Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm
Chozi had been in this area for a while, but he still felt like a huge intruder. He was surprised he didn't panic when anyone came too close, or just run away. But, he was calming down a little. He didn't know if he should even be here, but this small group was growing hugely on him.

He flicked his ears forward, listening around before letting them droop again into submissive gesture. No one was around, but he still felt a lot more comfort in the small habits than anything. He craved the domination and the pain. It was in his blood.

He gave a sigh, a small shaky exhale as it was. He didn't think he could own another creature. Not when he desired to be owned so much. But maybe - just maybe someone here would be able to do it for him. He was unsure.

The small hybrid walked along, body close to the ground as if to make himself smaller. Bits of grass brushed against his belly and he tried to avoid the water as much as he could. Perhaps he should make his way back to his chosen sleeping spot...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:55 pm
Mani was wandering the wetlands, for several reasons. One, was simply because she liked the wetlands. They were similar but different than a swamp. It seemed to her that in the two different areas, water seemed to taste different. Drinking water from here tasted better, but that was the dark pelted cheetahs' opinion. Secondly, Mani had been in the area because..well, she just liked walking in the low level watery areas. They were like giant puddles and that always appealed to her inner cub. Honestly, who couldn't like that? Lastly, but still importantly, the Coalition that called these lands home; had brought her here. It had been many suns and moons since the old girl had last seen her children, and she was wondering how everything had been going. She'd heard from several birds that the Koti had seemed to be flourishing well, and that thought always brought a soft smile to her maw.  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm
One ear flicked up at the sound of footsteps close by - getting closer. It was a small squelch of paws against mud, but more often by splashes. He shrunk down a little bit, hunching his shoulders up as if he couldn't be caught wandering about.

He wasn't tense though. If something decided to attack him, he wouldn't stop it - it could be anything, really. He slunk forward a bit, looking for the source of the noise. He'd at least like to not be surprised, he decided. Once he focused, he started towards the sound, head ducked submissively as he moved along.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 pm
Mani kept splashing along, having fun spraying the water and watching the rippling water. It was always amusing, especially if there was any debris in the water. Everything would be affected by the water, even the plants on the edge of ground and water. Her purple eyes watching the plants dance with the small waves of disturbed water, even moving to and fro with them. doing this seemed to make the plants move more, as if they were dancing with the cheetah. Mani knew that her slight movements still caused enough displacement of water to interact with the plants. ..but it was much more amusing to think that the vegetation was dancing with her and liked Mani's company. It took the dark pelted cheetah to vaguely make out something dark amongst the plants. It could just be a large mound of mud, which would be uncommon around here and there was plenty. It smelt like a feline, though. Mud doesn't usually smell like that. Maybe?

" Hello? "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 pm
The splashes continued and he moved a bit towards them. He saw a purple figure splashing about and paused. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be noticed or not, but it didn't matter when the other spoke.

"H-hello," he murmured back, voice low. He didn't want to be rude either, but he didn't think he could raise his voice any higher.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 pm
Mani's black ears perked up from the quiet reply. She didn't mind the low volume of the voice, as she was just glad to have a reply. Was the individual nervous, or was that their natural voice? Mani couldn't be too sure, as some just have quiet voices. Then again, she is a stranger, so maybe this other feline was afraid? Or perhaps intimidated? Mani couldn't help but snigger a bit, at that thought. Who could be afraid of her? The dark pelted female was possibly the least threatening thing in the entirety of Africa.

" I don't mean to be rude, but is there a reason why you are hiding amongst the reeds? "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm
Chozi's ears flicked up and down indecisively. He inched a bit closer, curiously. "Oh! No, you're not being rude at all, Miss!" He still spoke in an quiet voice, but it was a bit more than a whisper. It did seem to bounce off the water and carry along on the wind, at least - the other would be able to hear him either way.

"I'm not really... hiding..." he sounded as if he were trying to convince himself. "I was taking a walk..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm
Mani tilted her head to the side, upon hearing the others' reply. Walking? Really? What an odd way to walk, so low to the ground. Although, she couldn't really see her company, so..maybe they had short legs? The cheetah would've gotten closer though, but Mani didn't know how the other would take it. She certainly didn't want to be considered rude. Personal space was always a touchy thing with everyone. Which would make sense. Some individuals didn't care, some liked a little space, and others..wanted you a tree arms' length away.

" Oh? I hope that I'm not interrupting your walk. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 pm
"Oh, not at all Miss," he hastened to say - he didn't want that at all. It was the other way about, really. "I hope I didn't interrupt you," he returned shyly. He ducked his head a bit, looking up at the cheetah through the fringe of his mane. He inched a bit forward. He took a good look at the other, a small half smile on his face. He recognized her vaguely. He wished he had a better memory - if only he could remember her name!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 am
" Oh, don't worry, you aren't disturbing me. " Mani replied. " It's actually kind of nice to talk to someone, since I'm usually alone. ..Wandering feet, and all that. " Mani tried not to sound a little sad, but it was hard not to let a tinge of despair in. She usually was alone, and it wasn't exactly her doing. When he wanted to go somewhere, off she went. The masked cheetah's brow furrowed slightly, as she pondered the voice of her companion. It had sounded familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place it. Her mind tried to reach back many moons ago, and sift through all the faces that she'd come across.

" ..Ah, are you Chozi? "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 pm
He gave a small, shy smile and nodded. "That I am, Miss." He frowned at himself. He still could not recall her name, but she look so familiar! Honestly, she looked a lot like Kuu, but did not share all of her markings... Kuu's mother! Her name was... her name was? Mani! Yest, that was it! He felt all blushy when she remembered his name.

"Thank you for remembering me, Miss Mani. Perhaps you can stay around a while this time," Chozi smiled at her gently. He bowed his head. "My den's over that way, you can visit me whenever if you like."

The shy cheeton bowed his head and took his leave. If she wished to follow, then company was always acceptable. If not, then so be it.

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games