Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
following the family legacy? (Mizuki Hetari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
Hetari sighed and laid her head down on her paws. She had been traveling around the world for a while although nothing too exciting as of late had happened. However she needed a bit of time to just find herself. After all she had pretty famous parents, and she supposed some part of her didn’t want to get over shadowed. Then again maybe it was the whole rivalry with her younger sister. When they had hatched Hetari had the wings and teased Reiko almost unmercifully as some times siblings are prone to do.
Then karma decided it was going to be a pain in the butt and Reiko turned out to be that ugly duckling that turns into the very pretty swan. Hetari…. Well she wasn’t going to go there it depressed her. Luckily she had just learned to ignore it for the most part. However apparently her family didn’t like herself finding journey and had started to track her down. Of course since it wasn’t Reiko, who she would have totally ignored no matter if her sister was a daeva, and was in fact her father she had to go home for a while.
Of course first second she got she slipped away again, although slipping away and hiding was a relative term. Since her Dad Yoko had found her once, there was a good chance the thief king would find her again. Probably only reason she had managed to slip away was he didnt need her for anything. Now that she was back to her journey she wondered where she should go, after all traveling so far hadn’t led to any personality discovering events.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm
User ImageMizuki yawned loudly. He really felt like he needed to exercise more. Since Paige had taken off with her little friend he was now let alone in peace and quiet. It was nice for a while, but as all things too much and it became a chore not just an indulgence. Determined to stretch his wings and stop lying about all day letting his mind rot he stood up in the tree and dropped to the ground snapping his wings open to glide to the ground. Once he landed he took the time to stretch out his wings fully before launching himself hard into the air for a nice long flight. He didn’t know what he would do yet today but he was determined not to let a nice day like this one pass.

After a while he noticed another fox in the distance. It was hard to miss with its light coloring. Circling once he started to come down. Landing a distance away he approached and realized that it wasn’t the color of the fox but a cloak and pristine white pair of wings. The vixen looked familiar to him. Mizuki smiled in a friendly manner while he approached. His memory tugged at him until one moment in particular surfaced. The thief girl. That thought made him smile more. He didn’t remember her name but he knew those lush ruby eyes. He wondered how she was doing with her family. She didn’t seem to keen on talking about them for some reason or another. Mizuki never really had an issue with her past. Clearing his throat he felt a bit odd. “Ah I’m sorry miss, I’m fairly certain we’ve met but your name escapes me at the moment. I’m Mizuki.”

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 pm
Growing up around thieves and being taught to be one herself, Hetari heard Mizuki before he actually came over or said anything. She had watched him try to find out where they had met before. It was kind of nice for once not to be instantly recognized because she had Hiei’s crazy a** hair of doom. Well Karma was striking again it seemed, after all she had gotten done mentioning on “How” well her journey was going and that there weren’t any great revelations when it decided to throw another fox at her. Not to say she thought the male was a great revelation or anything silly like that but you never really could tell when it came to dealing with fate.
“Mmm nice to see you again Mizuki yes we did in fact meet, but its okay if you don’t remember my name. I don’t really recall saying it either, so I guess that makes it even.” She replied when it looked like he had at least placed her. After all there definitely weren’t too many foxes that looked like her. She slowly slid down from the tree. Since he has initiated the conversation it would be rude to make him strain his neck up just to talk to her. “My name is Hetari.” She replied once she had gotten to ground level.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:18 am
His name sounded very nice coming from the ruby eyed angel in front of him. Watching her come down from the pine he smiled. “Well I’m glad I try so very hard to be proud of my memory I’d hate to forget the name of such a sweet fox.” Hetari. The name was intriguing he wanted to test it out on his tongue but figured it wouldn’t be the smart idea to just begin rambling her name off like a kit who took a few too many falls that were broken by their head. “That’s a very lovely name.” He settled back and stretched his wings. “I am sorry if I disturbed your rest I was just out getting a bit of exercise. Care to join me?” He gestured with a wing in no particular direction. She had been gracious enough to come down so why shouldn’t he offer to have her come along? He had started the day with a flight but he thought that exercising his paws might be a good choice to, and it would give him a chance to talk to the pretty little thief girl. His black claws drug into the soil slightly as he contemplated a run. Though they wouldn’t be able to speak it would be entertaining to see how fast Hetari was. Her cloak might get in the way though. He looked at her lithe form contemplating.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Hetari gave out a snort at the whole sweet fox bit, it was rather amusing. Many would call her anything but sweet, however she supposed other than Yukina and Amatsu she was probably the sweetest one though. “Well I don’t know about the lovely part, it’s just a name that’s mine I guess” she started. She gave out a quiet laugh when he apologized for disturbing her rest. She wasn’t really resting all that much, just contemplating different things. “No you’re fine you didn’t really interrupt anything.”
Hetari titled her head to the side and wondered about getting exercise, while she did so as she had kept her thieving skills up to par just in case she got dragged back by a family vacation or something she wasn’t too sure about hanging out with someone she didn’t know. However it wasn’t like she couldn’t take care of herself if he wasn’t anything but harmless and how was she going to make any friends if she didn’t try.
“Okay I wouldn’t mind joining you” Hetari finally spoke up “What did you have in mind?” She asked. She hoped it wasn’t anything to competitive. She didn’t exactly due to well in those aspects, she blamed her parents genes for taking things seriously and having to win at almost all costs. However exercise wasn’t really competitive was it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 am
“If it’s a matter of opinion I think I’ll keep to mine. I rather like your name.” He was glad he wasn’t interrupting her rest. His sister tended to be grumpy when he woke her so he could only imagine other females. That was one thing Mizuki had it was respect for women. He would never be rude intentionally and did his best to go out of his way to be polite. It was just a part of his nature he guessed. At her question he felt lucky that he would have some company. “Nothing much just a run. Any pace is fine with me.” He raised a paw and tapped it to his neck and nodded his head at her. “I’m not sure how much that gets in your way so if you’ll set the pace I’d be grateful.” He had no problem admitting when he was out of his dept on things and figured honesty was the best policy. “I’m also pretty new to this area so I really have no destination in mind. “ He thought to warn her up front in case she knew the area and knew area’s to avoid, or had something to do later. He indented to run until his muscles began to tire a bit so that he could keep them in shape. There was no need to drag Hetari through all that though. If she wanted to break at any time he would make sure that she was in a comfortable spot to rest before he either went on or waited for her. He didn’t know what she wanted so he was in an adapt state of mind where he could just run with any plans she came up with on the wing so to speak. He shifted his weight and half opened his crescent marked wings. If they ran into trouble they could always escape up which was nice. Come to think on it how did she fly with that cape. He wanted to ask but didn’t wish to intrude to much right now. Perhaps later in their run.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm
Hetari debated on saying something about the whole matter of opinion but sometimes it was better just not to say anything. After all if he was going to think it pretty it wasn’t like she could completely stop him without starting a fight, and there was just something wrong with starting a fight and running any possible friendship with someone you practically just met. “You sure any pace, exercise at my house is…. Extreme. I guess if I go to fast just tell me” she replied and took a deep breath getting her body ready for the run.

She nodded and took off at a rather fast past, the cape flying out behind her. Most would be obstructed by the cape but she had been wearing it since pretty much birth and Yoko had taught her around the cape. She still hated the thing but she knew her father would probably be hurt considering the cape was pretty much a copy of his minus the color. Actually she took a lot after Hiei, more than she wanted actually. However she was slowly coming to terms with her genetic traits. It made her family happier. Of course right now she still wasn’t going to see them despite Reiko’s annoying tirades of how she was being a drama queen. She wanted to find out more about herself when it wasn’t busy wanting to strangle and probably maim any stupid fertility modeity for deciding these looks looked good on a girl.

She looked back at his wings; he did have rather pretty wings. Of course she often was drawn to things that were pretty or worth something. Once again due to genetics. After all both her parents were infamous thieves. Well less infamous than she thought if Mizuki hadn’t known about them. However she supposed he might not get out too much as bad as that was thinking about it. After all Yoko wasn’t the type to worry about staying out of the limelight. He did what he wanted. When he wanted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 am

Mizuki had expected her to start slow or at least in some way be hampered by that cloak. Went she took off and moved in such a way that it was clear she didn’t need any help of any kind he was shocked to say the least. Darting off after her he found himself starting to smile a bit. Hetari was a strong willed woman who was more than capable of setting a pace that Mizuki suspected might actually tire him out. It was a nice change from having been raised with vixen who were bubbling and cuddly and wanted to be taken care of.

Watching that light blue faded to tail bob and weave as she ran he wondered what it would be like if he could catch up and pounce her. Of course he knew he really shouldn’t. He hardly knew Hetari and certainly didn’t know how she’d react. The last thing he wanted to do was to scare such a intriguing vixen away. Still the urge to be a bit playful and find out more about her was growing stronger as they ran. She glanced back at him and he could swear he saw interest in her eyes. It almost made him miss the dead branch. His automatic response saved him thankfully. His wings extended slightly and he kicked a bit harder with his hind legs to give him time to catch his forelegs on solid ground rather than branch. It may have seemed like a little hop of sorts but it was a safe way to catch himself without stopping so he didn’t limit Hetari’s run.

He kept his eyes forward and his pace steady following Hetari. He had to admit she was very fast. She hadn’t been joking that exercise around her home must be extreme. He wondered what her life was like. Hadn’t she mentioned her father being a thief before? He mentally sighed wondering but feeling to restrained to ask. It wasn’t like he had any right to judge anyone nor did he have the desire to do so, but how could he ask what he wanted and convey that?

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 pm
She heard more than saw when Mizuki almost hit the branch and looked behind briefly to make sure that he hadn’t gotten hurt. She could actually run at this pace for a while, but she knew not everyone had the same training to be a master thief that she did. Still she was glad that he was keeping pace. Then again Males of any kind tended to be more athletic than females so her surprise wasn’t too great. Still she would adjust the pace to what he could keep up with. Most men didn’t like when you showed yourself to be too athletic.

She was sure Mizuki wouldn’t be, but then she hadn’t known him long enough to accurately deduce that. She wondered what her fathers would think about him. He would definitely intrigue Yoko. After all Yoko did like interesting foxes as well. Mizuki definitely lived up to that with his braid and his eyes. Hiei would probably be intrigued about his stamina and might briefly wonder if he would be fun to fight. It all depended on what Yoko wanted to do. Hiei would either ignore him or go along with Yoko depending on the day. She could tell that he was looking at her, which made sense as she was slightly in front of him but she did wonder what was going through his head. He had strange views on her looks if he thought she looked pretty. Then again it was a nice kind of strange she decided.

“so how long did you want this run to be?” She asked. He had mentioned that he didn’t have a destination but she didn’t want to run him into the ground either. She had warned him after all about her extreme training. Yoko wanted her to have the best skills because after all she was his daughter and she might need them one day .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:09 am

Her voice carried back to him sweet and yet punctual. His mind initially came up with the response ‘until I’m too tired to move so I can get you to still around and talk.’ But that just seemed rude and more than a bit manipulative so he opted for a kinder response. “Until I start to get winded I and can’t keep up with you I suppose.” This way he could stop early and still have enough breath to talk. He would have said ‘either of us’ but he was no fool when it came to recognizing skill and knew that this interest Hetari surpassed him easily and clearly. Her lope was controlled and her feet placement agile none of her moments left anything to waste even the bobbing of her tail was minimal which only made it a more interesting target in his eyes. His braid thumped along his back as he moved to keep pace. How much easier was it for her to move with the sorter hair, was that why she wore the cape? Perhaps it was a training device of some sort. The more he followed her the more questions he had not the least of which was her favorite food. And odd question he supposed compared to the rest, but Mizuki found that others were far more inclined to talk about things they would normally not when they were munching on something they truly enjoyed. “How often do you go for runs?” He called up to her while his claws torn at the fragile ground below his paws on a particularly soft patch. The terrain of the forest was varied and it seemed she had no problem with the sifting soil densities either while they made him feel bulky and out of place and he ran over them.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 pm
Well it was a sensible answer Hetari mused ducking under a branch although it did slightly amuse her that he noted that he was the one that would tire out first. She had to give Kudos to him for that after all not many men, at least that she had met, would comment that they were lacking in some area. “Alright that sounds good, you don’t want to completely exhaust yourself this far out in the woods” because that could leave you stranded and at least in her case any enemies could be waiting for it. Of course he probably didn’t have enemies after him she supposed.

It was funny how her body knew how to move even if she hadn’t done any training for weeks. Then again it should have also been suspected. When she was little and absolutely adored her fathers she had thrown herself into training. It wasn’t until she grew up and realized she didn’t like what was on the outside and needed to reevaluate did the need to be away from thievery her family and almost anyone else pop up. Maybe she was being lonely and that was why she was okay being around Mizuki, although he kind of reminded her of her Aunt Yukina a tiny bit. Calm and gave out an understanding aura yet at the same time seemed to hold a bit of devilry inside, that could be because of her family once again though.

“Hmm how often do I go for a run, probably every couple of weeks just to keep my skill set sharp. I never know when I am going to be hauled back home for uh… family bonding time” Hetari mused. While she knew she had told Mizuki about her family history she still didn’t like to spell it out all the time “When I was younger it was every morning”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 am
Her reasoning made sense but he didn’t really see the point of it. After all he had no enemies to speak of and the only hiding he ever needed to do was from Paige. Still he was greatful that she didn’t laugh at him or call him weak for his comment about being the first to stop. Ducking under the branch he regretted he didn’t run more. Following Hetari was like following a little rabbit through the brambles he knew he was going to be sore tomorrow. He listened to how often she went on her runs and wasn’t surprised that she was in such good form.
He grinned at her mild description of her families criminal activities. She was a bold vixen but seemed so shy about her family. A lifetime worth of caution he supposed, or perhaps a bit of shame. That sobered him up quite a bit. Hetari had nothing to be ashamed about. She was a bold and kind soul who deserved his respect. That was how he saw her.

After a time he felt his muscles start to burn. Hetari had shown no signs of slowing down or even that she felt tired at all. Her weaving was hard enough to keep up with but the stamina she showed he knew he would lose. Panting he began to slow down. He wanted to call out to her and let her know that he was going to have to throw in the towel soon, but she seemed lost in their run and he didn’t want o spoil it for her. Hetari looked so amazing and driven he didn’t want to slow her down at all. Insead he began to slow down gradually letting her get more distance so that he could pull to a stop and let her keep enjoying herself. He wondered how often she got to run just to enjoy the run and not as training.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items