Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:59 pm
"There is no need." Misha said "I just need to see him for just a second....A walk you say?" after getting a nod. Misha went outside in the blazing sun again It was warm no doubt and he was sweating like a sauna under his coat, but the sun was dangerous to his kind, even with the sunblock the skin on his face was starting to burn.
He was impatient and getting very weary, if this wasn't the person he was looking he could just go back to his hotel room to recover and make arrangements to leave that same night.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Prayer was just heading in when he noticed someone walking the beach in a heavy thick coat and hat with sunblock on nearly every area of skin. Concerned he walked over to the man concern in his brown eyes. "Are you alright sir? Do you need any help?"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Misha sighed. "I am fine, I'm just looking for someone." He said, not recognizing the man who was talking to him right away. "He's supposed to be a patient here A man by the name of 'Brad Jones' Do you know who that is?" He asked, reaching up with a gloved covered hand to pull up the collar of his coat higher to hide his face from the sun, a tendril of golden hair slipped out and started to smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 pm
Prayer's eyes widened in recognition of his alias and was about to reply to it when a strand of blonde hair fell out and was...smoking? Oh no. Nononononono! He couldn't have found him so quickly! "I-I am Brad Jones. I-is there something y-you need?"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Smelling how nervous this man got, he Blinked when he confirmed that he was the man he was looking for. "Corvin?" He reached out and out and placed his hands firmly on the brunette's shoulders. "Corvin is that you?" He asked hesitantly, He was the same height, same hair color his face and that voice.....but his eyes where brown, the vampire remembered them being silver before. "It's me Misha... Aiii!!!" He finally noticed the smoking bit of golden hair he patted it before it could catch fire and tucked it away, his sweat from the warm coat was starting to wash away the sunblock and the skin on his face started to blister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 pm
Prayer took a step back from those hands on his shoulder and began to shake his head slowly at first then quickly with his hair moving with him. Having Misha say his real name made him feel even worse now tears slipping down and moving his brown contacts showing hints of silver. His eyes widened as parts of the vampire began to catch fire and blister and couldn't allow this to continue. "Come get out of this blasted sun before you melt!" The priest took a firm hold of his hand and led him to a stream of palm trees to protect him from the suns rays.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm
The vampire panted, safe in the deep shade He pulled off his hat and dark sunglasses, "Prayer...." He could see clearly now the slivers of silver around the contacts the priest wore. "...Prayer, I'm so glad that I finally found you." He said, pulling the other into his arms. "When they took you away, I was so worried that I'd never see you again my darling." Misha's voice was low and tremulous, he nuzzled the side of Prayer's head, breathing in his warm scent.
"Corvin..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 am
Prayer was shuddering with unexpressed emotion as Misha, his lovely Misha, pulled him into his arms and wrapped him in his own spicy ocean breeze. Hearing him whisper his true name however was his undoing as the priest buried his face into the vampire's chest and cried. "Y-you're not supposed to be here! You were supposed to forget about me and move on you-you-you idiotic vampire! I can love you until the end of time that doesn't mean your people are going to just allow it!" he sobbed out.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm
"Oh Prayer..." The vampire pulled back just enough to kiss those tears away. "I couldn't forget about you, You have me so ensnared in your lovely silver eyes that I am helpless under your spell." Misha said, now that his worries where over, He slipped back into his easy going nature. "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 pm
Against his better judgement Prayer chuckled as Misha wiped away his tears and made his normal witty comments. "Don't you ever come up with new material?"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:26 pm
Misha smiled warmly, "What do you mean? I was the one who originally came up with the pick-up lines...I'm just simply re-using them." he winked at Prayer. despite the burns on his face he was still very handsome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 pm
Prayer just rolled his eyes before blinking at how blurry his vision had become. With recognition dawning he cleaned his hands on his clothes before taking out the contacts, he didn't see the point of keeping them since Misha was already here. Now that his vision wasn't impaired he could see the burns on his lover's face and gasped. "They heck were you thinking going out into the blasted sun like that! Your burns could've been a lot worse!" the priest scolded.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm
Misha frowned and touched his face his normally flawless face was rough and it hurt. He flinched a bit. "Well...I was desperate..." The vampire said. His expression of amusement became a little sad. "I searched the whole globe for you. Micheals didn't make it easy to find you...so what's one burn? ITts not that bad, It will heal in no time." He reassured Prayer with a kiss, it seemed that he couldn't get enough of kissing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 pm
Before Prayer could respond he was kissed again by Misha and found himself melting into it. He couldn't believe the vampire had searched the world for someone like him, someone that doesn't even matter! When he pulled back from the kiss he raised a hand to cup the burnt cheek tenderly before kissing it softly with a smile. "Well until I can get you into my room and look for some cream that will have to do."  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 am
The vampire nodded,

A few minutes later, Misha let Prayer rubb some soothing cream onto his face even thought he knew that it would heal just fine. He was just relived that he was out of the sun. Prayer had closed all the windows and drapes in his villa before the sun could go down fully.
Looking around the room, Misha saw that the bed and the medical items where placed about. "It appears that you have been well taken care of." he said.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff