SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

He would have done something to try and comfort her but was afraid that Soleil would just badly misinterpret it. He didn't even know where to begin to try and make this conversation less awkward. He had to give Liz credit though for remaining so calm during this whole thing and for keeping her wits about her. He felt like a fish out of water if anything. Soleil was so very eager to begin dressing Liz up and he only glanced at her and shrugged.

"Err....w-well I guess we c-could cut the game short if you want to and head back to your place to being the fashion show. I'll tag along i-if you don't mind." She probably would appreciate him being there amongst their two new....friends. Was it too early to call them friends though? He didn't know but Liz was willing to give everyone a chance and so long as they treated Liz well, he didn't complain too much about them.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:14 am
User Image

"This is going to be so fun. This Abaddon person better be prepared. I plan to help you look cute enough to give him a stroke. I have a can of pepper spray in my purse if you think you might need it tonight. As daddy always said, nothing is wrong with using pepper spray to make a creeper go away." Soleil commented.

Soleil eagerly waited for Liz to lead the way to her room, where she was sure to try and visit spontaneously in the future.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz looked at Ian and smiled apologetically. "It has gotten quite late." She pointed at the clock. It was only a couple more hours now. "And you know how long it can take a girl to get ready." She teased, her grin lightening. "But you are more than welcome to come." She stood and reached over to turn of the console. She was sure someone else would come along to play, so took to rolling the controller's up and pushing the console against the entertainment center. "Let's get going shall we?" She said as she stretched and righted herself.

"Well then, if you'll follow me, I'll show you which way to go." She smiled and headed for the door, walking out and holding it open for the others. She supposed this could be a fun exercise in friendship. She didn't often make friends without having to try really super hard.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items