Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 am
((@Yumi,
BTW... this is what I think of when I think lake. It's Lake Norfork, I go every year in June and it's in Arkansas. And this is one of the cliff's I jumped off :3 Our Dock looks like this. (Oh, it's a resort btw. called Take it Easy. We don't own it. We're not that rich //poor) so yeah... C: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 am
(( I know what Norfork is. xD
You have to remember that this lake resides in the middle of an labyrinth, so it can't be too big nor can it have mountain-cliffs to dive from. See it more like a lake in a park.

Rique's Dragon-genes were added afterwards after all, so it's understandable that he can't become a real dragon. But he's no longer human, that's for sure. If he had grown up normally, his personality would be completely different. He'd still be kind, but not polite like a gentleman. He'd still be a bit clumsy, as he got that from his father's side, but he'd be a huntsman. His kindness comes from his mother. And most of all, he wouldn't be filled with anger and fear all the time. He wouldn't feel insecure and hate himself, he would have much more confidence and much stronger. Both at heart and mind.
It's fun to think of your characters if their past had been completely different, especially if magic was not involved.
Marion would be a rich lady, married to a nobleman, living in Paris. As she would not be happily married, she would still be as cold as today. In fact, her personality does not change much, except she would be less "scary" as well scared. You'd think she'd be doing concerts and operas, but that only happened in the beginning of her marriage. Then her husband got egoistic and decided to "keep her all to himself". Thus as she spends most of her days at home, she'd visit the church every day and sometimes to play with the village children. She'd also fall in love with a young village boy and at one point attempt to run away with him. But, alas, it won't end well.
I imagine Serek's "normal" life not being Arabian at all. He'd be living in some kind of city - not too big - and be a troublesome no-good student. He'd be very smart (like now), but lazy, which is what makes his teachers dislike him and him skipping class most of the time. Since he wouldn't have his slavery past, instead he'd still be an orphan and he'd get into a lot of fist and gangster fights. So he'd still have his somewhat sadistic attitude as he would enjoy beating up people who go after him. I can imagine that he works part-time at some store and that he often goes out on clubs. He'd still be flamboyant as well and I can imagine him having some kind of friend who puts up with everything he does.
.... In fact, now I feel like making a side-story of "If Serek was a normal boy," LMAO. I feel like doing that will all my characters, pff. Except Lochan, because he'd still be the same. Instead of controlling time, he'd still be a watchmaker's apprentice and work at the clocktower. He'd still have the same easy-going attitude as well. ))

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 am
((lol I know that there can't be cliffs :p And gawd. How do you know? lolol If I lived there I wouldn't know what Norfork was probably.

Yeah I see. In my mind Delilah would be a 'gangster' like girl, but actually sweet. Like she roamed the streets acting tough, but when she went home to Sophia, she was kind a sweet. Not afraid to fist fight unlike a lady should do. And she wouldn't wear dresses or skirts but black pants boots and a tanktop, with long blonde hair. Since she always changes it, that could be because she is a criminal or something.
I imagine Ash being a street rat in some city near water, who was always beat up, but didn't fight back. And always stole food from stands outside. And somehow got a guitar and played really well, and got money from playing on the street corners.
Alice... I imagine her as someone who goes to art school and paints things and does portraits for money. Though she would always be a bit bad from time to time and get into fights and set things on fire, as pranks, but nothing ever major. And she would probably smoke cigarettes and live in a 'bad' part of England.
Now Spirit. He would be a troubled father who lost his kid and taught other kids and was always around kids and became a teacher. I think he would live in a small town. :3
))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 am
(( Why do people get surprised that I know about a lake in the US, but no one wonders how I have a whole street-view map in my head over Shibuya, Tokyo in my head even though I've never been there?
You do know that I read about the US and GB during English class in highschool, right? I probably know more about American history than you guys do. I mean, most I meet from there don't even know the difference between "America" and "USA".

Since Marion is from the 19th century, she'd be forced to wear "fancier" clothes than she already does. She'd be forced to tie her hair up and wear corsets and skirts that give her a big bum. And she would not enjoy it.
Serek and Lochan would still be smoking. Rique would hunt for his own food, haha. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am
((lol. I know what you mean. //derp ))

Spirit took out some papers and passed them to a couple kids as they passed them down.
"This is a short quiz just to tell how much you know. It will only take 10 minutes to finish, and it's not a grade."
He frowned when some of the kids groaned.
"I know. I know. Passing out test on the first day sucks, but please just try your best," He smiled again.
"You may begin once you get the test."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am
User Image

Serek was given a paper as well. He look at it, but understood nothing of what it said. Such weird symbols... how was this even readable? He blew a tiny flame on it, burning it up, then returned to being grumpy in his corner.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm
Delilah looked at the paper and ripped it in half, as the two pieces split it discinigrated into ashes. When she was done there was a pile of black dust on her desk and she blew it away. Delilah put her head back down on the desk and didn't care if the teacher could tell now that she was higher up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 pm
Ritsuka grabbed the paper and stare at it blankly.
Then he crumbles it and threw at the person in front of him.

(( Pff No one likes classes . O . //shot ))  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 pm
(( LMAO, I WONDER IF HE'LL GET ANY OF THE PAPERS BACK, PFF- ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

Lily awoke from a very short nap and felt more refreshed. "That seems to be long enough for now." She arose from her bed as yawned and stretched. "Perhaps I can show up to class for now." she muttered.
A dark portal opened from underneath her and a massive black hand pulled her and set her outside the class but was careful to avoid people seeing her magic. She walked in and bowed, "Apologies." She said in a low voice. She took a seat in the front row that was closest to the door. She looked over and saw Sal sitting by the door. "Pardon me, do you happen to know what we are doing right now?" She asked him.  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

A voice whispered towards Serek's direction and he turned to look at Lily. He gave her a very bored look and he didn't sound very eager either as he shrugged.
"Something about a quiz or whatever, but the paper was totally unreadable - if you could even call all those swirly symbols for "words". There should be one in front of you."
He nodded to her desk, where a paper was laying, waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Lily gaze looked at the desk and nodded "Thank you sir." she said politely. She walked quietly to the desk and took the paper and looked at it. She returned to her seat. After several moments she began writing and answering the questions. After she finished, she looked over at Sal, "I am surprised to meet another who appericate music. Would you be interested in listening more afterwards sire?"  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

He glanced at her, then looked the other way, pouting.
"Not particularly," he muttered, though he did not sound honest. Was he trying to hide the fact that he wanted to? At least his tail started to slow down and wag less aggressively and more... excited, in a shy way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Lily smiled as she remembered his reaction to the music and noted his tail movement. She decided not to bring it up so she wouldn't cause possible embarrassment to him. "Well, if you wish to listen you can knock on my door." She offered, " Although, I would like to avoid small talk if you do not mind. I feel it takes away the music experience."
Her eyes returned back on the table. Whatever he chose, she planned on listening to music either way.  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

His wagging tail slowed down until it stopped.
"Then there is nothing to worry about," he kept his eyes on the wall, not changing his tone, "Dogs are taught to be kept silent. The scars are there to remind them."
He kept staring at the wall, though his mind wandered elsewhere. He did this all the time, even back there. He would stare out through the windows, at the sky. Who knew what he was thinking of then, now, who even cared? The ashes of his once quiz-paper laid by his feet, next to his burning tail.  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games