Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scars of Oblivion

Back to Guilds

A guild for literate roleplayers that love Oblivion. 

Tags: oblivion, roleplay, literate, elder, scrolls 

Reply QUESTS
Huntsman of the White Stag [GQ] Private OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 pm
I haven't forgotten about the rp. Been dragging my feet. I think It's time for something entertaining to happen on the road. I will figure something out today and hopefully have a post up later tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 pm
Confused Insanity
I haven't forgotten about the rp. Been dragging my feet. I think It's time for something entertaining to happen on the road. I will figure something out today and hopefully have a post up later tonight.

It's alright! And yes something needs to die!  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 am
thepoisonedmuffin

It's alright! And yes something needs to die!

I really don't mind if your posts are short (as in, three small paragraphs.) If you notice, that's all I really post.
But I do sometimes get the feeling that you're not reading/understanding what I write (not just in this rp, but in ones with Coraline, too). I know I'm not the best communicator in real life interactions and I wouldn't be surprised if I can be confusing in writing too. The potion Bareok took healed his facial wounds and I said as much in my post. He also killed the last wolf, since the surviving two pounced on his at roughly the same time. One got knifed, the other got spelled.
You did mention that you were tired, and I can understand that. If you find yourself too tried to read posts carefully, then I'm perfectly fine with you waiting until you feel better.
I'm sorry if I sound a bit bitchy, but I'm finding it hard to reply in the rp when I don't feel like I'm going to be understood. If it's because there's a problem with my writing, then don't hesitate to tell me. The whole reason I roleplay is because I want to become a better writer. I can take (constructive) criticism.
If it's because you're losing interest in the rp itself, let's try to collaborate and make it something we'd both find entertaining.

QUESTS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff