halruaa is the only country that is trying its best to stay neutral within the war. The entire kingdom is within the forest, and its one of the most desirable places to be when it comes to the fall. Thay is right in the middle of the forest in a clearing. The Elvish kingdom only trades within its borders with other craftsman, ranging from clothing to armor and weapons. Because of its quality their items are in high demand, and can only be found within Halruaa.
            Weather: Halruaa has all four seasons and goes through several weather changes depending on this.
            Economy: Very stable at the moment, and it may increase after the signing of the peace treaty. They rarely deal with trade outside of Halruaa.
            Races: Halruaa is the Elvish kingdom, therefore different races of Elves are all over. There are other several races around, but only a few that were deemed dangerous are exiled because of the war.

User Image

Korinn Archipalego rules over the mountains, with its capital city Maoyuu sitting at the top. Since the princess' kidnapping Maoyuu began to dwindle until the citizens were divided between the rich and the poor. Because of this the tensions between the hierarchy and its citizens is straining, and there have been several riots because of it.
            Weather: Mostly cloudy and rains most of the time. During the winter, it snows quite heavily.
            Economy: Extremely unstable. There is a big gap between the rich and the poor. Over the years the gap continues to grow, along with the crime rate. Even though Maoyuu accepts as much trade as it can, it still dwindles.
            Races: Its monarchy is human, but there is a wide diversity of races spread across.

User Image

The once prosperous city lays in ruins. Surrounded by the desert, Estagund rarely has travelers stop to search around the empty buildings. After its fall, several rumors about the Mysterious Plague spread. Many considered that it was released onto Estagund on purpose for its demise.
            Weather: Sunny... and extremely hot.
            Economy: N/A
            Races: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

▶םɑϯɘ: Dec. 28th

▶Ⱦɨɱɘ: 8:00 am

▶Ϣɘɑϯɦɘɾ: ☼ Sunny

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

CHAPTER ONE
            Halruaa prepares for the awaiting arrival of the other two kingdoms while Aglarund and Korinn Archipalego send off their own children. The missing princess appears in Thay with her own agenda to enter the castle. All three kingdoms meet at the castle within Thay and are shown their rooms before putting together the peace treaty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image

Starting Chapter 1!

OneWeekRainisu

Stormgem

Psykfall

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image