Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 pm
Prayer jumped in his seat when the vampire suddenly appeared next to him, breathing into his ear. The heat from both their bodies created a pink flush to travel across his cheeks and to his ears...at least that's what he'll say later on. When he heard about his gift he gasped having never heard of such a thing being bestowed upon a vampire. "Y-your name. If I am to be in your company then I demand you reveal your name." as he spoke he had no idea he was whispering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 pm
Misha whispered intimately back. "Misha Belmont....Ahhhnmmm." He let out an erotic moan as he licked that warm pink ear, then very gently, lightly sucked on it. Letting him feel just the brushing touch of his fangs. He pulled back. His own face was flushed as well, being so close to this man....this man who had the power to slay him, the such dangerous game was heightening his excitement.
But he could hear it, the blood rushing thought this man's veins, tempting him to sate his both his hunger for blood and pleasures of the flesh. "And what, Pray tell, is yours?" again his voice was a low erotic purr, but in a whisper that was meant for this priest alone.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:49 pm
Prayer couldn't hold in his gasp of shock at both the name and the silky feeling of the other's tongue around his ear. Misha Belmont, he was a clan leader that somehow dropped off the face of the Earth. No priest or nun had seen him in years! And here he was doing such...lewd things....making him feel such things...gah! His blush still hadn't gone away by the time the vampire pulled back and had promptly gotten brighter when he whispered his question. "I'm not at liberty to give my true name, so I shall give you the name I mostly go by: Prayer." he licked his lips and swallowed suddenly very thirsty and began to drink his water slowly while the water drops fell neatly onto his cheek and trickled down his jawline, his neck, and disappear into his tall collar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm
Misha was about to move into the final kiss that would have made this hunter, this killer, his. But instead he watched, transfixed, that droplet of water run down his jaw, and down his neck. Misha's eyes suddenly shifted into a pale yellow with slitted pupils like a cat's, as he felt a power bolt of something course thought his body, tugging at his core in a hot throbbing pulse.
IwantitIneeditgiveittomenow!NOW!
Misha slapped a hand over his mouth, feeling his fangs "pop' feather out from the sudden lustfull pang. Another pulse, another pang, this time he wasn't sure that he could control it.
Calmly, even thought he was shaking on the inside with trying to control his hunger, Misha squinted as he quickly walked out of the bright restaurant. Hoping that his body wouldn't betray him until he got far enough away from the Vatican Hunter..  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm
Prayer blinked, startled when the vampire suddenly smacked his hand over his mouth and then stiffly walked away. Just like that. Feeling a bit embarrassed, for the group of women next to him were talking of how he had just been....dissed? Was that the term? Anyhoo, he left ten dollars at the table as he left hoping it would cover before running after the wayward Misha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 pm
Misha had found a privacy in an dark allyway, He was pressing his forehead against the wet brick wall clawing his finger tips down the wall. His perfectly manicured finger nails bit into the stone and made gouges that bit a little deeper each time, he was ruining his nails but it didn't matter to him right now. He was breathing deeply, harshly, to get his hunger, this curse, under control. He hadn't felt like this since he was a fledgling, He needed to feed, badly, He was sure that it was his sinful lust for the Priest that brought this condition on again. "Oh Lord...." He panted, doing something he hadn't done for years. praying. "Oh Lord.....Forgive me......I didn't mean to.......Ahhhnn....Please.....ahhh Forgive me...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm
Prayer had lost him in the ten seconds it took to get outside and was kicking himself for it. How had he allowed his guard to fall so recklessly around him?! It made no sense! He had been around hundreds of demons who tried to seduce him and none at ever gotten as much as a blink, but-but this vampire comes and-andannd.
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy!
The priest began to walk in the direction he had seen him disappear and had only been walking a few minutes when he heard a grating sound coming from the alley. In it, Misha was gouging his toughened nails against the brick wall and was...praying? He hadn't thought vampires were religious creatures..."The Lord forgives all for all are His children." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm
Misha's yellow eyes snapped open, surprised and shocked that the hunter hadn't tried to kill him yet, even more surprised by his words. yes it was true but...."Not for us.....Never for us..." Misha growled his predatory golden eyes locked on that figure. He clawed the wall deeper, sinking his finger tips into the brick and mortar. "Unless you want to die, get away from me!"
Now that Prayer was nearby he could smell him warm enticing scent from where he stood, and it heated his blood.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm
Prayer was shocked by how bright and golden Misha's eyes were having never been so close to a hungry vampire. But for some reason he couldn't, or wouldn't, move. "Yes you, the Lord made us all in His image. Each of us has a part of Him within us, our soul and spirit, in which He loves." Hearing the words coming out of his mouth gave the priest power and motivation to move forward and place both his hands on each side of the vampire's face and lower his head in prayer speaking softly and swiftly. "The Lord Almightly smile down and be gracious onto us. Let Him shine upon the glory of our spirit that dwells within us. It is with this prayer that I ask Him to be merciful and allow this man to accept the countenance of your Grace. In all that I ask in Your name, and of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm
The vampire was stunned when the priest came closer and actually placed his cool hands on him. Misha let his eyes drop closed feeling his body going slack from the prayer. Concentrating just not on the words but the how cool Prayer's hands where on his heated skin.
When it was over, he felt.....oddly calmer, but no less needful. His hands shot up and grabbed both of Prayer's hands and swiftly pinned him to the wall. He looked at the man, his eyes still golden but his face was less demonic now. Misha had pressed one knee in between his legs to pin his legs which where trapped buy the long coat he wore. Inspecting this person this priest. He nuzzled his neck in open curiosity "I've never drank from a Priest before. None of my kind has ever done so..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm
Prayer "oomphed" as he was trapped against the brick wall by the seemingly calmed vampire. He soon realized he was trapped when both his legs were pinned by the other's knees and when his neck seemed to close to Misha's mouth for comfort. Hearing his words and curiosity laughter almost bubbled out from him had the situation not been so dire. "I believe that is because none of my kind have ever given your kind a chance." a teasing smile graced his features while his silver eyes seemed to glow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm
"Indeed....Or is simply, that we are too afraid?" Misha gently placed a kiss on his exposed neck, his lips where hot, as here his hands and the rest of his body like he was burning up from a fever. He kissed him there again, as if to let Prayer know to that he could have taken what he wanted but had nothing to fear from him. "I only drink the blood of sinners." He whispered in the silver eyed man's ear. "Long ago, God had made this decree to us...to my kind." He said softly, placing another kiss this time on his cheek. "I need to feed, I hunger, I thirst, I need the blood of a sinner.....Will you allow me that?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm
Prayer couldn't find an answer to his question, nor did he have the time to before he felt those warm lips upon his neck. He could feel his blood rush to that spot then rise to the surface in a bold color when it was kisses a second time. His blood became warm causing heat to flood through him making him sluggish. Despite this he hung on every word that came from Misha's mouth and felt his eyes widen at his acquiescent proposal. The priest closed his eyes and when they reopened sixty seconds later they weren't as bright but had a hidden fire burning beneath them. "After overpowering me and taunting my weakness you left me here unconscious. I have no idea what direction you took or who you might've happened to come across. That is my word and as you know the word of a priest is a rather powerful thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Misha kissed his cheek again. "Thank you...." he said and then slowly pulled away from him. His eyes where still golden yellow. He straiten himself out and gave him a polite bow. not wanting to look directly at him. "I....I will not forget you." He said turning away to resume his hunt. He knew of a meth-lab nearby, he could see if he steal a meal there, he made a face, drug addicts tended to taste metallic, but they where a source of sustenance for his kind of vampires. As long as there where sin in this world they had never fear of starving.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm
Prayer could only nod and was glad that Misha wasn't looking at him as he spoke so he couldn't observe the faint yet tale tell sign of a blush creeping onto his face. And even though he knew the other man had gone he still whispered "Peace be with you." He stayed in the alley for a count of fifteen minutes, enough for him to finally gather all his bearings. When he was sure he was ready he pushed himself off the brick wall and resumed walking towards another nearby church for a night's rest. The Lord Almighty knew he'd need one after what he'd just gone through that night.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff