Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
New Fire Emblem Game Demo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:34 pm
OH.... MY.... GOD!

I want this so badly! crying

But why does Marth have a girl's voice?

EDIT: I'm picking the game up on Monday emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 pm
XrosHeartless
OH.... MY.... GOD!

MARTH HAS A GIRL'S VOICE!!!!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! gonk  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm
Maxmel
XrosHeartless
OH.... MY.... GOD!

Yeah sweatdrop

He's got a weird opera mask too, though compared to his SSB model the one in this game looks a bit younger, maybe 14 so I don't know. It's just weird compared to the japanese voice from smash bros.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am
I DLed it but I havn't gotten a chance to play yet. I've been looking forward to this game though didn't play to buy right away just because I don't have time for it.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm
XrosHeartless
Maxmel
XrosHeartless
OH.... MY.... GOD!

Yeah sweatdrop

He's got a weird opera mask too, though compared to his SSB model the one in this game looks a bit younger, maybe 14 so I don't know. It's just weird compared to the japanese voice from smash bros.

He sounds like that character from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, what was her name....its on the tip of my tounge, argh! in any case I can hardly wait, though I like Classic Mode setting better,( though its not available in the demo) your units die and don't return and you have to use actual strategy where as "Casual Mode" if for those who are either first timers or don't like to see characters die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm
Maxmel
XrosHeartless
Maxmel
XrosHeartless
OH.... MY.... GOD!

Yeah sweatdrop

He sounds like that character from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, what was her name....its on the tip of my tounge, argh! in any case I can hardly wait, though I like Classic Mode setting better,( though its not available in the demo) your units die and don't return and you have to use actual strategy where as "Casual Mode" if for those who are either first timers or don't like to see characters die.

Like most games I play, I'm terrible at Fire Emblem, strangely enough this doesn't stop me from playing them. So finally having an easy means I might actually be able to finish this one.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm
I'm so hyped, it comes out today!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:20 pm
I bought it, It's so awesome!! better than what I had expected!  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Idyr of the dead

Lonely Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 pm
I play demos once, for some reason... Like only once. I guess it's my brain burning me out so I don't ruin the game cat_confused

I wanna get the 3DS bundle. (It came to the US, right?)

Marth's voice from SSB is much better than this, but I think this is Marth's descendant, not the Marth we all know and love. Seems like the kind of stuff Nintendo would put in their games. Still if a Japanese voice option was in the game, I'd choose it, the demo burned me on the voices... (Terrible English voices emotion_donotwant / Terrible Japanese voices cat_3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:42 pm
Idyr of the dead
I play demos once, for some reason... Like only once. I guess it's my brain burning me out so I don't ruin the game cat_confused

Marth's voice from SSB is much better than this, but I think this is Marth's descendant, not the Marth we all know and love. Seems like the kind of stuff Nintendo would put in their games. Still if a Japanese voice option was in the game, I'd choose it, the demo burned me on the voices... (Terrible English voices emotion_donotwant / Terrible Japanese voices cat_3nodding )

I don't mind the english voices, Marth's is the only one that bothers me, but I'll get over it. Considering that I'm pretty sure the plot of the game is pretty much about main characters from previous games, (Marth, Ike, Roy ect.) show up here I doubt it's his descendant, especially considering that he says that his name is Marth at the end of the demo but we'll see. I'm getting the game sometime this week so I'll find out one way or another.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:20 pm
XrosHeartless
Idyr of the dead

I don't mind the english voices, Marth's is the only one that bothers me, but I'll get over it. Considering that I'm pretty sure the plot of the game is pretty much about main characters from previous games, (Marth, Ike, Roy ect.) show up here I doubt it's his descendant, especially considering that he says that his name is Marth at the end of the demo but we'll see. I'm getting the game sometime this week so I'll find out one way or another.

About "Marth's" voice...no I don't want to spoil it...get to "Chapter 6" and you'll learn the truth about "Marth" (...) lemme know when you get that far.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Maxmel
XrosHeartless
Idyr of the dead

About "Marth's" voice...no I don't want to spoil it...get to "Chapter 6" and you'll learn the truth about "Marth" (...) lemme know when you get that far.
It'll probably be a couple of days before I get ahold of the game.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces