View Results

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm
Skai visibly sighed in relief at the sight of the girl being well and alive...or as well as one could possibly be in this kind of situation. She held her hand up and brought her index finger to her lips in the world known "Shhh.." She nodded her head and spoke in a whisper, her voice sounding as damaged as the other girls, "Yes. Whoever made the noise is going to attract even more unwanted attention, other than the worries of two survivors." She motioned for the girl to follow.

Speaking ever so quietly, deathly afraid of something else hearing her, "My name is Skylar...Skai for short.Ever since this started i have been clearing the halls of zombies. No more can get in, the entry doors on the floor level are too thick and heavy for their kind to open, especially since their motor skills are too far gone to turn knobs. There are very few left in the building, other than the ones that are locked inside of their own rooms...What brings you here?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm
"Rose," She answered, "Need more food... water too." A faint smile played on Rose's lips. It seemed silly that these needs wouldn't have been nearly as overwhelming a week ago, where as now they were so important she was risking her life for them.

Rose stood behind Skai, not directly behind but off to the side as they moved down the hallway toward the source of the noise. She peered into the room, surprised to see yet another living person, not so surprised by the dead at her feet.

"Hi." She said softly, her voice no longer sounding as weak now that she had a few opportunities to use it. "We need to get somewhere else quickly."  

Camo Ninja

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 am
Sofia gulped. Two others had found her, and they would probably want the food. She decided to introduce herself. "I'm Sofia. I came here to find food, and find food I did." She pulled the boxes out of the cabinet. There were five. "I... wasn't thinking. Sorry. My group is in the science building, across the street." She found a backpack to put the food in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Skai pushed the other two girls into the bedroom, pushing the dead zombie out, and quickly and securely closed and locked the door. She had heard the shuffling of dead, the few that had been in the area when she had screamed. "Shh...My name is Skai." She said softly. "This is Rose...do not worry, we are not here to harm you. In my opinion, if you found it you keep it. We were in the building when you yelled..." She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Either we wait until the hall way clears out or we clear it out ourselves." Skai pointed back to the door that her back was pressed up against.

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Camo Ninja

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm
Rose shivered, waiting in a room while zombies shuffled around outside reminded her of the first few nights of the infestation. Before her hall had quieted some. "I don't want to wait it out." She said softly, her eyes skimming the room. "Is there anything in here that could be used for a weapon?"She began searching the room.
She turned to the new girl. "You said you've found more survivors, on top of the science bulding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm
"The science bulding might be a smart move on their part...if there are any science kids there, they could concoct some form of chemical to rot the flesh and tendons off of the bones of the zombies...without their tendons, zombies arent able to move." Skai murmured more to herself than to the other two girls. At the questioning of a weapon she looked down at her make s**t pike, and then around the room.

"I dont think too many females would actually have anything weapon-like on them. So everything would have to be make-shift..." She moved away from the door and looked around the room. There was a large lamp, but unable to become sharp enough to do any serious damage.

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Camo Ninja

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 am
The science building was a smart idea, that macaroni and cheese could be cooked over bunson burners, seeing as they ran off of gas and not electricity. Rose edged away from the other females still trying to find something useful. She went to the bathroom and yanked down the shower rod. A big stick was always something good to have. She had a faint a famous president had a famous quote about having a big stick but she couldn't remember it at the moment. History was never her best subject.
"I guess this will have to do." She said, walking out as she slid the flowery shower curtain that used to hang on the rod off and leaving it on the floor behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 pm
((ooc- I've got a funereal i'm going to tomorrow.))  

Camo Ninja

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:22 pm
(Figured you could use a guy)
Name: Coach Daniel, or Coach
Major(or job at school): P.E. Teacher
Bio: Coach finished highschool an decided he liked working with athletics and workouts. So 2 years ago he became the P.E. teacher, hoping to keep the school's populace in good health. He helps decide which foods will be served at lunch and how much to spend on equipment.
Pic/description: He is 6'3, 176lbs, and quite muscular. He has short sandy blond hair with piercing blue eyes. He usually wears kapris and a plain blue shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Daniel was sneaking to the Cafeteria when he heard a noise, a scream? No, not high pitched...possibly a shout? But who would be foolish enough to shout in a zombie infested college? "Oh! That means someone is still alive! Wonder if theyv'e found something?" Not hesitating another second he looked around, only a few zoms shuffled towards the Cafeteria, not enough to be a problem. Coach Daniel dashed to the doors, easily opening them and resealing them, also locking them. He was a teacher there so he has a key to almost every door.

Coach Daniels looks into every hall way, trying to spot the one who shouted. Along the way he found a broom lying in the hall way and picked it up, he might need it for later. As he rounded a corner he was met by a vicious looking zombie, missin half of her face. He shook his head, Mrs. Dennis, such an awesome teacher. Swiping his sweat away he slams the broom through the zoms forhead, driving it through her skull and knocking her down.  

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas