Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yunna Zee rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 16 Total: 35 (2-40)

Yunna Zee

Sexy Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:55 pm
User ImageSweet Dreams Little One
Sweet dreams in the endless darkness

((Rolling to spot Mica, and if so, if she gathers the curage to approach him.))
[Oh darn didn't notice he'd moved on. Oh well. emotion_sweatdrop ]

Roza noticed the tall boy walk by, if one could call the limping walking. She wondered who he was, but just as she stood, convincing herself to approach him and try to start up a conversation he walked into the boys dorm.
"I can't go in there after him..." She said quietly as she looked out from behind a tree at the door. Longing for the boy to walk back out so she could try to talk to him.

But when he did not make his way out, Roza instead made her way to the girls dorm to find her room, where her days would finally begin.

Light My Way Little One
Light the way to Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

Levi walked from the parking lot where he parked his motorcycle and headed onto the school grounds. He had taken his bike off to get serviced before the school year started. Yeah he could do oil changes and such, but this school didn't have half the tools he needed to do any real work on his bike. It was actually kind of humiliating to have to take it in to get work done, but Levi didn't really have a choice right now. It was days like this that he missed his old school because it had a real garage and that school wasn't nearly so art driven. He figured he would get back to the gym, one of the not so frequented areas on campus where he could be alone without being the creeper hanging out in his room for days on end.

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon headed across the grounds towards Az's office. He knew this was risky, but was willing to take the risk in order to make things even with Mei. He knew Mei wouldn't do something against him to achieve the vengeance she so deserved, so he was going to achieve it for her. He would make sure Liz knew what was up as well once he finished with Az, that is if Az didn't kill him. He figured he should text ahead to make sure he wouldn't light another fire with Az before he even got a chance to explain himself.

-Az. Can I come talk to you? It's about Mei and I don't want my mother there. -- Abaddon- he texted and waited for a response as he loomed in the shadow of the building where Az's office belonged to.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 am
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith held the door open for Arine, warm sunlight falling onto her shoulders. "I'd hope I was a person... however, I meant which side do you fall on. Are you a celestial being or one of the damned?" She listened for her companion's footsteps to pass her before following them. Always the slow path. She held in a sigh. Being blind was something she'd never ever get used to.

"I hope you don't bite." She added quietly with a slight frown. "Wouldn't want to have to beat you in the face with my cane." She tapped her walking stick for emphasis. It really did hurt to get hit in the head with the thing. She'd learned that by twirling it around by the wrist strap.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei headed across the grounds, eager to go do something relaxing and fun. It was even better knowing she would get to spend this time alone. no Az, no Abaddon, and no Ashtoreth. She wanted nothing more than some quality 'me-time'. She strolled across the grounds barefoot towards the gymnasium building which housed the gym, pool, and exercise equipment. As she opened the door she thought, 'Hopefully this makes today suck just a little less...'

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

Talya stomped across the grounds. She was going to have some choice words for Az when she got to his office. "Calling me over the freaking PA like that," she grumbled. "The one time I don't actually do anything at school I still get called over the PA for something." She rolled her eyes. She made up her mind now that she was going to make Az's life a living hell while she was here.

And they'll never know your frail truth

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Amon_Afolayan rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

((Rolling to notice Mei))
Abaddon was too busy fidgeting with his cell phone to notice Mei.
-Alright. If you are busy, just let me know when I can come by. This isn't something I want to discuss in text messages. It is a sensitive matter.--Abaddon- he texted back to Az.
He put his phone back in his pocket and continued to fidget as he waited. He pulled out a bag of weed and some rolling papers and began to partake in his and Mei's favorite pasttime right there outside Az's building without thinking. He was too nervous about what he had to say to think about potentially getting in trouble for something else.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

Levi headed back out onto the grounds. He planned on taking a shower and straightening some things in his room. He would likely get take out tonight, and he was definitely in the mood for some Chinese food right about now. It would have to wait. He needed to wash up even though he barely broke a sweat.

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 am

Abaddon read his text message and took another drag. He nodded as he put out his half-smoked blunt and headed into the building. This was not going to be pleasant but at least it would be done.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

Soleil walked next to her sister Luna as they headed from the parking lot where their parents dropped them off and onto the grounds.
"Aren't you excited Luna? We finally get to attend a real school. No more nannies. It is going to be great!" Soleil giggled.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

Luna smiled at her sister's enthusiastic approach to this. "It is refreshing. No more watchful eyes, a chance to live normally for a bit. I like it." She followed Soleil at a slightly slower pace. The only thing about their names that was right was Sol's bubbly personality and her own calm facade. However, nervousness bubbled underneath.

"So where is it we were supposed to go?" She knew her sister would remember. She could always count on her sister to remember things like this. If not because she was waiting for her next master plan, then because she'd already put it into action.

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

"We are supposed to go see mommy's old friend from when she was in school. Ash is her name or something. According to mommy she handles all of the enrollment stuff. All that aside, I wonder if there will be cute boys here. I don't even care if he is a demon. I just want a cute boy all for myself." Soleil replied with a devilish look in her eyes that disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Eat My Cunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
If findin somebody real is your ******** problem
Bring your girl to the crib maybe we can solve it

Victor tapped his pack of cigarettes on his palm. Packing the nicateen laced roll ups he has been craving all day.
Taking a slow drag he wonders around the garden. Taking the occasional drag.

Never meet another that's fresh like me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

Luna knew that look, and she knew how to spot it from a mile off. "Just don't get us kicked out before we even get started. And you have to tell me every dirty detail." She offered her sister a smile to keep her from being too offended by her initial comment. She loved her sister, but she could be rather sensitive.

"Ashtoreth, that's right. Mummy said her office should be in... that building there, probably over on that side of the building. I'm sure there's signs or someone that can tell us." She said in a half-concentrated tone. She picked up her pace a bit to catch up to Sol, and held out her hand. The nervousness came to the surface and she went seeking her sister's solace.

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

"Well alright. I warn you though, I am not really picky. If I found a cute girl, I wouldn't mind that either." Soleil replied as she held her sister's hand, a smile still on her face.
Soleil walked happily with her sister, playfully swinging their hand wildly as they walked. For all she knew, she was an angel, and her weirdnesses were just rebellion due to home schooling. Nothing more... Right? It only crossed her mind once that maybe things were not as she was told, but she quickly pushed it out of her mind and had been planning out her future as an angel since she was little.

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff