Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"____, I don't believe them."

The boy's best friend props herself up on her pointy elbows to look down at him. Her eyebrow raises up at him.

"Really now? Does that mean a challenge?"

A grin spread across the boy's lips, throwing the girl over his shoulders, spinning her around then setting her down.

"You just read my mind."

Two best friends are about to prove the world wrong. Legend speaks of an ancient castle that is said to change anyone who steps foot inside. They say people never come out. They also say that the people who do are crazy or mentally damaged the rest of their lives. That once they come back, they are thought of as cursed and everyone around them just leaves out of fear. So these two rebellious high school students are setting out on another adventure. They feel challenged by their small town in England. The town that swears this place is cursed. So now they are off on a 'camping trip' and are dead set on coming out alive and their minds in one peace.

Though, the secrets that lie inside the walls of the ancient castle are much different than anyone would expect. No, ghosts have nothing to do with it. And that is something these two teens will figure out once they step into this new territory. The creatures inside are determined to mess them up just as bad as they have the rest. They just don't understand that these two aren't that easy to break as others. They are fearful. But these humans don't understand what madness they are about to step fully into...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

So, we know the basic rules.
Follow Gaia ToS
No Cyber (Pg-13)
Cursing to a Minimum
Ect, ect.

Some I Want To Add:
I understand that some of us can only be on every once in awhile.
So post at least once every few days
Please, at least post one or more paragraphs. (7 Sentences+)
Send me your character name and icon under "[Human/DemonHere]". One approved send the profiles under "I Can Save You".
Pretty posts. (Picture, name, and some color and whatever else you want to add!)

People are welcome to stalk our little story :3!

-----

Accepting One Demon Male/Female, One Human Male

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Name
User

Maeve Compton
Random Lullaby

Name
User

Name
youriconhere
Username

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm
The “Profile” -**By my beautiful, talented friend Reku1495! Do not steal > : ( She made this for meh!**

[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=24][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]⊰[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]FIRST NAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][b]•[/b][/color] [color=COLOR3][b]MIDDLE NAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][b]•[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][b]LAST NAME[/b][/color][/size] [size=15][align=right] [color=COLOR4]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][i]YOUR ROLE[/i][/color] [color=COLOR4]❞[/color][/align][/size]
[center][img]real life picture here, not too big[/img]
[size=20][color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR3][i]QUOTE[/i][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size][/center]

(Feel free to change the sentences to reflect your character's personality. Ex; instead of "Hello! My name is-" you could say "Who the hell are you? Me? I'm-" DELETE THESE ISNTRUCTIONS)
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]Hello! My name is[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]If you like, call me[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]NICKNAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I'm only[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]AGE[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color] [color=COLOR4]years old![/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]You couldn't tell? I'm a[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]GENDER[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I suppose that's a fair question. I'm[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]RACE- Human/Monster(Be Specific on the Kind of monster/demon you are)[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I like my hair! It's[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]HAIR COLOR[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]And my eyes are[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]EYE COLOR[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]███[/color] [color=COLOR4]в ι σ g я α ρ н y [/color] [color=COLOR3]██████████[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1]BIO HERE- This is optional. Demons/Monsters are welcome to explain how they got there. If you are gonna do it make a good six sentences. The humans, it says why they go to the castle in the introduction so they would just put key points of their lives.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]███[/color] [color=COLOR4]ρ є я s σ и α ℓ ι т y [/color] [color=COLOR3]██████████[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1]PERSONALITY HERE- at least a good paragraph. [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]███[/color] [color=COLOR4]ρ σ ω є я | т α ℓ є и т[/color] [color=COLOR3]██████████[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1]POWER/TALENT HERE- at least a good paragraph. If your play a demon, erase 'TALENT'. Tell about their strengths AND weaknesses. I have the right to tell you if your character is too powerful. If you are human, erase 'POWER'. Tell about what you are good at doing. Please- not everyone is a piano prodigee or a natural born songbird. [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]███[/color] [color=COLOR4]є x т я α [/color] [color=COLOR3]██████████[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]LIKES:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Like [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]DISLIKES:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Dislike [/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Dislike [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]FEARS:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Fear[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Fear[/color][/size]

[align=right][size=12][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]⊰[/color] [color=COLOR4][i]USERNAME[/i][/color][/size][/align]

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm
The “Profiles” - Humans

xxxx Maeve Raelyn Compton
Lovely Human

You're lucky enough to be different; Never change

xxxxxxxxxxMy beautiful Mum named me, Maeve (May-v) Raelyn Compton
xxxxxxxxxxBut don't wear it out! So you can call me, May
xxxxxxxxxxI'm 16 years closer to death!
xxxxxxxxxxI'm 100% an adventurous Female
xxxxxxxxxxLast time I check I'm a Human
xxxxxxxxxxMy lushous locks are Blonde
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes match perfectly Golden

xxxxx███ в ι σ g я α ρ н y ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •Maeve was born in Ireland with an Irish mother and an American father. A year after birth her family packed up and left for England! There, they resided from there on. She grew up a happy child with blond locks that matched her mom's and deep gold eyes that matched her daddy's. She was always smiling and had a certain sparkle in her eyes that just made the room light up when she entered. Growing up, she was the most innocent, empty minded girl you could ever meet. That just made her all the more alluring. People constantly wanted to be the person who would break her innocence. Not in the sexual way! Just to make her rebel for once!

Once Maeve entered high school, she met the boy that quickly became her best friend. Arric Cautel was the boy who finally got her to rebel and soon they did everything together. From late night movies to lunch on the weekends. They couldn't be separated from each other! Their friendship is unmatched that's for sure. Maeve's other friends always tease her about marrying him someday. Though, not that she hates the idea or doesn't want to get married, she just doesn't want to feel those kinds of things right now. Especially towards her best friend. She doesn't want to ruin the perfect friendship they share, she's be heart broken for the rest of her life! She is fine with being Arric's right hand woman on all their crazy adventures!!

xxxxx███ ρ є я s σ и α ℓ ι т y ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •Maeve's positives are that she is kind heart and sweet. You rarely see her without a bright eyed smile on her face. If it's not that, then it's the mischievous grin she has grown since she was a little freshman. She is a great shoulder to cry on and gives good advice but doesn't know how to follow her own. She is clumsy at times and just doesn't really know how to defend herself. It's easy to take advantage of her because she just doesn't know what to do or how to say no. But she will say no if you push her too far. When you make the sweet angel mad, it's kind of scary since she has an extremely high tolerance level. So if someone makes her angry or annoyed, they have a lot of skill because it's close to impossible to do.

From a distance she looks like an innocence little angel. But her secret side that's covered with a mask is shocking. It's the side you really don't want to see. Sometimes she says things she doesn't even mean and is a people pleaser that tries to act bad. Even if it doesn't really work out that well.

xxxxx███ т α ℓ є и т ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •Maeve is a trick rider. No, she doesn't ride dirt bikes. She rides her lovely horse Miss Murder. She is a white horse with red tint on her legs. She named her this because the red tint reminded her of blood and her mare as one, interesting personality to her!

xxxxx███ є x т я α ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •LIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxHorses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxBeing Arric's 'Side Kick'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAdventure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beach
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCuddling Cute Things
xxxxxxxxxxxxxSleeeep!

xxxxxxxx• • •DISLIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThunder/Lightening
xxxxxxxxxxxxxSexual Things
xxxxxxxxxxxxxConstant Swearing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxScary Movies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxPain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxSitting Still For Too Long

xxxxxxxx• • •FEARS:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxBlood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Dark

Random Lullaby

xxxx ARRIC GABRIEL CAUTEL
Rebellious Teen

User Image
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what you're told not to do

xxxxxxxxxxI guess I can tell you my name is Arric Gabriel Cautel
xxxxxxxxxxBut I prefer Arric or Gabe
xxxxxxxxxxPeople tell me to act my age... Eighteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou might want to get your eyes checked if you can't tell I'm a Guy
xxxxxxxxxxI'm exactly what I look like, an ordinary Human
xxxxxxxxxxMy hair has always been Brown
xxxxxxxxxxI see the world through eyes colored Greyish-Green

xxxxx███ в ι σ g я α ρ н y ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •I don't really like my past, but I'm sure you know some of it already. So I'll just separate the rumor from the fact. Everyone has a horror in their life, more than one for some. For me, mine happened when I was way too young. I lived a happy life with my parents and older brother. There wasn't too much odd about us except how close my brother was with his girlfriend. When I was about ten, and my brother was seventeen, they had that whole Romeo and Juliet thing going for them. Her parents didn't want them to date and our father disapproved. My brother was convinced our parents and her parents were conspiring against them. Then even I was doubtful when it was announced we were moving. The two of them went ballistic. That was when they really took on the Shakespearean roles...I admit, both of them had some problems. But when they decided that if they couldn't be together they would rather not live, that was a little much. My brother apparently attempted at our dad's life before he ran away. The two of them were found together in an old house that was supposed to be torn down that weekend. True to the Romeo and Juliet story, poisoned each other. Now that can mess a ten year old up bad. But not as bad as my parents. My dad got into drinking and my mom was always scared or yelling. Where as he would always be angry. Acting like it was my fault that his oldest was dead.

You can probably guess we didn't move when planned. But we did move eventually. A month or so after the funerals. The place we moved into was where I grew up. If you're wondering why I didn't get all emotionally messed up or depressed it's because of how I was treated. I learned to defend myself because of my dad. Ignore the snickers and whispers from schoolmates about being the mentally ill guy's younger brother. I also never went to the councilors after the age of twelve because I was sick of her sympathetic and pitying looks. Her idiotic 'how are you doing today Arric?' questions every single time. Instead I found some good friends. Like Maeve. We've been good friends a long while. And that's helped me keep a straight head. Even though some people would say I act like a child...But don't most teen guys?

xxxxx███ ρ є я s σ и α ℓ ι т y ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •Despite what I've been through, I'm not too out there from the average teen. At least I don't think so. I don't care much what other people think of me. Mainly because it's never been good. I love music and usually have my ipod on me. Sometimes I can be fun and playful and just let my inner kid out. Other times I'll space out, looking at nothing. Usually after these episodes I'll suddenly just start talking about whatever I was thinking about. Random questions that either make no sense whatsoever or a lot of sense. They can be the strangest things, usually depending on how long I'm quiet. I don't really have a horribly bad side. But I do have things I won't talk about and just places you shouldn't go with me. The two main topics are my parents and my brother. If they are mentioned usually the walls just come right up.

xxxxx███ т α ℓ є и т ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •After my brother's death I took up an instrument to help me clear my head or distract me. Which would be guitar. I don't think I'm that good, others sometimes disagree. I usually do my best thinking while playing. I don't have much stage fright so if you ask me to play for you then I will. I play an acoustic guitar, though I know how to play electric or bass. I never took lessons because my parents would have made me pay for them myself. So I just taught myself after buying a guitar with my chore money.

xxxxx███ є x т я α ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •LIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxNight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCoffee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxExploring
xxxxxxxxxxxxxChallenges
xxxxxxxxxxxxxMaeve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxWinter

xxxxxxxx• • •DISLIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxBare Heat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxMy Parents
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCheerleaders