Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:45 pm
"I-I'm Sophia..." Sophia hesitated.
"Who are you?"

Sophia begin panicking in her mind.
why why why. that came out sounding so rude.

she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 pm
"Nice to meet you, Sophia, I'm Elise.~" She sipped at her drink, feeling slightly nervous. She didn't seem to be bothered by that rude-sounding statement at all.  

matchaed

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:26 pm
"Well, long time no see, eh?" Ash was acting to sound Canadian. "How long have you been here, I'm year two because I was to old to be a one. This is my first day and Sophia here showed me my room." Ash changed the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm
"Nice to meet you Elise" Sophia said then flash a warm smile.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

matchaed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:34 pm
"I'm also in my second year, but I've been here since my first year, so I pretty much know my way around." She sighed at her empty plate, and wondered what to say next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 pm
"Oh that's nice, maybe we have classes together. Or you guys could show me around sometime even." Ash was uncomfy with where this conversation was going. "Well me and Sophia need to get back to our dorms, mine is number 245 and hers is 242." Ash then stood up and gathered all the empty plates and cups.  

NekoChubbz

matchaed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 pm
"Nice seeing you then, I'll be in dorm 264." She smiled while standing up, and then said, "Nice meeting you, Sophia~", and then she made her way back to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 pm
"Ok.." Sophia said then got up and leave, forgetting that Arashi was still sitting there.

(She's so awkwards <3333)  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 pm
Ash threw away the trash and followed Sophia back to his room. "See ya later Soph" Ash had already given her a nickname, he like her and it was obvious. Ash really liked girls, but never knew what it was like to actually love somebody. Sophia had gourgeous eyes, nice wardrobe, but she was just too shy. If only Ash could help her and make her happy again, like she was before the 'incident' last year.
~~~~
In the underworld there weren't many things to do. Everyday she was there she got crazier and crazier tho, as if It was bubbling inside her and swallowing up her old personality. Her mother was the devils first aquantaint, and wanted Delilah to be too someday. Delilah made the choice of coming here because she could never show her face again. After she taken so many peoples lives she would be punished severly, but she didn't care anymore. She wanted to see Sophia again, Delilah was going back to the school even if she had to kill her mother to be realesed from this..... hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Sophia looked back at Arashi kindly and said "See you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Yumiko's turn razz )

She continues looking out that window. Longing for something to do. A hint of darkness in the skies gave a sense that something evil is coming to their school.
(Delilah xD) Yumiko signed sadly, got up and went outside.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 pm
((WAAAAAAAA Delilahs not evil, she's just crazy xD okay fine she's evil, and she is an x student.... so yer.
YUMI!!!! I have a question to ask you, if you dont see this oh well for now i supose. Okay, so If delil does come back, would the teachers know shes back and give her the seal?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 pm
Instead of going back into her dorm, Elise decided to go outside for a walk. But as she went there, she saw someone dressed in black that was also there. "Uhhm.." She thought for a moment and finally figured out who it was, "Oh! Hey, Yukimo, are you taking a walk as well?"  

matchaed

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 pm
(Just a note...Yumiko's used to being treated like a queen but she's also been dissed behind her back so she's very arrogant and mean at times. o3o; wink

Yumiko starred at the girl dressed in blue. Fluttering her eyelashes, Yumiko raise her hand and points to Elise.
"You lowly nymth, how dare you address me so formally. Even if I had known you, how dare you not show me respect?!"
She said with her snotty pose making herself seem important but deep down she's just bad at communicating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 pm
Ash decided to unpack his things and organize them. Once he was done he pulled out his guitar and started writing a new song.
~~~
Delilahs head ached as she went deeper into the insanity. "Ha-hah-ha... " (/shot). Delilah gripped her head and laughed like a maniac. Delilah had an evil wicked grin on her face. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! >8D" (//shot shot)  

NekoChubbz

matchaed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 pm
Elise was shocked at what she said, but had hidden her expression from being seen. "Well, then. I am deeply sorry for being so rude." She smiled.  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff