Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Jezebel's blade tinked harmlessly off of Kyo's own as he hopped back from her. Reaching up he tugged the dart from his shoulder as he shrugged it before throwing it at the woman. The pain he had felt a few moments prior had faded now replaced by a numbness. What it was he wasn't sure but he figured he needed to finish this woman quickly. "Give yourself up already you failed assassin and maybe the court will go easy on you and make your death swift" Kyo said to her as he kept his eyes on her trying to look for a time to attack.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 am
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel backs away, the dart harmlessly embedding itself into her armor. She calmly reaches up and tugs it out, placing it back into the pouch she had originally pulled it out of. "If you give up and let me go, perhaps I won't kill you.", she replies in usual cold fashion. She continues to increase the space between them, giving herself room to swing and dodge.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 pm
The sound of footfalls speedily approaching behind them was enough to bolsyer Kyos resolve. "Give up? To a coward who attacks from the shadows. I could not live with myself if I did" he said shaking the arm that he taken the dart in it. It was becoming more numb and feeling in it was slowing and becoming weaker. It was evident there had been poison on that blade but he just needed to hold her till the rest of the guards arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

The mercenary seems unfazed by the sound of approaching soldiers. "You're not much of a threat with only one fully functioning arm.", she murmurs, arms tensing as if she is about to slash at him again. Instead, she suddenly darts off in the direction of a servants gate leading out of the castle grounds.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm

As the woman ran off the sounds of the soldiers surrounded Kyo as several of them ran past him after the woman. A couple knowing of him stopped to check if he was ok as he shrugged off there help. The poison she had used was taking its effect and slowing his movements and by now he wasn't even able to raise his left arm. "Damn it" he muttered to himself as he started back towards where he had left the princess. He was failing at everything today it seemed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel easily outran the new guards since they were burdened with their armor unlike Kyo. She slips out of the city, only making on stop to pick up her travel bag that she had hidden in case she had indeed been caught.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 pm
Rilli laid upon the sand for a long time as her eyes searched the skies for constellations. She spotted a few she knew...but after awhile her eyes began to weigh heavier by the minute. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, so it wasn't a surprise to her why she was so tired for this one. She looked back at the castle in the distance...her mind at ease as her worries had ceased earlier. She knew they would return, though was curious why the king hadn't issued any orders. She figured he must have, but to another knight instead of her. Which she would not complain about, as she needed rest at the moment. She slowly stood and dusted herself off. Though, living in a desert full of sand she didn't really care how much sand still remained on her clothing.

She sighed deeply as she made the walk to her home. Once arriving, she looked one more last time at the sky. She then sensed something, but her tired mind was too exhausted to know what exactly she sensed. She simply yawned as she went to bed. Perhaps tomorrow will bring a new adventure?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm
((Does anyone wish to time skip to at least the next day? I don't think much more can be accomplished this night.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 pm
(i'm all for it if it's necessary to move this along)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

(Agreed)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:28 pm
((Totally))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 am
((Arlyn's unconscious, so I'm obviously ready to skip.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Leon snored lightly in the stairwell of Arlyn's tower. After the scare they had last night, he didn't want to head back to Fue until he was sure she was going to be all right.

Jace had just finished collecting his payment on his contract and sat down on a nearby bench, looking up at the sky. Last night he had learned that there were others who had similar abilities to his own. What is the significance? Why do we have these powers and what are they meant for? The assassin thought to himself. It seemed like things were going to get a lot more complicated in the future.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Krystal had spent her years away traveling and stealing. She'd seen her mother a few times throughout the years, who constantly begged for her to stay each time she arrived and dusting off the shoulders of her dirtied cloak the moments before she left as she told her how much she resembled her father. She knew her mother had hated that and longed for a daughter that was more like her, but even she knew there was no changing that now.
So, here she was on the road again, walking on foot because horses seemed to hate her. She didn't mind it, though, since she hated them as well. Her mind was wandering, and she watched the trees and grass along the path. A few times, traveling salesmen would pass her way, and though she had the money, she refused to buy their things. None of it had interested her and she wasn't a people person. She was on her way to The wind city, Angin, but she still had a day and a half to get there.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff