Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Artificial Children [CLOSED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Takeshi Amaterasu

User Image
Amy blinked several times before looking at her own lap. "Oh?" She questioned Alice. "You hate it? Have you told him you hate it? Also does he know that it is a bad song?" She looked up at the other again and smiled some. This was becoming somewhat difficult, but nothing Amy couldn't handle. "He will stop. I promise. Just explain why." She nodded with a smile again. Amy held Alice's hands and bounced them up and down, trying to get her mind off it. Or maybe it would work. If not then something else would come to mind. "Want me to draw you something?" Amy said, turning her attention to Shanghai then Alice again.

Yume No Shirube

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

-James D McTravish-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora, when asked by Rinnoskue, just shook her head. "I'm fi. . ." Her mouth continued to speak the word but her voice failed her. Sora's eyes widened and she clasped her free hand over her mouth. Tears threatened to leak out, but she held them in. She shut her eyes quickly, hoping that Rinnosuke hadn't noticed, but even that was unlikely as her becoming a real human again.

Sora, her eyes still shut, felt Shanghai fly off her shoulder. At that, Sora opened her eyes. She didn't make eye contact with Rinnosuke, but watched as the doll flew over to the door. She seemed to be wanting out of the room, but Sora could not help but wonder if she was going to get caught. If that happened well. . . Shanghai would not be seen again without herself broken or laid on a table, cut down the middle. Sora glanced over at Rinnosuke and, not daring to talk, took her hand from her mouth and gestured toward the flying doll.

Failure. . . F a i l u r e. . .

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

"While the enemies of the Creator still draw breath..."

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As Shanghai flew over to the door, wanting to go out, Rinnosuke beckoned her to return to him. No way was she gonna go out there all alone. The most precious companion to the Creator must be kept safe. Rinnosuke heard Sora speak, and turned his attention to her, but then when her voice cut out even though her mouth kept moving, he was surprised. Rinnosuke's suspicions were right, and immediately he began to fall into depression. What is sadder than having a curse of not being able to voice your emotions or opinions? The brain can form the words, the heart can emphasize, but the voice fails to deliver. It was generally the same reasoning why Rinnosuke feels extreme sadness when encountering a mute.

Rinnosuke scowled a little bit then sighed. He held Sora's hand firmly in his own and began walking to the door, gently pulling her with him. Rinnosuke gave a nod to Shanghai for her to lead the way. "Success or failure, you're one of us. The Artificial Children." He paused, opening the door. "Come with me. I'll help you overcome your weaknesses, Glitch." Rinnosuke said, before striding out the door.

"...there can be no peace."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
Jack stopped in his tracks again, and looked around some more for anybody near by.
"I am needed elsewhere."
A blue aura formed around him and he disappeared.  

CydroidBlues

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 am
User Image
As Rinnosuke was almost out the door, a blue ball of aura formed in front of him, and a few seconds later, Jack had returned, some blood on his face and such.
"Inter dimensional transport Complete, Extra Mission Complete. Re-commencing Main Mission."
He said.
"It is good to see you Rinnosuke."
He told him, then proceeded to take a cloth out to clean the blood off of his face, and threw it away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke looked at Jack as he appeared in front of him with blood on his face. Good. Whoever's blood that was on his face won't be getting in the way now. Rinnosuke returned Jack's greeting with a nod, then turned to look at Sora and held her hand tightly. He assumed Sora would be terrified after seeing Jack with a blood splatter on his face. Rinnosuke made sure he was giving off the feeling that she was not alone.

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora almost screamed when Rinnosuke pulled her towards the door. There was something in his eyes that scared Sora. She bit her lip. When the reached the exit, Sora heard Rinnosuke call her Glitch. That made her freeze. As her friend, should Rinnosuke be calling her Sora instead? What happened? Did she herself do something to make him mad? Sora was yanked from her thoughts when Rinnosuke started to walk. Sora kept silent, pondering what she should do. Was Rinnosuke taking her to the Creator? Did he know that the Creator could kill her?

Sora snapped from her thoughts when Rinnosuke stopped walking. When she glanced up, Sora saw another boy with blood on his face. Her eyes hardened at the sight. 'Two killers in one day? Nice one, Sora.' she thought to herself. The Failed Child felt Rinnosuke tighten his hand around her's, and then Sora knew that Rinnosuke was a kind friend. He was not evil nor under the control of the Creator. He was normal, as normal as a Artificial Child could be. Sora nodded to the boy and returned Rinnosuke's squeeze.

Failure. . . F a i l u r e. . .

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

-James D McTavish-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 am
Holo Claudia Fox

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

-James D McTavish-

User Image
Jack looked at both of them, then at Sora.
"We are all the same, Failed and Successful, we are Allies, not enemies, I do not see you as a threat or an enemy. We make our own decisions, even though i receive orders, i choose to follow them under my own free will, my purpose in fighting is to protect those who were given new life, and the person who made it possible, but personal problems between an Artificial and the Creator, is not my fight, and i will not get in anyone's way, until i see it is necessary, The hunters are a different story, they cause harm to the innocent to try to get information out, the humans, and artificials alike, Humans are not the enemy either, but a specific group of them are. The hunters...., they say we are monsters.., but the things they have done, make it all the more ironic. I know this is all just chatter to you, but i would like you to know, we are both allies, anytime hunters give you trouble, please inform me or Rinnosuke, and the problem will be taken care of."
He said to Sora, he was okay with talking about this during school, since the halls were empty where they were.  

CydroidBlues

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 am
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke felt that the atmosphere was getting a little too serious, so he hugged Sora and placed his cheek on hers. "We take care of our own." He said, then peeked at Jack. "You think we can pass as siblings?" Rinnosuke asked Jack, trying to make him notice the similarity of his and Sora's hair color.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

Ⓗave you ever had a dream you hated?xxx
Ⓑut no matter how many times you begged, it was true?xxx

Alice looked up at Amy, "I've tried to tell him..but he only smirks and changes the subject..." She spoke before hearing her say he'd stop. That put a small smile on her face, the way Amy was making her hands bounce up and down made her almost want to laugh like a little kid again but she didn't falter from that small smile. That was more than enough appreciation for anyone. Her mind strayed off course again to a different subject. But it suddenly got pulled back when she heard Amy ask her whether she'd want her to draw anything. Alice simply gave that same soft smile before shaking her head, "No need. I think all I need now is some air and some time to think. Just a bit of time for myself." She spoke with a small smile still there, but it soon vanished like smoke as she let go of Amy's hands but gave a small bow to show her appreciation. It was nice to get it out in the open, to get the feeling of saddness off her mind. That was when she spoke, "Well, thank you for hearing me out, Amy-chan. I'll see you later, maybe?" She questioned before taking her leave, slowly walking out of the room before heading down the hallways. Her mind focused on heading to the roof, if she headed out onto the school grounds, she'd probably be spotted by one of the many students and get caught by the teachers. With a sig, she continued to walk.

When Shanghai noticed the first reaction of Rinnosuke, she frowned and stayed next to the door, her arms folded and she looked away. Like a spoilt child not getting her way, Shanghai noticed that he'd now opened the door and flew out into the hallway. Like a dog let out of it's cage for the first time in years. As Shanghai flew around a bit, she span through the air, not noticing Jack up until she'd bumped into his shoulder and fell onto the floor on her back. There was practically no harm, except for the fact that now...she was pissed. She sat up with a pout and a scowl as she stood up and sorted out her blue dress before swearing at him in her own little language. All that was heard was her infamous, 'Nyuu' sound as she placed her hands on her hips as she floated back up to face him eye to eye. Unaffected by the blood on Jack before hearing what he was saying. Now she was confused as she frowned and decided to sit on Sora's shoulder to think about what he was saying to Sora. Whilst Shanghai was thinking in deep thought and blocking out the conversation between the others for now, she noticed someone slide by them.

Alice? That was all Shanghai thought as she watched the young blonde haired child walk on by, not taking any notice to them. Was she in deep thought? Shanghai was now trying t think up reasons as she started to whine absent mindedly when Alice kept walking and started to walk up a stairs case to the roof. She wanted to follow but Shanghai remembered that Alice told her to stay with Rinnosuke. But she didn't want to. No, she didn't want to leave her Alice alone. She swore not to to Alice's mother before she passed away. But an order was an order, no matter how it looked as Shanghai just looked down whilst perching on Sora's shoulder.

ut.f.urls. Sorry again guys, I've had way too much going on again . - .

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 am
User Image

Maria sighed as she stood up and walked out of class with her book and without a word. She looked around and saw Alice heading up the stairs. She tilted her head and silently followed her.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 am
Yaneza-kun
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

User Image
Jack watched Shanghai curse at him in a language he could not understand, although he wanted to apologize, it was adorable to see her fly around and talk, even though he couldn't understand her, it made him laugh, he covered his mouth to silence it but he had a smile on his face, a real smile, could this be what still keeps us human? The emotions we show and feel?
After the little incident with Shanghai, he looked at Rinnosuke.
"I think you both could pass off as relatives."
He said, with a smile still on his face.

CydroidBlues

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Takeshi Amaterasu

User Image
Amy then smiled and nodded. "Thank you for coming to be about it." Amy let go of Alice's hands and watched for for a moment. Once she looked at the clock, she stood and packed stuff up. She made sure everything was clean and stood there for a moment. She then peered over to the dead Haku then at the others.

Yume No Shirube

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

-James D McTravish-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:27 pm
-James D McTavish-
Yaneza-kun
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

((We should get this Rp up and running again surprised ))

CydroidBlues

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 pm
-James D McTavish-
-James D McTavish-
Yaneza-kun
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

((We should get this Rp up and running again surprised ))

((I agree. This was by far one of the most interesting RPs I've been in. Royal Skies (the ship RP) comes close, but I liked this one more.))

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff