Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

"Well come on you guys! Lets get this party started!" Soleil said after a lengthy silence after Liz spoke with Abaddon, "Lets go play dress up. We can help tape, tuck, perk and puff everything into perfection."
Soleil was practically charging at the dorms hoping the group could keep up with her. She was excited and didn't want to be kept waiting.

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 1 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling notice Solei, and what his response is))
Mica limped his way out of the dorms and his eyes caught the girl charging towards the door. He froze as his mind went to the less than kosher and the main part of his brain was only focused on her, rather than the fact she was steaming towards him like a freight train.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 19, 14, 9 Total: 43 (4-80)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

((Rolling to not run into Mica, Reaction, Action, to not say something stupid))
Soleil plowed into Mica assisted by her distraction of ravaging Liz in the dorm rooms. She grinned when she noticed she ran into a cute boy. She grabbed onto him like a Facehugger in the movie Aliens and abruptly kissed him provocatively, even going as far as tearing open his shirt popping off all of the buttons before abruptly pulling away and calling back to the group, "I hope this one is a demon. I will totally let him defile me if he is. That would be totally hot Angel on Demon action."

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 7 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

((rolling whether he gets knocked over by her and responses to her actions))
Mica stood phased by the kiss not even noticing that he had lost two lucky shirts today. His hands went as if on their own grabbing her butt provocatively. That's when his earlier issue reared it's head and the pain shot through his loins as the blood moved around the area a little more and he fell backwards with his hands still holding her close.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image

Soleil followed Mica to the ground squeaked with excitement.
"Yay he must be a demon and he accepted my offer." Soleil squealed, "Who knew school could be so fun?"
Soleil grabbed on his tie and held onto it like a leash, "Be gentle. I am an Angel. Oh and I would prefer you kidnapping me and tossing me over your shoulder and taking me to your room. If you have to do this right now and right here, I understand. I am just not sure my twin's little heart could take it." she giggled as her devious gaze met his.

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

((rolling not to say something stupid and if he lets her guide him rather than remain in control.))

Mica blushed and then jokingly smiled and attempted to pick the girl up and take her as she asked. He knew it was just being silly but wanted to see how she would respond and it gave him a chance to talk with the beautiful angel that had practically just mounted him out of nowhere.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 14 Total: 26 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

((Rolling for reaction then action))
Soleil allowed Mica to pick her up and waved goodbye to her sister and new friends.
"I will call you when we are done Luna." Soleil called to her sister, "Then I will meet up with you guys so we can play dress up. This could take a while though so feel free to start without me!"
This was going according to plan. She had found a demon boy. This was how she expected them to act as per the comments her parents had made about avoiding boys at school, especially Demon boys because they are nothing but savage creatures who will throw you over their shoulder and take you away. Soleil had always hoped for such things to be true. She enjoyed the idea of such a masculine and dominating creature to whisk her away like a captured damsel in distress. However she was sure distress would be quite the opposite of how this would go in her imagination.

Amon_Afolayan rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 16, 7 Total: 43 (3-60)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

((Rolling to notice Mica and Soleil; reaction and decision))

Abaddon definitely noticed Mica carrying some girl into the dorms and up to his room. For whatever reason this slightly bothered him, considering he was under the assumption Mica was keeping an eye on Mei, not cruising for chicks tonight. He stormed after his half-brother with the intent to remind him of what and where he was supposed to be this evening.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items