Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:46 pm
When they made it back to the room safely Prayer immediately set to putting creams and ointments on Misha's damaged face. Afterwards as he was putting the creams up he noticed the vampire looking around his room and gave a sheepish sad smile. "Yes, they made sure I had the best medical care available. Does it bother you?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:20 pm
Misha shook his head."Even thought he kidnapped you from under my nose, I expected that Micheals had made sure that you where very well treated. So no...As long as I had found you, I can forgive him."
The vampire looked at him for a long moment. "You went willingly didn't you Prayer?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Prayer bit his lip guiltily before answering the question. "I did. Because...because the way they made it seem...and the way you acted at the penthouse, I was so sure the love was one sided, that surely this...this beautiful immortal being couldn't love someone like me? And if he did it was fleeting, that the moment I left he'd have someone else. So yes, I left hoping to mend a broken heart with the thought that at least you were happy somewhere else." he answered quietly and watery with a few tears slipping out his silver eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 pm
the vampire put his arms around his lover "I don't think that I could ever be happy with anyone else Prayer. That's why followed you so far...I wanted to be with you where ever you are." Misha nuzzled his ear, "I love you Corvin....and I will never leave your side."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Prayer buried his face once again into Misha's neck crevice as he tried to retain control over his emotions and not for the first time worried that his lover could feel how skinny he had gotten from his illness. And when he heard his true name whispered again against him he had to bite down on his bottom lip to keep from moaning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm
Feeling how frail his beloved had gotten from his illness. Misha held him tenderly. "As soon as the sun set, I will make arrangements for us to go back to my city. I will take care of you...I can see how ill you still are." He said pulling back to look at his face. "Will you come with me?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 pm
Pray-Corvinus smiled gently up at Misha and nodded. "There's nowhere I'd rather be." He laid his head on the blonde vampire's chest feeling the stress of the day melt away and soon drifted off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm
Misha smiled and lay with him on the bed for the rest of the afternoon.

When the sun had set, Misha make a few quick phone calls and with a blanket wrapped around Prayer, carried him from that place while he was still asleep, never letting him go for the whole journey from the cab ride to the airport, then carrying him up into the airplane. He didn't want Prayer to be bothered too much so he let him sleep throught the ride.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 pm
Corvin didn't wake or stir until they were fully in the air and even then all he did was open one eye to see if Misha was still there before tuning back towards his hard warm body and falling back asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm
Misha sighed as his driver opened the door to his condo apartment for him. "That will be all John. thank you." He said to the man, his arms where still of sleeping Priest. His driver nodded and closed teh door after him.
The vampire carried Prayer to the bedroom that he had prepared for him, a large queen-sized bed with soft cotton sheets so fine that they felt like satin. The down comforter was new and very fluffy, the pillows plush....the bed invited deep rest.
Misha put Prayer gently in this world of soft white clouds, he chose white for all the bedding because it suited his pure-hearted lover. Like an Angel.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 pm
When Corvin awoke again, this time he felt as though he was floating on a giant cloud, and when his eyes finally opened it looked as though he actually was! He sat up slowly rubbing his eyes and looked around for Misha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 pm
"Good morning....You've been asleep for most of the night, I was just getting ready to go to sleep for the day." The vampire said he was standing in the doorway, freshly showered, his face had completely healed of his burns So his beauty was flawless once more. Misha walked in, he was only wearing a robe of dark red silk, in this wold of pure white, it looked like a drop of blood marring it's purity.
"Did you rest well?" He asked laying down beside him. HIs jade green eyes glittering.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 pm
Corvin blushed seeing Misha so nonchalant about his state of undress but smiled anyway. "I slept wonderful thank you. I promise not to disturb your rest, you definitely deserved it." He pressed a kiss to his uninjured cheek before slowly getting his body from the large soft bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 pm
"Ahh not so fast." Misha reached over and pulled Corvin back onto the bed. "Where do you think your going?" Pulling him close to kiss him deeply. He knew that he should go too far with Corvin still being weak. But he wanted, no, Needed to feel him pressed to his body, to caress that tempting skin and make him moan.
The vampire ran his hand over the priest's body reaching under that shirt to feel his skin  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 pm
Corvin was quickly pulled back into the bed and kissed passionately by Misha nearly purring as he melted into the kiss. He did moan as a warm hand traveled underneath his shirt to tease his thin body. "Mishaa..." he groaned.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff