Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:58 pm
(( LMAO, DINKLEBERG.
Who doesn't blush around my baby boy-- //SLAPPED ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm
((I ISH BACK biggrin b i went sledding and now my butt hurts o no. there was like a million ramps people made and I went on a couple of them. The first time I went I was going super fast and when I hit the ground it hurt my stomach. Well on the bright side... I went with one sled and came back with two C: lmao I didn't steal it my friend gave it to me because a little peice broke and he threw a tantrum XD
And @Yumi, WTF The ice cream truck?))

He watched as the papers caught on fire and simply let them burn. He looked at Serek with a glare, but the he smiled again, although it was a evil stare underneth.
Spirit gathered the remaining papers and set them on his desk.
"Serek, please don't interrupt my classroom again or I will have to hold you in after each class for the next month and make you do work."
He looked over the class of students and smiled remaining his "cool".
"Alright you guys can talk as I grade these really quick." He picked up the papers again and skimmed through them all, yet somehow seeing everyone of the answers and memorizing them already to quickly grade. He smiled and put the papers back down.
"I'm done. Now there should be a book near you, grab one and turn to page 706" He laughed becuase half of them didn't even open their mouth yet.  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 pm
Delilah grabbed on of the books and plopped her head on it like a pillow. She didn't care what the teacher had to say. She was already the grim reaper and could levitate and use almost all the elements in anyway. She closed her eyes with her arms wrapping around her head and hood over her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm
(( The ice-cream truck is suppose to come every Friday, but they always get lost (since it's all woods and swirly roads) so they often skip us.. ; u;"
But you know they've finally found their way when the walls start to shake as the ice-cream song plays, because it echoes so terribly here HAHA. ))

User Image

Serek simply stuck out his tongue at Spirit and spoke a bit muffled.
"You know very well that you can't do that anymore. Now that I'm a "special" case."
He grinned as he snickered, wagging to the sides in his seat as the chain attached with his collar to his shackles rustled. People began to open their books - or not - but Serek completely ignored it and kept teasing Spirit by sticking out his tongue and just fooling around.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:17 pm
(( Btw, perhaps something to think about, but normally you have one vessel as an X-Student right? Serek used to only have a collar as we know from the old RP, but after his little "fun" last year he now has 3. The collar, the wrist-shackles and the ankle-shackles. All connected as a long chain, almost in the shape of a stickman if one wants to be funny.
The vessels take shape of either your greatest hate or greatest love. Either it could be something symbolic or an replica of something close to you. Whether it takes shape of your hatred or love, all depends on which feeling is greater to you. Example, Marion's vessel was a replica of her barrette, which is her most loved possession as it belonged to her mother. Serek's first took the shape of the collar a "pet" is required to wear - which he had to as a slave - as it is the proof that he is merely an "object" who "belongs" to someone "master". That he is not free. His next vessel took the shape of the slave-shackles he was forced to wear as well.
The more vessels you have, the more they take shape of either your hatred or love. In a way, I guess they take the shape of your heart. You could say that by looking at an X-student's vessel, you look at what or who they truly are. They're practically exposing their most previous or detestable part of themselves or their past. The more vessels they have, the closer you get to seeing what lies in their heart.

If Serek were to get more and more vessels, who knows how many chains, shackles, leashes and locks will cover his body - take shape of his past - until you're past his hatred and get to what he loves? ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 am
Spirit picked up a book and flipped to a page then started reading, ignoring Serek's words. He looked up at the students after reading the paragraph and pretty much none of them even had the book open. He closed the book with one hand and set it back on his desk.
"All of you- Except Lily and Mana- have to stay in everyday after class for as long as I say so, and if you skip it longer for the whole class."  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 am
Woken up by Spirit's loud words, Ritsuka opened his eyes and winced a little. "uh......" He mumbles under his breath, clueless to what's going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am
((....And I'm back onto Gaia. After a month. Kill me, please.))

Elise woke up with a start. She was back in her room, but she remembered planning that prank with Ash and Lohan...was it?

How long have I been out? And-

Her thoughts were soon stopped by a loud, almost deafening, ringing in her ears.

What....

Her plan of going back to find Ash was no more, as she gave a final breath and fell back onto her bed.

((No, she isn't dead. She just passed out, that's all;;))  

matchaed

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

Lily's gaze shifted off to the side as her paper burned. She had a good idea who caused it. She brushed off the burning paper on the floor and smothered out the flames.
She slightly smiled as she heard the name: Mana.
"Well, I found the cheater," She thought to herself. Only two people seemed to complete the paper and Lily had to fill it out twice. Lily entertained the thought of various ways to humble Mana but then shook the thought from her head. "What good would that do? Just endure it a bit longer..." She whispered to herself and bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 am
(( Sleepyy.. ugh, I nodded off. Forced to shop with mother after getting a haircut is tiring.
//quickly leaves a reply and disappears back under blanket ))

User Image

'Ahh, how boring.'
Serek stood up and pretended to lose his balance but kept it by holding out his arms. He walked up to the door.
"I'm leaving," he said as he opened it.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 am
Spirit walked over to the young man and closed the door before he could the red haired boy could leave.
"Go back to your seat. This is my class and I don't beleive you have the right to just
leave in the middle of it."
His voice was stern and rough as he said these things. He toward over Serek with his hair hanging over his eye bandage.
"Go back to your seat, please."

((Is it cool if since Spirit is like a principal and head of the x-students that he had special control over them? Like he could do certain things to them that involves their seal?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:31 am
(( More like a homeroom teacher, haha.
Hm, that would perhaps be a bit too dangerous though. To reveal a bit about our anonymous headmaster of no face - they trust no one. Not even their own teachers, which is why even only a few selected teachers know who the headmaster is. Marion does, since she made a special deal with them to become a teacher. And she does not like them, that's all I can say. ))

User Image

"Ehh," Serek stared blankly at him and spoke in a monotone, "Don't wanna."
He wagged his tail swiftly over the floor, as if dusting it with his flame. He raised his hand and tucked Spirit's bangs that hung over his own face.
"And if I'm not wrong, you don't exactly like keeping me here either.. do you now, se-n-sei?"
She started nibbling on Spirit's hair, letting out a thin smoke out of the corner of his mouth as he burned the tip of it by simply licking it.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 am
(( I'VE READ ENOUGH ANGSTY BL TO KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADING-- //slapped brutally ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 am
((... derp .w. wtf he licked his hair xD ))

Spirit didn't even flinch. He didn't care if his hair was burned, it would grow back. Spirits eyes glowed a bright red through the slits of his eyelids as he got angry- or maybe embaressed...
"Go to your seat. Now, for if you do not..."
He didn't take his eyes off Serek, but remembering he had a whole class who could all see what was going on as they were up on rises they way he liked, he didn't know what would happen.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 pm
(( What doesn't Serek lick. LOLOL- ))

User Image

He let go of Spirit's hair by slowly sticking out his red tongue.
"Why? I don't see what I'm suppose to learn from all this nonsense. You know I can't read those 'books' of yours."
He smiled and stood on his tip toes to whisper into his ear.
"Or does sensei want to read me my bed-time story that badly?"  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games