Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm
(No it's poison, eat it and die 8U uyfgdcihkx)

Sophia. still invisible, walked around the library aimlessly, lost in thoughts of being rejected. She then trips over some chairs which made her trip over some tables, then books then bookshelfs and eventually trip over Yumiko's table and flip it over.

(*O*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 pm
(( OOC: .. I'll take the risk.
OM NOM NOM♥ emotion_omnomnom

emotion_puke ))  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 pm
((LMAO You kidnapped me poor Ash :0 Bahahah! Cuddles, "I wonder what Ash and Rique are gonna do back there" xD;;; sweatdrop //negative))
User Image Ash was headed for the poerty section when Rique had grabbed his hand and lugged him to some random secretive area in the library. "Woah!!!" Ash said as his arm was nearly ripped off by the 7 foot (//exagerates) lizard lugging him else where. The two stop when some girl he didn't know yelled some random mean things two them, he was so confused he couldn't even be sad.
~
User Image Alice looked at the guy (hurrr changed it from kid o 3o). Her face was saddened now. She lowered her head and her bangs covered her eyes. "I had no idea a such thing happened. I see why he's trying to ignore me. And too think, I thought I actually met someone who would understand me." Alice gripped her sketchbook close to her heart.
She had nothing else to say. Her heart fell, even without her having to know the details, she didn't have to hear any of the story to understand. Alice turned around and started to walk off. She stopped when just a couple steps away. "He's at the library isn't he?........ Hey, if you ever see him again, please tell him I- I'm sorry." Alice then ran off down the stairs trying to push away the thoughts.
((you'll see what her sketchbook is all about later o 3ob))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:01 pm
(//patpat Yumi.
Here lies our beloved deceased Yumi.
Killed by a mushroom.
//shot xDD.

@chub
oooooyounegativethaang
//negativealso
>w>b)

Yumiko got hit by the sudden table flipping. She was too concetrated on her book to realize the invisible stranger beside her. She looked all beat up afterward, probably from all the ruckus she made. Yumiko has terrible anger issues and when she gets hit, she gets mad.
She started sputting out death threats to the table and to the books then to magic and on and on

Sophia turned visible again but she was too beat down to move.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm
(( OOC: emotion_zombie

Lololol, Rique does everything on impulse. ninja ))

User Image

Ash might've stopped, but Rique didn't even put any notice to the girl and just pulled Ash along with him into some other section deeper into the library. Turning around a random bookshelf, he finally stopped to let Ash catch his breath while sticking his head out to see if anyone followed. He let out a sight of relief then turned to Ash and grabbed his shoulders. He was awfully close to his face and stared right into Ash's brown eyes with his own blue ones.
"How do you get rid of a stalker?!"
He sounded rather desperate and it felt like (well, it's most likely true) that he had grabbed Ash randomly, not caring who he had turned to for help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm
((LMAO! How do you get rid of stalkers? xD;;))

User ImageAsh was suprised but the sudden question. "Um....?" Ash scratched his head and smiled nervously. "Is that what people think I do all day? Try to attract women? Well I suppose you just have to talk to them, and tell them to stop coming around you. That or get a restraining order" Ash laughed and was then hushed by a librarian stacking books in the next section. "Sorry," Ash whispered to the librarian.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Lochan looked after the girl as she went off. Perhaps he shouldn't have told her. It's not like Rique had told him either, so he had no right to talk about it. But he didn't like the scene playing in his head, if the dragon-girl got too close to denying-dragon-boy. He was glad the scene only visible to his eyes started to burn, to disappear. The purple scales, the grown horns and tail, the large wings.. the fire...
He blew out smoke. He prevented it from happening too soon, but even if that scene was now disappearing from the time mirror, he could not change the ones too far into the future. It would happen, one day, certainly. But at least let the kid grow some more before facing such fate.
He saw a teacher walking by and quickly crushed the cigarette.. but it was too late and he was obviously scolded for smoking inside again. Ah well, what can you do? He scratched his neck, apologised and took the lecture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

"Ughhh," Rique groaned, ignoring the pissed off librarian, while rubbing his head.
He leaned to the bookshelf and cried to himself, looking ridiculously miserable in his little "dark corner".
"It's over.. I'm doomed.." he kept mumbling to himself and let out a deep sigh.

(( OOC: Rique is this RP's comical character. No one will ever take him seriously, the poor boy. Now let's all join together, point and laugh at his life. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 pm
User ImageAlice walked back to her dorm to think for a while. Will I become a monster like the others? Am I really that evil? Is this the reason I'm hated wherever I go, and was isolated as a child? Alice was only 16 and a half and didn't understand these things. "I guess this is time for me to give up on life again and never show my face any where again." Alice opened her sketch book and started to scribble things with a pen. By the time she was finished the picture was a rough sketch of a dragon burning down a town and the flames spreading out to say, "Is this who I really am?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:30 pm
(( OOC: We should put up a list of all characters' roles.

Rique: The RP's comical character
Lochan: Everyone's "big bro"/"father" figure
Salamandar: That crazy kid
Ash: Rumoured "womanizer"
Alice: Stalker
Sophia: Mushroom ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 pm
User ImageAsh saw the Rique to start sobbing and sat against the book shelf. "Hey man, It'll be okay, If you want, I'll go with you to talk to this person. Or talk for you." Ash had no idea what the conversation would hold if this did happen. He thought Rique was just being followed by an admirrer. Beside, Rique wasn't all that bad. Even if he was a little of a whack job here and there, he was caring and nice. Ash looked at him and decided to sit across him. "Hey man, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm
(( OOC: Just to get this out before things get misunderstood;
Rique hates all dragons, but the dragon who attacked his town was different from normal dragons. He knows this, but can't help his hatred towards all dragons, especially himself now that he has become one (but denies it, thus keeps the illusion of still being "human").

This might be a spoiler of his story, but meh;
The dragon who attacked his town wasn't exactly liked by the rest of the dragon race either, so yeah.
Also (moar spoilers, lmao), Rique gets these headaches and throbbing pain in his arms around other reptiles because his dragon-self wants to overwhelm him and turn him into what he truly is; which is a dragon. He has completely lost all of his human DNA, but he doesn't want to accept that. Only his strong will keeps him in control. Other dragons should feel indifferent around Rique - they should only know that he has a dragon's blood - but they don't get the reaction like Rique does since that has to do with him fighting against his transformation. Its his dragon-self that is simply acting like a shark thirsting for blood.

Skips elsewhere~ ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 pm
((WOMANIZER?!?!? STALKER?!?!?! >A< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Rique looked at Ash and blinked a few times. Then, a sudden background change happened and he was sparkling all over with big, tearful eyes. One could swear he now was a dog-boy instead of dragon, with a wagging tail and all.
"Really? You'd do that for me? uhh.." his lips started trembling and he covered his eyes with his arm, crying loudly like a child he deep inside was.
"I- I just don't want to hurt anyone.." he sobbed behind his arm,
"But I don't know how to tell her.. if she gets to close.. I.. I don't know if I can keep him out.. I don't want that to happen again.. I just.."
He continued to cry like a kid who had lost his mommy in the store.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm
(( OOC: rofl ))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games