Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Artificial Children [CLOSED!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

Have you heard of the story about the Creator? No? Well the Creator is a horrifying person! No one knows who exactly they are but all we know is that this person is completely horrifying! Always creating artificial lifeforms known as Artificial Children!

All over the news is information about the Artificial Children and the Creator. Most of the Artificial Children are out there, performing crimes under the name of the Creator whilst others are acting naturally and normally. But, now people are fed up with the Creator and want to literally kill this person, others want to protect this person but no one can do such a thing if they don't know who the Creator is. Now to move onto what's happening now. What's that? You thought the news was recent? Oh, but it's not~ Instead, this is our beloved little story.
In a school, there is the Creator. Some people know that this person is the Creator, only because they're close friends of this person, others, don't and then there're some certain people. Artificial Children and Hunters. Hunters are searching for the Creator whilst the Artificial Children are trying to protect the Creator. But, will anyone actually know the true purpose of the Creator creating the Artificial Children or will the Creator be killed and the school crumble before then?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 am
User Image

o1. There is the basics such as no cussing, cybering, stealing, autohitting, godmodding, etc. etc.
o2. No stealing. That goes for everything, pictures, storyline, plot and...well everything.
o3. There are many genres in this ranging from; Adventure, romance, comedy(?), action, mystery and fantasy.
o4. Please be semi-literate, that means no txt tlk leik so plz! It's so annoying!
o5. About posts. Make them pretty and of reasonable length. That means no one liners please!
o6. If you read the rules, add a ninja somewhere in your profile.
o7. You can be whatever other race you want to be. No restrictions~
o8. There are no roles really, it's more like an improv but oh well, we'll stick with a plot and whatnot~ ;3
o9. Yes, the people in the school can fall for one another, m'kay?
1o. I am Goddess of this roleplay, I decide what hapens and who is accepted, no one else!

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

[align=center][Appearance]

[color=anycolor][b]Name:[/b] [full name]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b] [Three maximum]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] [Three minimum]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [Three minimum]
[b]Extra?:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] [Artificial Child, Hunter or Student]
[b]Do you know who the Creator is?:[/b] [If yes, state reason how/why]
[b]Username:[/b][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image

Name: Alice Margatroid
Nickname/s: Alice, Ali-chan, Margatroid-san or even my infamous, the Creator.
Race: Unknown right now, rumored to be a magician.
Crush: Not appropiate~
Personality: Acts much like a child and hides behind others. Thought of as a coward for doing so but it's simply this childs nature as Alice is often said to be a glutton and an athletic young girl. She's also very playful and quite giggly once you manage to befriend her, if she finds you to be an enemy, doesn't know you or you betray her trust, she will literally block you out. She'll refuse to speak to you and be very cold hearted if she wasn't already cold hearted. Can be shy around those she really likes and treats people older than her like older siblings and tends to hide behind them often.
Powers: Alice has the power to...may seem impossible, but she has the power to create life. Well life within lifeless dolls and these dolls are known as the Artificial Children. She often carries one around with her, she can only spend a single day creating a doll which she carries around with her whilst when creating the Artificial Children she takes quite a while. She can manipulate dolls and puppets and can also use basic magic.
Biography: Alice is, actually, an Artificial Child herself. She just won't admit it, afterall, she was the very first Artificial Child created and just so happens to be the last one created by the original Creator. The original Creator was like a mother to her and when she passed away, Alice soon became the next Creator. Never ageing and never allowing emotions to show, Alice created Artificial Children and was now the new Creator. She has no meaning/purpose as to creating these children other than wanting friends. But now that her life is somewhat at stake now because of hunters, Alice hid herself within a school and made a few friends, these few friends ooked after her and she now treats them like the family she never had. Finally gaining the things that she'd once lost in the past, hope, love and emotions. Now, all Alice wishes is for this whole fiasco to end so she can go back to creating Artificial Children again and become a Creator once more.
Likes: Shanghai (her doll), her friends, Artificial Children, having fun, her Grimoire, the former Creator, humming, singing, learning, giggling, having fun, haunted houses, cotton candy and other things too.
Dislikes: Annoyances, hunters, people threatening her life, nighttime, being alone for too long, being unable to create Artificial Children and...well...loosing Shanghai and her friends.
Extra?: Alice owns a grimoire which is a powerful book owned by magicians/witches but she prefers to classify herself as a magician, despite being a Artificial Child. If she's left alone for too long, Alice will soon shut herself away from everyone and could break down if someone tries to talk to her.
Role: The Creator of course.
Do you know who the Creator is?: Yes, because that was my mother and now I am the Creator.
Username: Yume no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 pm
Bump!  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am
Bump~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

Name: Tarra Morrowood
Nickname/s: Ty, Tarra, MoMo
Race: Artificial Human
Crush: None so far
Personality: Tarra is a quiet girl for the most part. She does have moments of violence when she is irritated or threatened. She is opinionated but doesn't advertise her beliefs.
Powers: Telekinesis, Speed, Invisibility
Biography: Tarra is one of the first Artificial Children and she has been alone for most of her life. She ran away from her caretakers because she started to have visions. She was scared and realized that she had powers that she would never have been able to comprehend before she had the visions. The visions were of many children, they were different somehow from regular children, and they were dying. There was a battle and the children were being slaughtered. They were protecting Her. The Creator.
Dislikes: Pain, Lying, Water (Can't Swim)
Extra?: She is reliant on others and feels that she has no real place in the world. She has a long scar that run vertically down her entire back.
Role: Artificial Child
Do you know who the Creator is?: Yes, because she is an Artificial Child and has also seen the Creator in her visions.
Username:Metalrocker11712
ninja  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:18 am
MetalRocker11712

Accepted c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 pm
ninja

User Image

Name: Chidori Wakashi
Nickname/s: If your close enough to her,she'll allow you to call her by 'Chi-Chan'.
Race: Artificial Human,though could also be considered as a doll.
Crush: "That's none of your beeswax! Learn to mind your own business!"
Personality: "Just your average every day misunderstood trouble maker! I'm known to be the girl that always causes some kind of problem. Either I'm being rebellious and defiant to whatever it is someone asks of me, or I'm up to no good just because it's what I find fun. Now, I'm not all bad of course. I can actually be pretty awesome. I love to party and almost everything can be funny to me so it's hard not to see me laughing or smiling. I can be hyper and energetic too. Definitely a motivator for some people. Yet I have a big soft weak spot for kids and anything that's too adorable! I really just can't help it! However, I don't like to show it often. My reputation is to be the blunt, outspoken, wild child who does nothing but break the limits and boundaries set around herself. No one would respect me the same if they saw me turn all mushy over seeing a cute kitten. They wouldn't see me as the tough girl anymore. I won't even admit to anyone about my amazing artistic ability unless I'm using it as graffiti to destroy public property. No one truly knows of the sweet, creative, and imaginative person I can be. So, in a way, I'm also deceitful in order to keep up my image. It's pretty tiring sometimes and it sometimes makes me want to quit living a lie and tell everyone about the strange things I can like,but I don't want to be a push-over so I'll keep it hidden. Maybe someone will find out so I don't have to admit it myself."
Powers: As a 'doll',Chidori doesn't have many magical powers. However,she has incredible strength when it comes down to it.
Biography: "My life story isn't all that great, trust me. It started off with my hippie of a mother falling in love with a heartbreaking rockstar. Then came their love child also known as little ole' me! My parents never got married, but they did try to live together for a while to take care of me. However, the rockstar life meant the world to my dad. He couldn't give it up. So eventually, it became too much to balance family and rock. He made his decision and we never heard from him again. Well, except for the media of course. After a while his career went down the drain since no one was interested in his style anymore. Karma can be quite funny, huh?
My mom never really regretted loving him or having me. She wasn't even that upset when he decided to leave. When I was old enough to understand, I asked her why it was so easy for her to let him go. The only explanation I got was if you really love something, you have to let it go. If it doesn't come back then it was never truly yours. Yeah, that hippie mumbo jumbo. But it did make sense and I couldn't blame her for feeling that way. I just didn't agree with it and there was no way I'd ever forgive the man if he ever came back.
The years went by and my mother and I had a lot of fun with just the two of us. She would show me all kinds of things about the art world and she even inspired me to become an artist. I would watch her every day in her makeshift studio as she worked on pottery, crafting, or just splashing paint on a canvas to release her anger towards the outside world. All of it was too fascinating. It was hard not to get swept up in the passion of it all. It was that creativity that eventually lead me to becoming a rebel though. I followed in my mother's flower power footsteps. I questioned the rules of society. I questioned authority. I questioned everything I could because I wanted answers to it all, but no one could provide them. Though, I wasn't quite as destructive or annoying with it like I am now. No, that all changed when my mother died.
My mother didn't like to use medicine and she never believed in a doctor's ability to help. That was the downfall of her hippie ways. She ended up getting sick and no matter how much I protested, she wouldn't get the necessary treatments. She thought that if she was meant to get better then her body would fight and then it would all be ok. I guess it wasn't meant to be ok though. She died a few weeks after my birthday and I knew she had been fighting so hard to last in order to celebrate that day with me. After I lost her, the only light I had in my life, I became a true die hard wild child. I didn't care what anyone said anymore. I did whatever I wanted and if anyone didn't like it well to hell with them then! My aunt took me in after my mother's death and she basically hates me. Her daughter always tries to make me some model clone of today's acceptable standards. They're nothing but greedy rich spoiled brats. Though,one of my rebellious acts got me in big trouble and actually caused my death.
I was actually putting graphitti on the side of a school campus. It was quite fun actually and I put alot of creativity and maybe some crudeness into it. Ofcourse,as I was almost done finishing a person had caught me and called the local police. I thought I'd be able to out run them and be home-free,but I was wrong. As I was running,I had ran into a pack of dogs. Crazy,right? Well,the animals actually mauled me to death and made my limbs teared to shreads. I died of bleedings overly. I thought I was completely over with,done,finished,until someone had found me. The creater. The creater actually replaced my broken and torn limbs with doll-like parts and made me come alive again. But sadly,I didn't get to see the person's face. Now I'm just trying to act like a normal human again,going to a different school was what I was told. I no longer stay with my aunt,because I was told that I was no longer normal enough to be with her. I believe that and I'm glad I don't have to be with that woman anymore. And now, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who's artificial in this place,the school I'm going to."
Likes: Causing trouble,anything cute,painting,art,having fun and much more.
Dislikes: Most of society,people seeing a softer side of her,being completely alone,her aunt and much more.
Extra?: The 'horns' on her head are really unknown,but they might just be added pieces that she got when she was being created and replaced with doll parts. Noone ever seems to really question about them,though it's probably because they'll be punched in the mouth for asking something like that.
Do you know who the Creator is?: "I've been around the creater and that person actually saved me,but I didn't get a chance to see their face and my memory of that person is very limited. I only remember that they had a thin figure. So no,I don't actually know them. Got a problem with that?"
Username: The Nekomimi

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

Name: Morichika, Rinnosuke
Nickname/s: Rhino-kun, Rin, Kourin, MANnosuke ninja
Race: Artificial Child
Crush: None... yet.
Personality: Inquisitive, indifferent, dangerous. Rinnosuke will sometimes appear to be curious, but when he realizes that his curiosity led to something he was not interested in, he would carry on like nothing had ever happened. He sometimes has a "White Knight" complex where he feels the need to be selfless and respectful to women, while he engages in friendly competitions with the men. He will only react violently if he is repeatedly badgered or if he hints that there is a threat to other Artificial Children or the Creator.
Powers:

Gradation Air - The ability to replicate any object that is not larger than himself or at microscopic level after a quick glance. The longer he gets to look at it, the better the quality of the replication.

Sanguine Blessing - The ability to transfer blood into another person and change the red blood cells to match with the receiver's blood as if it was their own. He also gains enhanced eyesight if he tastes another person's blood.

Time Alter - The ability to manipulate time within his own body. He can double, triple, and quadruple the flow of time in his body to provide him advantages in situations. Usually initiated with Accel to increase the flow, Stagnate to decrease the time.

Biography: Perhaps designed to be a bodyguard, Rinnosuke never really found any use for his abilities. He was just everyone's errand boy and he did not protest unless it was something ridiculous. He lived with an old couple, but something innate whispered to him that they were not what brought him to existence. Stories of the Creator were spilled every now and then, and there were these people who knocked door to door asking if the tenants of each building had any information on the Creator or the Artificial Children. Naturally, the "parents" of Rinnosuke said nothing, but the people were ominous. His yellow eyes glared at their backs as they turned to leave, and he replicated a katana that he saw in a magazine about Feudal Japan and proceeded to slay the people at night. The Creator was in danger, he thought. Artificial Children are in danger. He felt that it was up to him to provide security and company to the Creator and his fellow Artificial Children. There wasn't a night that passed that he thinks back on the murder that he has done, and he just wished he did not have to draw any more blood to end this conflict.
Likes: Strawberry milk, picture books (The informative ones, not the children's books), rain
Dislikes: Threats to the Creator, Not being able to help, Snow (He hates shoveling)
Extra?: He may receive bloodlust if he sees blood being spilled, and he tends to be very sweet and caring to the Creator. He also possesses a very accurate replication of the Kusanagi from Japanese legend due to his extended research on the weapon.
Do you know who the Creator is?: Yes, considering he had an internal image of the Creator, probably because he was a bodyguard unit.
Username: Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm
The Nekomimi

Accepted c:

Yaneza-kun

Just need to add something before I can accept c:  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm