Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The red string of fate.(Open/Accepting 1 boy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:24 pm
☽Story☾

Our story begins with six collage students in Colorado for a ski trip during winter break. On the first day of their stay at the ski resort a blizzard comes through trapping everyone in the lobby. With nothing but what's in the snack bar and a cupboard full of blankets the group is stuck in the lobby for a few days. How will a group of strangers get along in the middle of a snow storm? Will they discover a friendship among themselves? And maybe just a little more?

{Story - Rules - Roles - Profile layouts - Open}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm
☽Rules☾

❶ I know you have heard it all before but bear with me here. First of all follow the ToS. That one is pretty self explanatory.
❷ Please don't cyber here. No one is going to join this RP to watch you do the nasty-nasty with some babe at the bar.(wait what babe at what bar o. O)
❸ Don't be a jerk. I would love it If we could all just be friends and get along please.(Please enjoy this song while you read over the roleplaying smile )
❹ No godmoding. I know that you are all absolutely amazing and have a hard containing your amazing self but do make the effort and try.
❺ This is a literate to semi-literate RP. That means no less then three lines. I understand writers block it happens to me all the time but please try to work through it.
❻ This rule is more of a request. I am personally a visual person so please make your posts pretty if that is not possible then please atleast add a color.
❼ If you skimmed the rules looking for the symbol add a biggrin if you actually read the rules add a bacon.
❽ Please don't change the layout in any way. I hate it when people do that.
❾ You know that I changed my mind do not add the bacon instead add a ninja cat.
❿ And finally have fun and have a wonderful winter break!

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 pm
☽Roles☾

The football player- Verutes
The cheerleader- Ultimate Holly
The journalist(boy)- Holo Sora Kurono
The(unknown/sister to the novelist) actress- Layla Listressa
The(unknown/ brother to the actress) novelist- Cisala Elden
The artist(girl)- Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 pm
☽Profile layout☾

[imgright]DirectLinkHere[/imgright]

[color=Color1Here][size=24][align=center]FullnameHere[/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][color=Color2Here][size=18]【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Nickname:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i](What can I say. I like diversity.)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personal abilities:[/b] [i](Such as dancing, singing, ETC...)[/i]
[b]Role:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=Color2Here][size=18]〖Ⓜore Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Must have one. No unknown or doesn't like to talk about it.[/i]
[b]Apperance:[/b] [i]Anything about your character's apperence that isnt shown in the picture?[/i]
[b]Likes[/b]
[i]☑

☑ [/i]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[i]☒

☒[/i] [/color][/align]

[align=right][color=Color2Here][size=18]【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Extra:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Username:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 pm
☽Open☾

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image

Jackson 'Jack' Fairlen

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Jack.
Race: Human.
Height: 6'1"
Personal abilities: Writing.
Role: The(unknown) Novelist.

〖Ⓜore Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗

Personality: Jack is a rather serious character who likes to spend his time writing his growing novel. He doesn't smile very often and tends not to live the social life instead choosing to sit alone in a crowded room. Though he will sit and talk with his sister when he feels like it.
Biography: Jack lived alone with mother till the age of eight when his mother married her second husband. Through the marriage Jack got a step sister who annoyed him in the beginning until she finally began to grow on him. When he started collage he hagan writing a novel that he had gotten published just days before the current winter break. It was actually his mother who convinced him to go skiing with his sister-over the phone- so that he could 'watch over her'.
Apperance: N/A.
☑ Large crowds... He needs the background noise.
☑ Coffe.
☑ Writing.

Dislikes
☒ Silence.
☒ Frilly creamers and sugars that people insist upon putting in their Coffe.
☒ Cats... Vile creatures they are.

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Extra: He has a step sister on the trip with him.
Username: Cisala Elden.

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 pm
Please reserve the artist?? Pleeeeeeease!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 pm
Layla Listressa
Please reserve the artist?? Pleeeeeeease!

Of course darling~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Allison Hawk

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Ally, Alice
Race: Elf
Height: 5' 6"
Personal Abilities: Painting & Drawing
Role: The Artist

Personality: Allison tends to be extremely quiet and timid. She'll barely talk to anyone she doesn't know, and she'll hide from your sight if she's afraid of you. If you can get pass her 'shield', you'll be able to see how sweet, kind, friendly, and childish is can be.
Biography: Allison lived in a great town where humans couldn't find them. She lived happily until the wolves came. They destroyed her town and everyone in it. Allison barely escaped with her life. She then had to live with humans. After a while, she decided to go on a ski trip. She was just going because Allison wanted to have fun, and she might be able to see some of the family that fled when the wolves came.
Appearance: Small, pointed Elf ears. cat_ninja
☑ Friends
☑ Elves

Dislikes
☒ Fighting
☒ Humans (at times)
☒ Any kind of dog, especially wolves

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Extra: Her ears are always hidden so you'll never see that she's an Elf. Allison has also gotten some training with magic; but they're only a minor healing spells.
Username: Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Cisala Elden

>////< I kinda took the artist. . . I am so sorry!

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

Layla Listressa

Holo I did not know that you were making the profile I am sorry. Sorry Listressa she had the profile made I can't control these things please forgive me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 pm
Cisala Elden

Layla was just too fast in reserving the artist for me to finish in time. . . And I forgot something. Lemme add that in. . .

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm
Holo Claudia Fox
Cisala Elden

Layla was just too fast in reserving the artist for me to finish in time. . . And I forgot something. Lemme add that in. . .

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kasai 'Miko' Taisho-Fairlen

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Sai, Miko (Only Jack calls her that to get on her nerves whenever...), Lily, and Inu-chan
Race: Pure Breed (rare) Silver Inu
Height: Roughly estimated around 5'8-6'3
Personal abilities: Acting and Spying! (When she wants..)
Role: The(unknown/sister to the novelist) Actress

Personality: Kasai is not a very trustworthy person. Meaning it is quite difficult and hard to gain her trust, however like the saying 'a dog is a man's best friend' it is true with her. She is loyal and VERY protective. Fighting is something she will not hesitate to do if you harm her Pack. However besides the protectively nature she has, she is quite the troublemaker and very laid back. There are times when she is stotic and emotionless and she doesn't like to show her emotions so she has a flawless clear mask. Although on the contrary she is very motherly and caring, sweet and generous while she's kind to many. She has a Firey and stubborn temper, Kasai is quite rebellious and will not stand for anything less than being dominant. For she is a Canine and will fight for her right for dominance if provoked. The only person she'll listen to reason to is her brother, only.However like we've warned before, if you break her trust... there is not any way to prove yourself anymore. So be cautious around this Inu. Friend or Foe, that is your decision.
Biography: Kasai was born into a line of Pure Breeds. Silver Inus to be exact, a very noble and high ranked within the Demon Council. They were well known to guard and protect, but also be full of wisdom and vast knowledge. She was raised to become a noble Lady and act like one as well, until her Father died in battle and so the Castle they had lived in was helpless. However that didn't stop them from fighting against the forces to try to protect their home. Unfortunately they lost and were forced out.

And then her Mother found love once again, but this time it was with a Human after Kasai had turned 13. At first she never accepted them because of the fact they were Human. But slowly she started taking a liking to her new brother which she never had until now, sk she would constantly bug him a lot and follow him around like the Pup she was. Eventually she grew up, but stayed with Jack, her brother, and never allowed for anything to harm him. He was the first one to see her other form and not tell a soul or even get scared, which was good and it meant that her 'inner beast' accepted him into her Pack. Which also meant that she would stay forever loyal to him throughout life and after.

She took on Acting and found she was good at it, so she pursued it and ever wince she has been Acting. Now she is here in this skiing lobby in the snowstorm.... She is stuck with these people and other mortals that she can scent of which disgust her, because the only two humans she allows is her Brother and is tolerant of her step father. But she knows, she knows that there isn't just humans here. For she a a highly sensitive nose and it cannot be fooled.

Apperance: Kasai has pure golden eyes but they change into a beautiful Caribbean Sea blue when she is 1) changing into her other form or 2) when she is speaking/arguing with her 'inner beast', two purple tiger stripes adorned on each of her cheek bones, and hidden underneath her pure ivory silver bangs is the sign of two opposite Crescent moons back to back which intersect in the middle where there is a little space between them. The color of the moons are the color of a true blue moon since she was born on a Blue Moon. Her fingernails are naturally sharpened like claws but can grow longer if needed. Her ears lay flat to remain hidden within her long hair that reaches towards her back dimples (oh god back dimples are so cute!).
Likes Pocky (or food in general)
Acting
Her brother
Company!

Dislikes Starvation
Silence
Biredom
Loneliness

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Extra: Kasai (being an Inu or Canine) is EXTREMELY protective and does take it to the next level to force people not to mess with her 'Pack' or better known in modern terms as 'Family and Friends'. That and she has her Inu Form which she only turns into if her 'inner beast' takes control (rarely) or if the situation calls for it... which is barely likely. Or even when she's bored and wants to go for a run.
Username: Layla Listressa

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out