Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Redera -vs- Diablo -vs- Reaper :: Viper's Canyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
((OOC Time out for a sec, I'll edit this accordingly after you answer me a question of mine. What are you attacking? because~ Red's no longer a part of this fight remember, and I had it assumed she just pretty much left because of Asagao in one of my posts prior, So~ there's no one but you, me, and my partner here. I'm not sure how to respond to you here, because you're technically attacking something that's not there. So~ yeah.))

Chakra||285/240 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Quote:
Classes| Genjutsu/Tamer, Kumogakura, Bloodline| Kinmukugan

Technique:
Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ]
Official Description: Juujin Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themself into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.
Guild Description: This technique is performed in conjunction with an animal that has received training as a Shinobi. This technique transforms the animal in to a clone of the user, while retaining all of the instincts and abilities of the original animal. While in this form, the animal has access to five of the user’s techniques, up to its rank in training. [Ongoing until broken]

Diablo en Musica 92

OOC:/size]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:22 pm
Reaper Elyse

I'm not attacking you I'm attacking your Animal Clone ( O 3 o ) or the Clone thing. So after that attack cuz I be exploding the ground I'd be in your view again because yea I be exploding the ground under that clone thing.

If I read your post right....

Sorry I had to read everything over and back track for awhile to make sure I did this right. ( O A < ) is that understandable?  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers