Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

"Well that is good and fine, as my roommate is not Abaddon. Heck he is not even close to being him being an angel and all." He said with a smile that she couldn't see. "I'm asking to made up a bad day caused by my mouth by compensation with dinner. As in I am trying to apologize for making a bad day worse and figured it would be a way to get to know people who may or may not end up being friends. Come on free chinese dinner and you can bring a friend, my treat, and I will allow you to get some of my hidden store of herb and alcohol any time you want."

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"You don't owe me anything? And how in the heck did you end up rooming with an Angel and not get thrown out?" Mei asked, "And who would I bring? Abaddon is my only friend really. I have only just met you so I won't insult you by claiming you are already my friend."

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

"Well, I hope you end up being my friend, and really there seems to be no ruled about demons and angels not rooming together." Mica said with a shrug. "And I'm sure there is someone who at least is a decent enough of an friend an acquaintance at least to bring just to make sure you are not in any compromising position."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I really don't have anyone. I met two people who don't hate me yet today." Mei answered, "There really isn't much beyond that. I can't even get a hold of Talya to see if she would even be interested. When she called me, she called me from one of the school phones."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

"Well after you go get dressed, maybe we can go find her. I'm pretty good at tracking down people." He said with a smile and a shrug. "Wouldn't be much of an issue to invite someone else to dinner."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"So who is your roommate? You are being way too avoidant of telling me who your roommate is." Mei complained, "Tell me and then I guess you can go look for Talya, because I will need to go back to my room to change before I can do anything else."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

"His name is Levi and should I take that as a yes you'll let me go get Tayla and invite you two to dinner?" He asked still grinning. "Cause if so, I need to know what I am ordering for you and such." He waited for any reaction to the revelation of his roommate and if Mei had any opinions on the guy.

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling for reaction))
"You are rooming with Levi?" Mei said with a shocked look on her face, "How are you still alive? With weed in your luggage no less? How? He is strictly monitored by Az and Abaddon told me he got expelled from his last school. A lot of people are afraid of him, even if it is just a rumor."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

Mica shugged again and then shook his head. "I am a firm believer of learning about people by experience. Otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you right now, my fav shirt wouldn't be destroyed and I would be afraid of Levi." He said calmly and sighed. "That and even if he was, who's to say that it was on purpose. He even talked about having issues controlling his angelic strength."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I have no qualms with Levi. I am just surprised he didn't maim you. Abaddon kind of rides him about the being expelled thing. And his mother has been cougaring on him since he got here." Mei replied, "You are Abaddon's brother. You are a demon. In class the few times Levi has spoken he seemed very strict about the rules. Your contraband alone gives me a reason to expect he would kick you out."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Mica laughed, "Good thing I know how to hide my stuff well. Without going into much detail, by the end of the night my brick will be hidden in 5-6 hiding spots within the room. Hopefully he doesn't end up finding any of it any time soon."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"It is more likely he will be upset that I am there." Mei comments, "But as for Chinese food. I really just want some soup and a spring roll. I am not that hungry but I will come to hang out. Can I go put some clothes on now? I lost my swimsuit somewhere in the pool."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 17 Total: 31 (2-40)

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

((rolling to darkling trickery Tayla and then follow the darkling's path again.))

Mica nodded and took a deep breath letting his eyes fade to the feywild again. He cast the darkling and began to follow it out, "I'll see you later Mei, and I'm off to find Tayla, I hope she has your number so we can work out meeting time. Expect a nice wonton soup and such." He said as he walked out of the pool area of the gym.

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to find her swimsuit))
Mei looked around and found her swimsuit bottoms in the filter on the side of the pool. She pulled grabbed them, shook them out and put them on. She couldn't find her top and figured it was a lost cause so instead she just covered herself appropriately with the towel before heading out onto the grounds as well.
'Well isn't that just great. If one of the staff members finds it and turns it in Az is going to think I am up to no good. God... My life sucks hardcore...' Mei thought as she headed out onto the grounds.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items