Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm
OpticPeach

Here his bright color was hard to cover Sacha was pretty quick and he had doubled back on the colt and being behind the searching colt he crept closer and grabbing a brach he pulled it back slightly before letting it go to tap the dark rump of the younger male. He laughed and ran off with a smirk, "Oh now the night shows respect with a sir?" He gave a mock evil laugh and added, "I might now kill you knight...I will leave you wound unable to save her."

As he ran around to try and get behind him again he allowed his hide to be easily spotted giving the would be knight a bit of and easier target. He wished right now he had wings like a proper dragon to help give the younger stallion more a more complicated target. He would allow himself to 'die' soon enough though on this training day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm
Spotting his red hide, the younger stallion grinned as he attempted to sneakily make his way over to the "dragon". He knew to never underestimate an opponent, and the fact that the dragon-like stallion was making himself so easy to spot made him wary. He figured the best way to find him would be to circle around in case it was a trap and then go from there, and just maybe he would be able to beat the "dragon".

"I will find you, dragon. And when I do I will make sure you never harm anyone ever again," he muttered to himself, slowly creeping closer to the red stallion. He would not be bested by such an evil being, nor would he let him continue his rampage.

Dooma

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm
OpticPeach

Sacha could hear the other's hoof falls as he drew closer. On all fours his body looking strangely more appropriate the red scaled stallion waited for Astrin to draw closer. He coated his fingers in thick mud and waited.

He waited until Astrin was close enough and raised the sword. When the smaller stallion did Sacha whipped around his long body shifted in an almost snake like manner as he lashed out drawing his mud claw's along the other's upper chest. He took a step to the side of the knight and smiled, "Maybe this story the knight wont end. Or we shall both die together knight!" He was still within striking range of the smaller male. And partly exposed for a good attack that would 'kill' him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Astrin swung his practice sword at the opening the dragon had left for him, grinning when it struck him. He would not fall to the dragon this day, nor any other day. He was determined to win. The good mearh always did.

Surprised by the attack that Sacha had landed on him, he stumbled back dramatically, gripping his chest where he had been hit. "I will not fall to you fiend! Not today, or any other day for that matter! You are evil," the younger Ista exclaimed, steadying himself as a look of complete determination came over his face. "Prepare to meet your doom, dragon."  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm
Sacha gave a roar as the blade struck him even as he felt his fingers leaving the claw marks over Astrin's chest. He stumbled and looked up at him glaring. "Good wont always win...where this dragon dies...another shall take his place." He hissed and growled making another attempt to strike only to be struck down by the knight in training's final blow. He made a gurgling sound as he fell to the grown dead.

He laid there for a moment before rolling onto his back to smile up at the younger stallion, "You are pretty good. I think you will make a great knight. But remember dragons and bad guys don't play fair. So be prepare for anything."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff