Goddess Seeks Plots~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Could I possibly PM you about a plot I might have using your goddesses 'forget' power? C:

Also, are you only looking for lions for a fling for her?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm
PM away, darling! i also have AIM, if that's easier for you- I'm Moonstone Dazzle there as well. Whichever is easier.

And I'd have to see them, before I agree to anything! But I'm always open to discuss things.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 am
Since I've been horrible about keeping things moving with Ru's band, if you want to have her still tagging along, she's welcome. Or if she has other goddess-y things to do, that is also fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am
Princess_Feylin
Since I've been horrible about keeping things moving with Ru's band, if you want to have her still tagging along, she's welcome. Or if she has other goddess-y things to do, that is also fine.

I think she's popping in and out over there, for the time being. Since Raiden taught her how to teleport, it's easier for her to check in and keep tabs on them.

But you're more than welcome to have Ru discuss her being around/know she's still there!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 am
That works for me. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 pm
Bump~  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

YES I WOULD ******** LOVE TO I don't know why I wasn't notified of this akjhgajkghwjkghw

Excellent!
I have this couple that could be used for the plot, these boys that could be the mated boy, or this girl(provided that she doesn't move from her pride). If you have other people to fill places, or we could find someone else... > u>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:01 pm
Bumping this up, as I'd like to get Mneme out there and playing again  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 pm
Well, I've got this lady here.

User Image

She was a slave in a hyena pack that disbanded. When she was taken, her mate had just died and she was captured looking for a cub that went looking for him. The rest were left to die because she was enslaved and could not get back to them.

That personality would have been awesome in the pack...But the pack disbanded. So now I have this bitter, angry, ******** lioness who is difficult to RP because she avoids life like the plague.

Perhaps you could help her forget all that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm
For the lawls
User Image

they should meet : V Its been a while since I've played Noel. Forgetfulness plus Noel would be kind of fun.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas