• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith sighed and shook her head. Just what she needed. Rude. "I'm... I'm sorry it's just... I can't see you. Obviously I should just go." Her lips twitched in a frown and she turned back toward the candles. The warmth was nice and the scent of wax soothing, but if she was going to be snapped at just because she asked a simple question... She'd rather not be an unwanted presence. She reached out, her hand just above the heat, just enough to make her palm tingle. Then she took it away and turned back toward the doors. She thought about apologizing again, but thought better of it.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

She couldn't see? Oh, of course. That was why she had the stick. Didn't that one teacher in elementary school have one too? Arine bit her lip, brows furrowing at the twing of guilt. She didn't have to leave, did she? And, truthfully, company wasn't a bad thing. As long as it was quiet....and didn't ask questions all the time....

"You don't have to leave." She stated into the room, ignoring Victoria's vicious tugging at her arm. The doll would just have to learn who was in charge here. "I only meant to point out the value of silence.......not that you had to leave."  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith stopped and turned back around slowly. "Lilith..." She said softly, introducing herself in as few words as possible. She felt her way around. She wished the girl wasn't so intent on silence so that she could pinpoint her. She could use a little help. Ah well, she'd find a place and sit there. It'd be okay. Some place close to the warmth and the wax. She wondered who this person was. Hadn't there been another voice? Perhaps she'd just imagined it. The wind liked to play tricks on her ears.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

Enxydys rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

"Arine." She replied, despite Victoria's insistant hisses of, "Nooooooo!" Lilith seemed nice enough, now that she thought more about it. She seemed to understand at least, since she has been keeping herself quiet. Though with the way she was feeling her way around.....it was very distracting really.......(rolling to decide if she'd help Lilith)...

Oh well. She would be able to find her own way, and as far as she knew the handicapped didn't like to be helped anyways. Not unless they asked for it at least. Instead she pursed her lips at Victoria's abominable behavior and snapped her fingers. Eyes cold as she forced the doll silent and seated despite the blond's furious struggling. With a final hiss the doll gave in and Arine nodded, vindicated and intent on enjoying the newly restored peace of the chapel.  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith followed the rustling and... was that hissing? At least as well as she could, until there was a pop and all was silent. She sat then, as close to the warmth as possible. The silence made her uneasy. She couldn't tell where anything was without sound. She was thankful for the slight simmer of the wax as it heated and boiled away from the wicks. That sound, at least, was highly relaxing, and balanced the eeriness of the rest of the chapel out. What was worse, about this place, was that it was both sanctified and unholy. There were traces of both evil and good here. It was so unlike any other church she'd ever been in. Absently, she tapped her walking stick gently on the ground.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image

For a few moments everything was alright. Victoria behaved, and the chapel swirled with gently mixing energies, the soft hiss of fire and the gentle scent of the wax used in these big pillar candles as well as the smaller prayer candles were as sothing as the silence itself.

*tap*

A black eyebrow twitched, and Arine shifted. Forcing herself to focus on the gentle eddies of the breezes that sometimes brushed over her skin and the sweet sweet sile-

*taptaptap*

The peace and qui-

*Taptaptaptaptap*

"Is that absolutely necessary?" Victoria giggled, as amused at her mistresses loss of temper as at the girl that was doing the distrubing, unknowingly of course.  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith jumped and pulled her cane in close. "Sorry! Sorry..." She sighed. Damn and damnation. Just what was it about the silence that made this girl so happy? What, was she one of those with voices in her head? Did this place quiet them? She leaned back on the bench and listened. Breathing, even and neat, her own. She focused more. Another's breathing, the sound of the candles, and... was there... yes... no? Someone else's sounds? No... if they were ever there they were gone now. Like giggling dying on the wind.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

"No....Forgive me. I should not snap so." Arine replied with a soft sigh a few minutes of tongue biting later. Really, what was it that was aggravating her so easily today? Certainly it couldn't be this Lilith girl. They'd only just met after all.

One Blue and one almost White eye focused on the little doll, sitting beside her quietly. Now quite well behaved. Perhaps it was her little friend? When had she made Victoria.....

"I must seem horrible, but truly I only wish to enjoy the quiet. Soon the other students will be here. Then there'll be demons making out in the corner benches and Angels with their piousness and questions for new comers. Not to mention the noise from outside.....It's all quite exhausting you see..." Arine said softly. Prodding at her doll with a finger, eyes narrowed suspiciously as the doll furiously shook her head. Even that much talking was tiring.  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith hummed lightly. "Quiet's well and good, if you're not here... The way the powers fight for this place is unnerving. Not to mention feeling like there's someone else here." She frowned lightly. She could swear she just heard another someone in here. "I can understand a want for quiet though... Every whisper becomes something louder when you're broken the way I am." She said softly. "It's the scent I'm in here after mostly. The smell of hot wax." She gestured with her cane toward the scent. "It's soothing, and almost sweet. Like the dust as it burns turns to cinnamon."

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 am
User Image

She hummed softly in understanding and slight agreement. The doll just smiling up at Arine as she gave up and her shoulders slumped. Maybe she should just get used to the noise of everyday life. Her Patron always said it would make things easier at least.

"I suppose so. The only ones here that I see are Myself, yourself, and Victoria. I hope that puts you at least a bit at ease." Arine replied softly, settling back and sniffing daintily at the air. Cinamon, hmm?  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 am
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith frowned lightly. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a friend with you." She fell quiet. Was that the other one she kept hearing? The signs of her being there were so quiet... she could have sworn that a living being would make more noise than that. She sat there, slightly uncomfortably, fighting the urge to tap her cane as she was used to. Instead she focused on whatever reply Arine would give her.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am
User Image

"Oh I always have one of my friends with me. I have so very many now. It wouldn't be fair to keep only one while the others stay in my room." She replied blithly, standing and picking up Victoria almost carelessly.

"Though Victoria has gotten on my very last nerve today. I believe I should trade her for one of my other friends." Her voice went cold as the doll struggled in her hands. FInally falling still as the girl tucked her under her arm uncaringly. The doll truly had been far too stressful for her tastes today. Perhaps it was time for some reasonable calm....Maria perhaps.

Arine walked to stand beside the pew where Lilith was sitting, looking the woman over for the second time that day. She'd never seen a blind.....whatever she was before.  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith frowned lightly at the sounds of another person moving, and then abruptly stopping again. This was getting weird. Gradually she could feel the heat coming from Arine's closeness. "Funny way to talk about your friends. They're not... people?" The dark haired girl stood and felt her way out of the pew with her cane. "Or... are they?" She tilted her head.

The coldness in her voice unnerved Lilith, but not as much as the conflicting powers in the chapel. It was too much like that night... She shoved the thoughts away. "Right...well. I could walk with you to your dorm. If you want me to that is." She offered gently. She'd only picked her own an hour or so ago with the help of one of the girls in the same dorm. She'd picked one of the bigger ones so that she was sure there'd be someone there in the night if she needed help.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

"Oh they are people, in their own way." She said, an amused smile curling her lips as Victoria nodded lobsidedly. "We're special because we're more real than you." The doll sneered, as if making some sort of cruel joke. Arine just squeezed tighter, ignoring the way her joints creaked in favor of Lilith's greatly appreciated suggestion.

"Of course. I would love you're accopanying us to my dorm. You could help me pick a new friend, if you would like." The last was added almost shyly. It was strange, yet exciting. Inviting this girl to her territory. However, regardless of her status, Lilith was interesting at the moment, and she would use that as fully as she was able until something more interesting appeared to distract her.  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
I'm running out of time

Lilith looked at the girl with an odd twist to her lips. "So... what exactly are you and your friends if you don't mind my asking?" She could have sworn the two different voices were from the same spot in front of her. Pick her friends? What, were they clothing? Pocket electronics? That would make sense for the talking at least, some kind of pocket friend. Odd, but hey, they were in a school for angels and demons for Pete's sake.

Tap tap tap.

Lilith made her way to the doors and held one open for her companion. "After you." She said softly, making sure to stand as out of the way as she possibly could.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items